• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blastoise, Feralligator, Swampert or Empoleon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lily

◕ ‿‿ ◕ double rainbow.
    Years
    Blastoise. Anything else farther than Johto should drown, in my opinion.

Eos Aduro

The Kid with the Bullet Soul
    Years
    Every one has its benefits, but my favorites are Swampert and Blastoise. I love the fins on swamperts head!

~Rene~

Pearlshipping Fan!
    Years
    Blastoise. Because it learns Hydro Pump at Lv 68. It's my favourite water attack.

~Rene~ :t025:

MasterZ

The Unbeatable Viking of Fury
    Years
    • Seen Sep 1, 2008
    i can't chose between Feraligatr and Empoleon but both are pretty awesome in my book.

Years
    *points to her avatar*

Do you really need to ask? I like him because he was the first starter I actually loved enough to implement into my teams (considering I never liked or used any of the starters in Blue and Red). Also, I like how he looks, and being from the south, it's always good to see alligators in shows and games. Some kind of southern pride I guess.

Second would be Empoleon, once again, because the looks were just utterly awesome. I'm an artist; looks mean a lot to me.

Luap25

yeah.
    Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2011
    I definetly agree with you, ChibiGingi, because
    Feraligater just plain rocks.

cypruss11

With 32 Badges in hand
    Years
    • Seen Dec 9, 2009
    IMPORTANTER THAN THE OTHERS

BLASTOISE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!: because its awesome and my first pokemon when i got blue version, when firered came out it was still the best

Feraligator: pretty good...

Swampert: whats wrong with nintendo can't they see the original kanto johto pokemon were enough hoenn is ok... but still...

Empoleon... ((sigh) i hate all diamond pearl pokemon) can't they understand!!!!

DarkChariardX

The master of Fire pokemon
    Years
    blastoise because he is in the same reigion as charizard, and he is really cool and i love turtles!!!! and he is the only pokemon with cannons or a type of modern weapon equipped in his body!

DonRoyale

Get on my choppa!
    Years
    It's a difficult pick for me. I personally like Ferligatr the best, but Swampert's the one who has the most value to me in battle. Empoleon's also very useful.

Blastoise, sadly, got the short end of the stick on this one. :|

Kristine

Pokemon Addict Since 1998
    Years
    Bleh, none of the above. But, if I had to pick one, I'd probably pick Empoleon because Piplup is a cutie. :X Blastoise is a close second, but Empoleon can learn a wider range of attacks. Swampert and Feraligatr are ugly, imo. :(

Years
    Favorite of Blastoise.
    Actually use Swampert and Empoleon though.

Blastoise is more used in my GBA ventures.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back