• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bodily Disfunctions [insert petilil here]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • Bodily Disfunctions

This is a challenge, a challenging challenge, a challenge which is... challenging. Pretty much, this challenge, is a challenge based not on types, or colour, but on their body shape. Simply enough, choose a body shape type, and you can only use Pokemon from that body group.

For reference, here is a list of all the Pokemon listed by their body style. *click*

Rules
    Follow the regulations of the challenge.
    Hacking is allowed in this, but only if you cannot obtain your Pokemon before obtaining your second Gym Badge, or do not have the ability to trade.
    You must have your first Pokemon before you get your second gym badge.
    You must use at least 4 Pokemon for this, to prevent it from being a Solo/Duo/Trio challenge.
    You're only allowed to go by one body type.
    If the body type range is very small, you are allowed to choose a second one which is also very small.
    Your challenge ends when you defeat the elite four for the first time around. If you wish to challenge yourself more, then go right ahead to try further for Red/Steven/Alder.
    HM Slaves are allowed, if they are by coincidence, within your Body type. This is an optional rule though, for if you want a bigger challenge.
    Legendary Pokemon are allowed, so long as they are within your body type.

Have fun. What's a challenge without having fun?

Participants
    If you wish to partake in this challenge, please fill out the form.

Username:
    Game:
    Body type:

For example:

Username: Alternative
    Game: Pokémon Red Version
    Body type: Pokémon with a Bipedal, Tailless form

Red/Blue/Yellow
    Alternative // Red Version // Pokemon with a Bipedal, Tailless form // 1, 2
    vaporeon7 // Yellow Version // Pokémon with a Quadrupled Body // 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6
    Beechlgz // Blue Version // Pokemon with a Quadrupled Body // 1

Gold/Silver/Crystal
    Luigi-San // Silver Version // Pokemon wth a Bipedal, Tailless form

Ruby/Sapphire/Emerald
    dragonomega // Emerald Version // Pokemon with a Bipedal, Tailed form // 1, 2
    Hallylicious // Sapphire Version // Pokemon with fins // 1

FireRed/LeafGreen
    Amore // LeafGreen Version // Pokemon with a Bipedal, Tailed form // 1, 2, 3

Diamond/Pearl/Platinum
    Tachikaze316 // Platinum Version // Pokemon consisting of Head and Arms // 1

HeartGold/SoulSilver
    None Yet

Black/White
    SuperSaiyanII // White Version // Pokemon with a Bipedal, Tailed Body // 1
    GardevoirNess // Black Version // Pokemon with a single pair of wings

Champions
    myrrhman // Blue Version // Pokemon with a Bipedal, Tailed form // 1, 2, 3

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Well, I might as well sign up for this...although I wouldn't be surprised if I quit by Monday (I have a habit of quitting :/ )

Username: Amore

Game: Pokémon LeafGreen Version

Body Type:
    Pokémon with a bipedal, tailed form

Haha, so due to my inability to trade, I have a choice of 21 families (including Mewtwo). I guess we're allowed to use pokémon that don't fit the body type, provided we evolve them? Otherwise I'll really struggle.

I'll be starting now, no matter what.

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • You're allowed to choose any Pokemon you want, as long as the end result is within the Body Group you choose. So by the body group you've chosen, you can catch a Rhyhorn, so long as you evolve it into a Rhydon eventually. But the reverse is like that as well. You can catch a Machop, but you wouldn't be allowed to evolve it as Machoke/Machamp are in a different group.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Question: I'm really tired and having difficulty reading and comprehending rules. Specifically the one about the one group per person or something. Does that mean that I can't choose bipedal/tailed and serpentine, or does it mean if someone chooses bipedal/tailed before me, I can't do that one anymore?

If the first one is true, I'm doing bipedal/tailed on Blue. Gonna be Blastoise/Nidoking/Magmar/Raichu probably...

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • What that means is that you're only allowed to choose one body type for yourself to use. The only exception to this is if you choose a really small body group, such as Pokemon consisting of Multiple Heads.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • Well then, let's get started. :3

- Choose my starter (Treecko)
    - Beat May.
    - Hurried through route 102, to Petalburg city.
    - Helped Wally (D;) catch a Ralts.
    - Caught a Marill.
    - Grinded Marill and Treecko to Level 10.
    - Went through Petalburg woods.
    - Grinded Treecko and Marill to Level 15.
    - Caught a Whismur in Rustboro tunnel.
    - Defeated Roxanne with Marill.

