• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Blue's Parents

metalaggron

Master of Ice Pokemon
Years
  • Yeah, but they didn't get any results until she was 16. I wonder, was Blue looking for them?

i don't think blue was actually looking for them
    she was too busy with the mask of ice till she was 14
    but just maybe she was searching for them after the gsc saga

Years
    • Seen Oct 12, 2009
    I'm agree with you
    So... what about Green's parent? Yellow's parent? Gold's father? Silver' mother? Crys's parent? Sapphire's mother? Who and where are they? There are too many question...

Years
    • Seen Dec 21, 2010
    I'm agree with you
    So... what about Green's parent? Yellow's parent? Gold's father? Silver' mother? Crys's parent? Sapphire's mother? Who and where are they? There are too many question...
    Crystal's mother appeared in the GSC arc after she failed to captured Suicune remember. I do not know the answers to the other questions though.

Last edited:

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • I always wondered what happened to Green, Red, and Yellows parents(I just assumed something happened to them because otherwise they probably wouldn't leave their 10-year-old living by themselves, or in Green's case with his grandfather) Why aren't they looking for their parents with Blue?
    I have another question, was the boatman in the GSC arc really Yellow's uncle or did she just call him that out of respect?

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • I always wondered what happened to Green, Red, and Yellows parents(I just assumed something happened to them because otherwise they probably wouldn't leave their 10-year-old living by themselves, or in Green's case with his grandfather) Why aren't they looking for their parents with Blue?
    I have another question, was the boatman in the GSC arc really Yellow's uncle or did she just call him that out of respect?

I think that Yellow and the boatman are related, because when he visits her in vs. Tyranitar(didn't spell that right) and in her character bio in Volume 25, it says, "Relatives: Uncle", so, yes, I think that they are related.

RubyJB88

The Runway Trainer
    Years
  • Crystal's mom amazes me and scares me at the same time.

I didn't know that the fisherman was Yellow's actual uncle at first. I thought it was generic to call a stranger "uncle".

Sea Guardian

A Kitsune who watches the Sea
    Years
  • I think that Yellow and the boatman are related, because when he visits her in vs. Tyranitar(didn't spell that right) and in her character bio in Volume 25, it says, "Relatives: Uncle", so, yes, I think that they are related.
    Okay, thanks!
    So now we know the fisherman is related to either her mom, or her dad. So what the heck happened to her parents?
    They seriously need to add a chapter with all the Dex holders relatives and what happened to them.

Mileyangel

Inuyasha Fan
    Years
  • Okay, thanks!
    So now we know the fisherman is related to either her mom, or her dad. So what the heck happened to her parents?
    They seriously need to add a chapter with all the Dex holders relatives and what happened to them.

Hmmm, that would be interesting, but I doubt that that will happen. They only add the character's parents if they are important to the plot.

Did you guys notice that Blue's parents never said ANYTHING the ENTIRE time?

Back