• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blog/website sharing thread

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jan 23, 2024
    This thread is for posting links to your blog/website, and getting some feedback on them. But please explain what your site is about when you post a link to it, so we all know what it's about when we open the link.

Please note that only links to websites and forums are allowed, so stuff like links to Discord servers are not allowed to be posted.

Last edited:
    Years
  • Hi! So you mention to explain what the site is about before clicking the link, and I want to stress to everyone that it is important to give a detailed and brief description, and not something vague. In your example above, you mention "My forum" which is vague, and I would have no idea what your forum is about, unless I clicked the link. This comes off as advertising, which is against PC's rules.

Last edited:
    Back