Level 15 // Sassy // Overgrow
    - Pound
    - Quick Attack
    - Bullet Seed
    - Absorb.

Level 15 // Timid // Huge Power
    - Tackle
    - Tail Whip
    - Rollout
    - Water Gun

Level 7 // Serious // Soundproof
    - Pound
    - ????
    - ????
    - ????

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    I wasn't going to copy, particularly as I don't do screenshots (real games ftw!), so instead you're getting Sugimori Artwork!

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon LeafGreen
    Chapter 1: Kanto: Now in GBA-standard colour!

So, this is the start of my Pokémon LeafGreen adventure, which all takes place next to my laptop as I'm following the Bulbapedia walkthrough...why? Because I can.

Received the usual speech from Professor Oak, named player "Red" and rival "Blue", because I'm that cool.

Red

Chose Charmander over Squirtle (Bulbasaur isn't in my body type group). Couldn't think of a nickname so he hasn't got one, therefore none of my pokémon will. Except maybe Mewtwo. I'll call him "Giovanni" just to piss him off.

Blue (how the hell'd he get Ultra Balls?)

Defeated Blue in a close battle, which left Charmander with only 1hp remaining. His Squirtle is retarded isn't that talented, it kept missing with Tackle - makes me glad I didn't chose it.

Pokédex. Blue reckons I'm not worthy...but he can't complete the Pokédex because he can't trade due to being a prick! Oh wait, he evolves his trade-evolution pokémon...but I can't. Damn...

Travelled up Route 1, raising Charmander to level 8, and leaving the route littered with bodies...lol jk the Kanto Pokémon Wildlife Council beamed them all away.

Charmander. (You and me are going to be Champions someday buddy!)

Arrived at Viridian City and, whilst exploring, was given a parcel for Prof. Oak. Returned to Pallet Town. (Lazy git cba to jump down a few ledges, yet doesn't even allow me to purchase anything!)

Squirtle (looks slightly more intelligent than Blue's Squir-tard).

Delivered Prof. Oak's parcel, then Blue arrived. Prof. Oak gifted us each a Pokédex and 5 Poké Balls.

#1 Top-percentile Rattata (Youngster Joey was hiding in a tree when I took this one on, K.P.W.C. didn't get it away fast enough, poor thing.)

Travelled back up Route 1, through Viridian City and West to Route 22.

Pidgey...what sort of idiot raises one of these when there are wild Pidgeotto elsewhere that actually have battle potential?

Captured a Mankey and a Spearow. Raised Mankey to level 8 and Charmander to level 9. K.P.W.C. were very busy today...

Mankey (mine's hands look way less gay)

Battled Blue yet again, and defeated him, with Charmander reaching level 10 in the process, and none of my pokémon fainting.

Spearow...Prof. Oak's defence from little girls that are scared of birds since PokéSpe volume 3...

Returned to Viridian City after being rejected at the Pokémon League.

Pokemon:

Charmander Lv.10
    Mild
    - Scratch
    - Growl
    - Ember

Mankey Lv.8
    Impish
    - Scratch
    - Leer
    - Low Kick

Hopefully next update I will defeat a gym and capture a Pikachu! (although not necessarily in that order).

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Oh trust me Amore, my updates are gonna be so much cooler than what my opening post was.

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Red
    Chapter 1: Now in 360p 100% Black and White!

Well, today is when I started my Pokemon adventure in Red Version. I loaded up my game and listed to Professor Oak ramble on about how the world is full of creatures we call Nidorino Pokemon. He asked me what my name was, which is now DERP, and named my rival LOLWUT. This should be fun. :)

(Cool, a SNES! :D)

So then the next thing that happened was I went into the grass because I know not to walk into tall grass without a Pokemon and that I'm a dumbass. But apparently, this is what's meant to happen. I was then introduced to LOLWUT and yes, I learnt that Professor Oak actually thinks. :)

(Heh, it's like he doesn't know what's happened. XD;)

After the whole thing with that, he let me have a Pokemon before LOLWUT, because as you know, he always gets the Pokemon better than mine.

(Gonna ditch you later.)

Then I went away and he needed to battle or something because he get aroused whenever he battles or something like that. ;)

(You have to believe to win, or some crap like that. :D)

So yeah, I left Pallet Town, and before I did that, got a Town Map from LOLWUT's sister or something. I had to work hard to get that Town Map, if you know what I mean. ;) I left, trained my Bulbasaur a little bit, and arrived in Viridian City, where I got Oak's Parcel.

