• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken, Sceptile, or Swampert

Who's the cooliest?

• Sceptile

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Swampert

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Sydian

fake your death.
    Years
    I liked them all, actually. It's my favorite fully evolved starter trio. But this isn't really specific to the games, so I'm gonna just move it on over to Pokemon General. By the way, if you're just making these favorite Pokemon threads for the sake of advertising your egg/lizard/what have you, then don't. It's just a virtual pet.

Feathing

Water Gym Master
    Years
    Swapert has always helped me through Hoenn, so I guess he's my fav, but Sceptile is cool too, so it was a hard call... Hate Blaziken xD

Trainer Matt

PokéFriend!
    Years
    I was quite fond of all three. But when I arrived at Hoenn I went with what is now my traditional method and took the fire type starter. So Blaziken all the way!

Pokeyomom

Hoenn no you didn't...
    Years
    Sceptile is so awesome=) I do like Grovyle more though. Ninja lizards for teh win!

smellybellysrock

Legend Of Band Camp: You ready
    Years
    • Seen Aug 8, 2011
    Baziken. Its powerful, fire-fighting, and i used it for emerald along with the others, and it was the most useful.

Le Creep!

~don't act blonde.
    Years
    I like Swampert. It definitely helped me against the Electric gym (Wattson, or something) so I'm going to go with him.

I don't mind Sceptile either. It's speed is horrifically delicious.

BHwolfgang

kamikorosu
    Years
    I am in love with Blaziken and Sceptile. Not only are they my favorite Starter Pokemons, those two are one of my favorite Pokemons of all time. Their overall design are pretty cool and I was so obsessed with them back then. They were my most-used Pokemons back in the 3rd Generation. I once sent my Blaziken to Pokemon XD: Gale of Darkness so he can destroy anything in sight.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    Swampert+ earthquake + ice beam = unstoppable. I do love Sceptile too though.

Calder

Gamertag: LycaNinja
    Years
    • Seen Apr 28, 2011
    Blaziken is my favorite design wise, Swampert is my favorite fighter (I liek Mudkipz he was my favorite for awhile before the I liek Mudkipz thing got big), Sceptile has nice Speed but IDK why I didn't like using him in Emerald...

Eternal Nightmare

Stunningly Handsome
    Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2015
    Blaziken hands down. He is my number one favorite pokemon to date. You can't compete with my Fried Chicken x3.

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    I dislike all of them, tbh, but my favourite is Blaziken, even if it's nothing like it's pre-evolutions. :< Sceptile is ugly and I was just never a fan of the Mudkip line.

PiPVoda

water, Forever
    Years
    • He / Him
    • USA
    • Seen Dec 2, 2022
    I dislike all of them, tbh, but my favourite is Blaziken, even if it's nothing like it's pre-evolutions. :< Sceptile is ugly and I was just never a fan of the Mudkip line.
    Is it b/c of the tail? Come to think of it, this may sound awkward but for some reason Sceptile's tail reminds me of Zekrom's.

Air Pichu

We're Safe and Sound~
    Years
    I really liked Blaziken and Swampert.

On Sapphire I chose Torchic and became a Lv. 100 Blaziken.
    On Emerald I took a liking to Mudkips. I picked Mudkip, and Swamperts sitting in the PC right nao.

Years
    Sceptile!!!!!

Normally, I pick the fire starter. I picked Torchic on my first go in Emerald, and eventually got a Blaziken. I loved that it was fighting/fire, but in the back of my mind I kept thinking about Treecko, so I restarted my game and chose it, nicknaming it Gex (after Gex 64).

This was the first grass type I'd ever properly used on my team, and as a Sceptile it pulled me out of a lot of tough scrapes. I am now playing through Emerald again with Sceptile, and not looking back! :D

So Sceptile, cause it's bad-ass and very loyal! (To me!) :D

Back