• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Pokémon] Black & White

Status
Not open for further replies.

TurtleKing

Turtles > You
Years
    • Seen Dec 12, 2016
    Note: I will insert English names in place of all Japanese names once they are "Americanized". Also, this "cover" page will be under more construction. I'll make it a bit more appealing soon, I promise. Happy reading.

-----​

Black & White

Black & White

Character Bios

Coming Soon

Volume 1
    0. VS. Zoroark!
    1. VS. Tepig!
    2. VS. Zorua!
    3. VS. Yorterrie!
    4. VS. Choroneko!
    5. VS. Baoppu!
    6. VS. Minezumi!
    7. VS. Dokkora!
    8. VS. Miruhog!
    9. VS. Hoiiga!

CHAPTER 00
    VS. ZOROARK

Black & White

Ten years ago…

"It looks like it's about to storm really bad outside," a little girl said as she stared outside of the window in her bedroom. She was cute little girl with long brown hair like her mother. "I really wanted to go out and play today, but now it's too late. The rain is coming."

"Don't feel so bad, White," said one of her two friends sitting on the floor. He was a prodigious looking boy with glasses. "We can have fun inside. Besides, your mother is making hot chocolate for us. What could be better than hot chocolate and protection from the rain?"

"Cheren's right, White," stated the blonde little girl beside the boy. "I don't think we would even want to be outside when the storm hits really bad!"

"Cheren, Bel… you're both wussies!" White smirked at them playfully before folding her arms and sitting in front of them, Indian-style.

"Are not!" Cheren chimed in with a bit of detest, but fear in his voice, "I just don't want to hear my mommy complaining when my head gets struck by lightning!"

"Only you would think that, Cheren," White teased as her mother came into the room.
    "Come downstairs everyone. The hot chocolate is ready."

The three young best friends scrambled downstairs and into living room where they each plopped down on the couch. Waiting for each of them was a cup of hot chocolate speckled with white fluffy marshmallows floating at the top of the warm milk. Grabbing a spoon, the trio began to consume their treat as White's mother sat on a recliner, sipping her own hot chocolate, and dialing the television onto the local news channel. The news reporter on the screen was standing outside in the outskirts of Kanoko Town, holding his toupee down on his skull as the strong winds blew the area.

"With this storm," the man began, "marks the beginning of a new season here in the region of Unova. For those of you who are new to the region, unlike Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, Unova's environment is best known for displaying the four seasons at one point each part of the year. Although it seems ugly out here, it's quite a beautiful process."

The man rambled on about other occurrences in Unova and around Kanoko Town as White quickly finished up her hot chocolate before Cheren and Bel.

"Ha! I finished first!" exclaimed White.

"Everything is not a competition, White," her mother said, wagging a finger at her teasingly.

"It is when it comes to Cheren. He wants to beat me at everything!" White glared at her male friend.

"Hmph," Cheren scoffed, lifting his glasses up with his index finger. "Just wait 'til we're older. I'll wipe the floor with you and your Pokemon!"

"That'll be the day!" White snarled, getting into Cheren's face. Both exchanged nasty looks before folding their arms and looking away.

"What about you, Bel?" White's mother asked the quiet girl. "What are your dreams?"

"I just want to see the world!" Bel shouted, smiling happily.

"Boooo-ring," White and Cheren said in unison before being hushed by White's mother.

Apparently, there was breaking news about a rabid Pokemon that was on the loose in Kanoko Town. The reporter went on to say that this Pokemon was tall and slender with dark features and a hairy pelt. The Pokemon had terrorized several homes and was considered a dangerous Pokemon.

"I hope they capture the Pokemon without doing any harm to it," White's mother whispered to herself as she heard glass shattering in the kitchen.

"What was that!?" Cheren squealed as he hid behind the couch with White and Bel following suit.

White's mother stood quickly and ran over to the kitchen to investigate. She then went over to the door and opened it, scanning the area for the culprit who vandalized her house. About a few feet ahead, she spotted her culprit: a dark hairy creature foaming at the mouth.
    A growl escaped the Pokemon's mouth as it said, "Zorrrr… Zorrrr…"

In a state of complete shock and fear, the woman stood at the door. Her body was completely paralyzed to make any drastic moves, but she felt herself trembling to her knees. Once the Pokemon sensed its prey's fear, it began to make a hustling sprint towards her body, its eyes widening.

By now White had made her way from behind the couch to the doorway where she managed to jump in front of her mother, arms held out and eyes clenched closed tightly.
    "Please!!" she begged. "Don't hurt my mommy!!"

The Pokemon stopped in its tracks, realizing that this woman was obviously of some importance to the little girl. Bel and Cheren looked up from their hiding place at the sound of White's voice. After a brief moment of silence, the Pokemon slowly backed away, appearing to have come to its senses and forgetting exactly why it was about to prey on White's mother.

Then, it happened…

"There it is!"

"Shoot it while it's not looking!"