(Seriously, what's with all the sexual puns?)

So I went back, got the parcel to Oak, and did some more stuff. I got the Pokédex for myself. So yeah, went back to Viridian City, trained a bit and battled LOLWUT again, and won. That was over quickly, and pretty much went through Viridian Forest, and made it to Pewter City. Brock was a piece of Cake with Bulbasaur, just spamming a couple of Vine Whips to win.

(Damn straight you did! :D)

Oh, I forgot to mention I named it Catfish and it evolved also. :)

(I guess that's okay, I guess. :P)

Badges:

Pokemon:

Catfish Lv. 16
    - Tackle
    - Growl
    - Leech Seed
    - Vine Whip

Hopefully next update I can get a Jigglypuff and Oddish for my actual body group. :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Well I can't make a fancy CSS post like you Alternative because I don't know how.

I'm sure you all know what happens in Pokemon Yellow so I'm not going to bother telling you anything but:
    • Started the game Pokemon Yellow.
    • Got my Pikachu and named it Alterna.
    • Got to Pewter City and beat Brock.

The
    Team:

Alterna (Pikachu) Lv20.
    Moves: Thundershock, Quick Attack, Tail Whip, Thunder Wave.

A picture for proof:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • You could just copy and paste mine. And then change everything to what you like. :3
    Also, I should just let people know I I changed the rule about the body type to be more understandable, and I've added a rule about legendaries, so if anyone asks. Also I'm going to add people's updates to the first post if you want me to, so people can easily find all your updates. :)

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Okay I'll steal your design Alternative.

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Yellow
    Chapter 2: Now stealing all Alt's work!

That annoying man finally let me past after a flashed him... my badge. I headed down the wonderful Route 3 and apparently touched some lass who had a Jigglypuff, with all that training to Alterna over I visited the Pokemon Center. Inside a man with a hispanic accent tried to sell me a Magikarp for $500, I declined.

(No, I don't want it, it's not in my body group.)

I then entered Mt. Moon and started killing Zubat for some experience points. I defeated all the trainer and then came across some guy in black. He said something about Team Rocket (of which I'm an executive btw) and I defeated him because he was a grunt and I am therefore better. I continued through Mt Moon until I came across some nerd with fossils. I beat him and took one. One my way out I was attacked by my heroes, the Team Rocket Trio. They said some of their motto.

(Prepare for trouble, make it double..?)

Then they came up to me and challenged me, I felt like saying I was an executive but I decided on not doing so because Alterna could use the training.

(Awww I wanted to see a mecha.)

Needless to say I defeated them quickly because evil can never win, unfortunately. As they do, Team Rocket blasted off again... ping!

(Don't you mean: "Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again!"?)

So yeah, I left Mt Moon and went onwards to the beautiful Cerulean City. While I was at Cerulean City some girl gave me a Bulbasaur who I dubbed Sydian. I healed and went north. Suddenly Gary challenged me to a battle. I wiped the floor with him and his stupid Spearow.

(We don't normally get to see that until the end of the the Johto Saga.)

So I went up Nugget bridge knocking off trainer after trainer. Sydain evolved making the killing even quicker. I came up to the end guy who gave me a nugget and he asked me to join Team Rocket.

(WTF are you deaf? I said I was already part of Team Rocket!)

I continued on with my slaying of trainers and their Pokemon. I finally reached a cape with a house on it with a mysterious garden. I went inside and all there was in there was a Pokemon. Alterna went up and questioned it. I went up to it and it said that it was a Pokemon.

(Okay then I'll just be leav... wait WTF?)

The Pokemon then said it was actually a Person and that I needed to go and push a button on his computer. I did so after looking through his computer and finding lots of rude images. He then came out of the closet and gave me a SS. Anne Ticket. I then left to go to the Cerulean City Gym. I flogged the gym trainers. I then challenged Misty. You could see the sexual tension in the air. I beat her quickly with Sydian.

(PokeShipping)

Badges:

Pokemon:

Alterna Lv. 27
    - Thunderbolt
    - Quick Attack
    - Tail Whip
    - Thunder Wave

Sydian Lv. 22
    - Tackle
    - Poisonpower
    - Leech Seed
    - Vine Whip

Hallylicious

アラン
    Years
  • Bodily Disfunctions [insert petilil here]
    Username:Hallylicious
    Game

Body type:
    Pokémon with fins.

