• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bleach: Free for All

digi-kun

Hourai NEET
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Mar 12, 2018
    well, from the manga, sorry for spoilers, hitsugaya does have a sorta projectile attack with his bankai, and a pretty powerful one at that, so it sorta depends on how much Ikkaku can take before he goes down

RLan69

Pokemon Junkie Extraordinaire
    Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2010
    Zaraki vs. Byakuya: Not sure. Since Zaraki leaks out spiritual energy, Byakuya's Senbonzakura may not even hit him.

Renji vs. Hitsugaya: Hitsugaya, he's got the experience on his side.

Yachiru vs. Izuru: Yachiru's prolly very powerful with Kido, and Izuru, in my estimation, doesn't seem all that great. Sure, he's intelligent, but I haven't seen him very battle savvy very often.

Ikkaku vs. Hitsugaya: Hitsugaya again, for bankai experience.

Here's an idea for a battle: Gin vs. Tousen.

Years
    • Seen Apr 7, 2007
    Hmm...I'm willing to bet Tousen would take that one. Shinsou may be fast, but Gin doesnt look crazy enough to let himself be stabbed just to see. It think that Tousen would kill Gin whose blade only moves in a straight line, unable to change even if he caught a whiff of where tousen was.

However, if Gin does the Kenpachi act..his Shinsou will win immediately.

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    I don't see how Gin will conquer Tousen's bankai. From his fight vs. Toushiro, I can say he's not that fast or strong....

Ahh, how would a fight between Yoruichi and Aizen go? :P

Persona

Banned
    Years
    Not much is known about Gin. So far, we haven't seen his full potential and capabilities, assuming he has yet to reveal his bankai.

Loki

x
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2024
    Ichimaru Gin vs. Kaname Tousen: Gin's Bankai is supposed to be that he shoots Shinsou into the air and a bunch of other ones come raining down, right? Or at least, that's what I've heard. (I think it was a move in one of the games. It's probably not official though.) It seems to me that, like 11th Division is based on fighting and 4th is based on healing, 3rd Division is based on speed, thus, Ichimaru's zanpakutou is based on a projectile, and light sword which was meant to grant stealth and speed. Kira seems to have a zanpakutou that's meant to slow others down, which technically speeds him up.

I would say Gin would win that fight, just because I'm a fangirl. :3

But in reality, I'd imagine Tousen would win, because Ichi-chan is kind of cowardly and would probably freak out if he lost his senses.

Yoruichi vs. Aizen: Aizen man. He's got a billion arrancar to sit on, and if it's a one-on-one, he's still like, the super gary-stu-all-powerful-super-smart captain, and Yoruichi is... well... 100 years out of practice. DD: That's not to say Yoruichi isn't kick butt, but Aizen is just more kick butt. ^^;

[/Whooo~ I posted.]

Yachiru vs. Izuru Kira: I'd have to say, Yachiru, because Kira seems like just such a timid shivery person that he'd be too ashamed to hit Yachiru. xD; Even though Kira is one of my favorite character's, he isn't exactly the winningest character in battles, especially not against Yachiru, who's like, super guilt-free.

Ulquiorra vs. Aizen: ULQUIORRA FTW *FOAMFOAMFOAM* But honestly. It'd be a long, drawn out, suffering battle, but Ulquiorra is probably the loser, considering he's already under Aizen's control. But it's definetely a battle I'd like to see~ Ulquiorra would have to whip out some 00ber attacks. :3

22sa

ロミオとシンデレ? ?? �� �� �� �� �� �� �� ��
    Years
    Ichimaru Gin vs. Kaname Tousen: Gin's Bankai is supposed to be that he shoots Shinsou into the air and a bunch of other ones come raining down, right? Or at least, that's what I've heard. (I think it was a move in one of the games. It's probably not official though.) It seems to me that, like 11th Division is based on fighting and 4th is based on healing, 3rd Division is based on speed, thus, Ichimaru's zanpakutou is based on a projectile, and light sword which was meant to grant stealth and speed. Kira seems to have a zanpakutou that's meant to slow others down, which technically speeds him up.

I would say Gin would win that fight, just because I'm a fangirl. :3

But in reality, I'd imagine Tousen would win, because Ichi-chan is kind of cowardly and would probably freak out if he lost his senses.

Yoruichi vs. Aizen: Aizen man. He's got a billion arrancar to sit on, and if it's a one-on-one, he's still like, the super gary-stu-all-powerful-super-smart captain, and Yoruichi is... well... 100 years out of practice. DD: That's not to say Yoruichi isn't kick butt, but Aizen is just more kick butt. ^^;

[/Whooo~ I posted.]

Yachiru vs. Izuru Kira: I'd have to say, Yachiru, because Kira seems like just such a timid shivery person that he'd be too ashamed to hit Yachiru. xD; Even though Kira is one of my favorite character's, he isn't exactly the winningest character in battles, especially not against Yachiru, who's like, super guilt-free.

Ulquiorra vs. Aizen: ULQUIORRA FTW *FOAMFOAMFOAM* But honestly. It'd be a long, drawn out, suffering battle, but Ulquiorra is probably the loser, considering he's already under Aizen's control. But it's definetely a battle I'd like to see~ Ulquiorra would have to whip out some 00ber attacks. :3
    Yuppers :P

I didn't know Gin's squad was based on speed. o_O It sure didn't seem like it when he fought Hitsugaya. I wouldn't know if Tousen can win then =/

And, I'd go with Aizen. In the end, Vaizard > Arrancer. :P Aizen's got all shinigami powers down, and probably hollow powers. I don't know if it's just me, but it seems hollows who transform into shinigami don't gain as power as shinigami whom transform in hollows. The shinigami still retains his shinigami reiatsu, zanpakutoh reiatsu, AND hollow reiatsu. 3 personalities of power. Yet the Arrancer's zanpakutoh seems to not have a soul, and therefore Arrancars can only have hollow reiatsu and shinigami reiatsu. No zanpakutoh reiatsu. 2 personalities of power. It will be sad to see Ulquiorra defeated though.... that guy seems like the last guy to deserve death to me. .-.

Back