• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blackout!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Karmillina

would kill for cookies
Years
  • Ok, I'm gonna panic now o_____O I've stopped using color fonts except in my official home forum, (I don't really care about changing my format, eventhough I never do it) but this is insane!!

No matter what you say, This is a joke XD I can tell it because of the date... but It's extremely annoying to try to read other posts without format =________=

Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2020
    http://i14.photobucket.com/albums/a327/wakachamo/Picture1.png

I guess I'm not the only one complaining about things...

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • If this is a joke, then this is one very sick, annoying, and tasteless joke. I suspect that the administrators are laughing at us not being able to see anything while they go around with usable themes as we under-privilleged members have to suffer this.

An April's Fool joke is OK if it is harmless, but when it borders on this, it is just too far. I left a forum once because it closed down on April's Fool Day as a joke.

Edit: I'm leaving temporary. If it still doesn't change back to normal by tonight Singapore time (morning of 1st April in North America), then it's either a full explanation or I leave this place permanently except in the Picture Requests thread.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Aren't you guys a day early? I mean, I guess it's already April Fools in Japan, but most of the members here are in North America or at least the UK, where it hasn't really begun yet.

I was moreso looking forward to reading some phoney new Pokémon rumours, anyway. I guess forum pranks are cool, but you should've left the theme changer in the User CP, at least... :\

Edit: Oh yeah, Ctrl+A = quick highlight of all text. :)

eX.A.K.R.

Slow Periods.
    Years
  • Kazuhito said:
    Stop throwing words around like that.
    When people start throwing those kind of words around, you know there are bad emotions being passed around. They are not happy with this, and they demand to know what the •••• is happening.

You are an administrator, and you should be knowing what is happening. If this is a joke, then this should be stopped as soon as possible before more damage is done.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 2, 2023
    eX.A.K.R. said:
    When people start throwing those kind of words around, you know there are bad emotions being passed around. They are not happy with this, and they want to know what the •••• is happening.

You are an administrator, and you should be knowing what is happening. If this is a joke, then this should be stopped as soon as possible before more damage is done.
    Okay, why don't you stop breaking the rules before you get yourself warned? You aren't helping the situation at all.

Dogboy2709

Banned
    Years
  • Yeah, i'm annoyed because of this! i'm pretty sure the the john tesh radio showw says that this is bad for our health (not to mention eyesight). but, i'm not sure, so i'm going to check.
    EDIT: nope i didn't find anoything, but i still don't think this is funny.

Kurono

Remember?
    Years
  • Not sure if anyone else noticed but the quick reply box, the ability to quote other users and such was gone for a moment...its back now.. :>

tdata

Pokemon GX
    Years
    • Seen Oct 2, 2009
    It is as though the css was messed with. I've done this to one of my forums once by accident. Fun stuff.

WidowMaker

Horizons
    Years
  • Just goto (FireFox only) Tools > Options > Fonts and Colors > Look for "Always use my fonts and colors" and then select "Colors". Reload the page after that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back