The sound of a gunshot rang through the innocent children's ear followed by a cry from the wild Pokemon. The creature collapsed to the ground as blood gently poured out of its leg. The Pokemon slowly fell into unconsciousness as two police officers from afar scooped up the Pokemon.

*****​

"I'm sorry you all had to see that, ma'am. Are you sure you will be alright?" The police officer asked White's mother as she lay on the couch.

"I'm fine, just leave."

"Yes ma'am," the officer said as he closed the door.

White was sitting on the recliner across from her mother, looking worried. Cheren and Bel's parents came to pick them as soon as the scene was cleared up, so now she was alone with her mother. She stood up and walked over to her mother and cuddled up with her, slightly still frightened about the scene from about an hour ago. However, her courageousness was instilled in her soul as she had to be strong for her mother.

"Mommy... what happened?"

"Nothing, dear, " her mother smiled warmly. "Just a Pokemon trying to survive. It's natural. You'll learn more about it when you get older. Just make sure you remain as brave and bold as you were today. Don't let anyone push around."

"Yes ma'am," White nodded before finding herself drifting off into sleep.

*****​

"Do you see that, son? Do you see how many humans treat Pokemon?" said a tall man with long, pale olive hair. He was standing on top of a hill outside of Kanoko with a small boy who appeared to be around the age of seven or eight. "They kill them with their technologically inclined weapons. They don't care for their wellbeing. They use Pokemon for their own benefit."

The boy, who looked like a spitting image of his father, nodded silently, tears pouring from his eyes at the memory of watching a Pokemon being killed.

"This is why I train you. I'm training you to stop the foolish human race from destroying Pokemon!"

The boy lifted his head after wiping his tears and quietly said, "Yes sir. I promise I won't disappoint you!"

NEXT: CHAPTER 01: VS. TEPIG​

Black & White

Years
    • Seen Dec 24, 2015
    Yay your back! A good openeing chapter, I liked the bit at end Geechisu and N. Can't wait to see how you incorparate Black into the story. Keep up the good work.

Toa77

A Creative Writer
    Years
  • This is a good fanfic you have here. Few grammatical errors and the killing of Pokemon? Nice. Hope the next chapter comes soon.

Yoak

Pokemon Battler In-Training
    Years
    • Seen Apr 3, 2012
    It's not easy to bring things like guns and realism to a fantasy like pokemon without changing it to a more horror outlooked compared to it's normal upbeat, but I think you'll do just fine. Just be careful.

Years
  • Note: I will insert English names in place of all Japanese names once they are "Americanized". Also, this "cover" page will be under more construction. I'll make it a bit more appealing soon, I promise. Happy reading.

-----​

Black & White

Black & White

Character Bios

Coming Soon

Volume 1
    0. VS. Zoroark!
    1. VS. Tepig!
    2. VS. Zorua!
    3. VS. Yorterrie!
    4. VS. Choroneko!
    5. VS. Baoppu!
    6. VS. Minezumi!
    7. VS. Dokkora!
    8. VS. Miruhog!
    9. VS. Hoiiga!

CHAPTER 00
    VS. ZOROARK

Black & White

Ten years ago…

"It looks like it's about to storm really bad outside," a little girl said as she stared outside of the window in her bedroom. She was cute little girl with long brown hair like her mother. "I really wanted to go out and play today, but now it's too late. The rain is coming."

"Don't feel so bad, White," said one of her two friends sitting on the floor. He was a prodigious looking boy with glasses. "We can have fun inside. Besides, your mother is making hot chocolate for us. What could be better than hot chocolate and protection from the rain?"

"Cheren's right, White," stated the blonde little girl beside the boy. "I don't think we would even want to be outside when the storm hits really bad!"

"Cheren, Bel… you're both wussies!" White smirked at them playfully before folding her arms and sitting in front of them, Indian-style.

"Are not!" Cheren chimed in with a bit of detest, but fear in his voice, "I just don't want to hear my mommy complaining when my head gets struck by lightning!"

"Only you would think that, Cheren," White teased as her mother came into the room.
    "Come downstairs everyone. The hot chocolate is ready."

The three young best friends scrambled downstairs and into living room where they each plopped down on the couch. Waiting for each of them was a cup of hot chocolate speckled with white fluffy marshmallows floating at the top of the warm milk. Grabbing a spoon, the trio began to consume their treat as White's mother sat on a recliner, sipping her own hot chocolate, and dialing the television onto the local news channel. The news reporter on the screen was standing outside in the outskirts of Kanoko Town, holding his toupee down on his skull as the strong winds blew the area.

"With this storm," the man began, "marks the beginning of a new season here in the region of Unova. For those of you who are new to the region, unlike Kanto, Johto, Hoenn, and Sinnoh, Unova's environment is best known for displaying the four seasons at one point each part of the year. Although it seems ugly out here, it's quite a beautiful process."