I will hack in a Spheal in place of Treeko so my Rival will still have a type advantage over me with Combusken.

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years
  • Yet another question, well, more of a suggestion:

You need to make HM slaves not have to be in the body group. If you're doing quadraped on Silver, for instance, you would have to catch a Suicune to beat the challenge, as Suicune is the only quadraped that can learn Waterfall in that game pre-kanto. So I guess that's possible, or you could hack for it, but wouldn't it be easier/more doable if you used an HM slave? also poor almost every group, they can't fly

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years

• Bodily Disfunctions [insert petilil here]

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Blue
    Chapter 1: Everybody's doing it!

Aah, the good ole days, when I got to sleep in my room that had a tree in it and I dreamed of Professor Oak asking me what my name was. Seriously, there's only two houses in our town, pull yourself together, man. I told him my name was 'A'

(My parents were drunk when they named me.)

and since he couldn't remember his own grandson... Well now he's named 'LOZER'.

(Boy I'd hate to be him right now)

Anyways, first thing I did was get on the computer, where I downloaded a Potion into my hand. Strange world we live in...

Then, I headed over to the lab. No Oak, but the Pokeballs were there! Maybe I could just take one? Unfortunately, the stupid game wouldn't let me, so I went exploring. If there was no Oak, there was no stopping me from going into the grass. Unfortunately, Oak was hiding juuuuust off the screen, hoping I would do that. He took me to the lab and gave me a Squirtle. Me being the simple mind that I was it runs in the family, for crying out loud my parents named me A, I noticed that my Pokemon was blue, so I named him Blue!

(I was dropped on my head as a baby!)

Lozer, still being pissed at me for convincing his grandfather that his name was Lozer and not something better or his actual name picked Bulbasaur, just because it was strong against Squirtle. Didn't matter though, we still won.

Next, I went searching for Pokeballs in Viridian City. In the mart, the shopkeeper dude gave me a box and said "Take this to Oak." My guess was custom Pokeballs that he ordered. I was right.

I went back to the mart, mugging some guy for a Potion on the way, and finally bought a couple Pokeballs. I wanted to try them out, so I headed west to some grass.

I caught a Nidoran M, and not wanting to deviate from my theme, I named it Purple. We became friends and trained.

(Purple is 5 times more manly than pink.)

Lozer was nearby, and me being the jerk that I am, I challenged him to another battle, knowing that my Pokemon were better and higher leveled.

(The only difference between beating him and fighting wild Pokemon is I get more exp. Too bad I can't fight him all the time.)

I stole his money and went through the forest, picking up an antidote and a couple more Potions as I did so.

On the other side of the forest was a city with a Museum and a Gym. I chose the Gym, and Squirtle had a fun time inside.

(Looks like someone was already here and mugged the Gym Leader, he doesn't have a shirt.)

I heard talk of some criminal activity to the east, and I wanted to join, so I headed to Mt. Moon. On the way, this and this happened.

(Where's Lozer now? I have something fun I want to show him.)

Inside, I got a Water Gun TM for Purple. Then I came here to update.

Badges:

Pokemon:

Blue Lv. 16
    - Water Gun
    - Growl
    - Tackle
    - Bubble

Purple Lv. 16
    - Horn Attack
    - Tackle
    - Water Gun
    - Poison Sting

Just realized I forgot Pikachu. Next update I'll get Pikachu, at least two more badges, and then do some evolving.

Hallylicious

アラン
    Years
  • Seems everyone is doing it so here we go.

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Sapphire
    Chapter 1: Why am I in this truck?
    Growing up I always loved Treeko, I was so excited that today was the day I got to choose him and start my adventure! I had played the game enough to know exactly where Treeko was in Professor Birch's bag when I had to save him.

To my surprise it was a Spheal! I mean who would put a Spheal in the place of Treeko?
    But I made my choice so I was stuck with this stupid thing.

I trained It on everything and anything, I refused to catch anything that did not have fins so Spheal was my only Pokemon when I took on Roxanne, due to the type advantage the gym was a breeze!

[/SIZE]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • Just a small update to the thread, I updated the original post with all current challengers, and took into consideration myrrhman's suggestion by saying the HM Slave rule is optional. I also took the liberty of adding everyone's updates into the original post so you can easily find them.

Back