• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blaziken, Sceptile, or Swampert

Who's the cooliest?

• Sceptile

Votes: 16 27.6%
  • Blaziken

Votes: 24 41.4%
  • Swampert

Votes: 18 31.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

UltimaSilva

Varsity Quarterback
Years
  • Swampert by far. He has the ability to counter almost all of the gyms in Hoenn and some of the elite 4 if it has the right move set. Sceptile was my first starter in emerald, but doesn't really help that much in Hoenn.

Years
  • Lesee. You got a big chicken that can jump over a skyscraper, a lizard that looks like it's got huge pimples on it's back, and a thing that looks like came from the deep.
    I choose Blaziken, Swampert's second.

Bonzai-Cat

The Best Around
    Years
    • Seen Oct 22, 2011
    Swampert all the way. He just looks so powerful with his huge bulky body.

Years
  • I just love Blaziken as its my favourite pokemon and Sceptile is one of my top six pokemon, and Swampert is one of the most powerful water pokemon. Altogether, the three Hoenn starters are my favourite set of starters as they are all powerful and I love them all.

Back