The man rambled on about other occurrences in Unova and around Kanoko Town as White quickly finished up her hot chocolate before Cheren and Bel.

"Ha! I finished first!" exclaimed White.

"Everything is not a competition, White," her mother said, wagging a finger at her teasingly.

"It is when it comes to Cheren. He wants to beat me at everything!" White glared at her male friend.

"Hmph," Cheren scoffed, lifting his glasses up with his index finger. "Just wait 'til we're older. I'll wipe the floor with you and your Pokemon!"

"That'll be the day!" White snarled, getting into Cheren's face. Both exchanged nasty looks before folding their arms and looking away.

"What about you, Bel?" White's mother asked the quiet girl. "What are your dreams?"

"I just want to see the world!" Bel shouted, smiling happily.

"Boooo-ring," White and Cheren said in unison before being hushed by White's mother.

Apparently, there was breaking news about a rabid Pokemon that was on the loose in Kanoko Town. The reporter went on to say that this Pokemon was tall and slender with dark features and a hairy pelt. The Pokemon had terrorized several homes and was considered a dangerous Pokemon.

"I hope they capture the Pokemon without doing any harm to it," White's mother whispered to herself as she heard glass shattering in the kitchen.

"What was that!?" Cheren squealed as he hid behind the couch with White and Bel following suit.

White's mother stood quickly and ran over to the kitchen to investigate. She then went over to the door and opened it, scanning the area for the culprit who vandalized her house. About a few feet ahead, she spotted her culprit: a dark hairy creature foaming at the mouth.
    A growl escaped the Pokemon's mouth as it said, "Zorrrr… Zorrrr…"

In a state of complete shock and fear, the woman stood at the door. Her body was completely paralyzed to make any drastic moves, but she felt herself trembling to her knees. Once the Pokemon sensed its prey's fear, it began to make a hustling sprint towards her body, its eyes widening.

By now White had made her way from behind the couch to the doorway where she managed to jump in front of her mother, arms held out and eyes clenched closed tightly.
    "Please!!" she begged. "Don't hurt my mommy!!"

The Pokemon stopped in its tracks, realizing that this woman was obviously of some importance to the little girl. Bel and Cheren looked up from their hiding place at the sound of White's voice. After a brief moment of silence, the Pokemon slowly backed away, appearing to have come to its senses and forgetting exactly why it was about to prey on White's mother.

Then, it happened…

"There it is!"

"Shoot it while it's not looking!"

The sound of a gunshot rang through the innocent children's ear followed by a cry from the wild Pokemon. The creature collapsed to the ground as blood gently poured out of its leg. The Pokemon slowly fell into unconsciousness as two police officers from afar scooped up the Pokemon.

*****​

"I'm sorry you all had to see that, ma'am. Are you sure you will be alright?" The police officer asked White's mother as she lay on the couch.

"I'm fine, just leave."

"Yes ma'am," the officer said as he closed the door.

White was sitting on the recliner across from her mother, looking worried. Cheren and Bel's parents came to pick them as soon as the scene was cleared up, so now she was alone with her mother. She stood up and walked over to her mother and cuddled up with her, slightly still frightened about the scene from about an hour ago. However, her courageousness was instilled in her soul as she had to be strong for her mother.

"Mommy... what happened?"

"Nothing, dear, " her mother smiled warmly. "Just a Pokemon trying to survive. It's natural. You'll learn more about it when you get older. Just make sure you remain as brave and bold as you were today. Don't let anyone push around."

"Yes ma'am," White nodded before finding herself drifting off into sleep.

*****​

"Do you see that, son? Do you see how many humans treat Pokemon?" said a tall man with long, pale olive hair. He was standing on top of a hill outside of Kanoko with a small boy who appeared to be around the age of seven or eight. "They kill them with their technologically inclined weapons. They don't care for their wellbeing. They use Pokemon for their own benefit."

The boy, who looked like a spitting image of his father, nodded silently, tears pouring from his eyes at the memory of watching a Pokemon being killed.

"This is why I train you. I'm training you to stop the foolish human race from destroying Pokemon!"

The boy lifted his head after wiping his tears and quietly said, "Yes sir. I promise I won't disappoint you!"

NEXT: CHAPTER 01: VS. TEPIG​

Black & White

English names for what you mentioned there:

Yorterrie > Lillipup
    Choroneko > Purrloin
    Baoppu > Pansear
    Minezumi > Patrat
    Dokkora > Timburr
    Miruhog > Watchog
    Hoiiga > Whirlipede
    White > Hilda
    Kanoko Town > Nuvema Town
    Bel > Bianca

Years
    • Age 37
    • Seen May 15, 2024
    First, don't bump threads that are over a month old unless you are the author. This hasn't been posted in since December.

Second, TK wrote this way before the English names for B/W were known. He was planning on fixing the names once they're known, but since he hasn't been around, he hasn't gotten there yet. So there's no need to tell him the names.

Thread's closed.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back