• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blastoise, Feralligator, Swampert or Empoleon?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
    Blastoise. Empoleon comes in second, and looks cooler. But its Steel-typing is a liability when going up against Ground-types. I still have him on my Platinum team, though :P

Ever since first gen, I've found Blastioise to be versatile and easy for me to use in-game.

Rainflower

분홍신
    Years
    Empoleon o3o

Idk why I don't really like Blastoise and Swampert. Feraligatr looks fine, and strong too, but I prefer Empoleon. Higher SP. Attack ftw.

Years
    I'd have to go with Blastoise in this case. Can't beat the originals, though I really like Swampert, even if its pre-evolution is subject to a stupid meme. Third would be Feraligatr, which I never really cared for but didn't exactly dislike, and then last is Empoleon, which is a joke like the other two Sinnoh starters.

Pokémon Ranger ✩ Moriarty

I lit a wee fire...on a boat!
    Years
    They're all awesome besides Swampert.

Ehhhhh I'm going to have to go with my Blastoise. When I got Pokémon Blue back in '99, I made Squirtle my Starter because he was on the box art and even though Bulbasaur is actually my favourite Kanto Starter, I gotta admit, Blastoise pretty much swept the opposition away. (: Although I'm now replaying Cyrstal with Feraligatr, and damn, he's all sorts of awesome too. >_<

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back