• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bodily Disfunctions [insert petilil here]

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
Years
  • If you're trying to get the code to work, then I could help with that. Just make sure you copy the code exactly as it is and don't edit the code itself whatsoever. If it doesn't work, then make your own style. Creativity goes a long way here. :)

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    Username: miju-kun
    Game: Pokémon Ruby
    Body type: Pokémon with a quadruped body

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    If you're trying to get the code to work, then I could help with that. Just make sure you copy the code exactly as it is and don't edit the code itself whatsoever. If it doesn't work, then make your own style. Creativity goes a long way here. :)

How do I copy the code? I don't change the code, but that's because I can't really copy it. I can copy the content, and when its in the reply box it looks how it should, but when I change the post so it displays the code, it's only simple code (the kind that makes it display how it did in my post). Also, when I post it I also lose the style effects so it becomes simplified.

I can't make my own style because I don't know how to code. I can only do simple text and maybe some different fonts and colours. The only way I can save space is to use spoilers, I don't know how to get the neat little scroll bar.

Do you think you could show me a code template I can use please?

Last edited:

vaporeon7

My life would suck without you
    Years
  • Bodily Disfunctions [insert petilil here]

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Yellow
    Chapter 4: MY VAPOREON!

I healed my Pokemon and headed back to Cerulean City. I then went east and started beating down all these trainers. There was a guy with a Sandshrew that knew Fissure but all my Pokemon were faster so it made no difference. After defeating all those inconveniences they call trainer battles I reached the Pokemon Center. I healed quickly and went into Rock Tunnel. After wandering around in the dark I found a hiker singing "Hit Me With Your Best Shot". After some more wandering I found my way out. I beat a girl on the outside. She said she wanted there to be a pink Pokemon with floral patterns.

(Ummmmm... Munna?)

I battled a few more people before I made it to Lavender Town. The music made me feel wierd and... I healed and went east. I swept through the trainers quickly so I could get my Vaporeon quicker. I reached Celadon City where I immediately went to the apartment to get the Eevee. I got Eevee and nicknamed it Vappy. I then went straight to the Department Store where I rushed to the 4th floor and bought a Water Stone which I used to evolve Vappy into Vaporeon. On my way out I played some of the games on the 3rd floor.

(At least it's not a Playstation 3, no credit card hackers here...)

I then went and got the Coin Case and after gambling away every cent I had I talked to the Team Rocket member there. He attacked me for no reason at all so I had to beat him. There was a secret button behind the poster so I had to push it. Stairs opened. I went down them and was swarmed by Rocket grunts. I eventually got a Lift Key allowing me to go to a different floor. When I got out the lift I was attack by Jessie and James again. Vappy Took care of them.

(I actually am an executive...)

After I beat them Team Rocket blasted off again...

(Looks like Team Rocket is blasting off again... ping!)

I then went forward and found my boss. I kept telling him I was an executive but he didn't recognise me. I was so angry I attacked him and won, smashing his 3 Pokemon into the dirt.

(Mervyn wants to fight*)

He fled and dropped a Silph Scope. With all that out of the way I healed my Pokemon and went to gym. I used Vappy's Ice Beam to sweep all the gym trainers. They said I wasn't allowed to used Bug and Fire types... not ice. I then battled the gym leader, Erika. All her Pokemon went down quickly to an Ice Beam from Vappy, winning me my Rainbow Badge.

(A grass type gym leader beaten by a Water Type... pitiful.)

Pokemon:

Alterna Lv. 37
    - Thunderbolt
    - Quick Attack
    - Mega Punch
    - Thunder Wave

Sydian Lv. 37
    - Tackle
    - Mega Drain
    - Leech Seed
    - Razor Leaf

Vappy Lv. 36
    - Ice Beam
    - Bite
    - Bubblebeam
    - Quick Attack

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Ruby
    Chapter 1: Starting Out

Today, I start my game in Ruby. I start

by listening to Birch's lecture about Pokémon. I named myself Brendan because I was too lazy to think of something else. After Birch's intro, I found myself

inside a freakin' truck.

(What kind of mother lets her child to stay in the back of the truck?!)

After doing all the boring stuff at my home, I went to May's. After talking to her mother, I went to her room. I saw May packing her items until she saw me

stalking her xD. Anyway, I went outside, headed north, saw a boy who said someone's shouting and found Birch getting raped by a Poochyena. He told me to get

a Pokémon from his bag, and I knew I was going to pick Mudkip but another Pokémon replaced Torchic in Birch's bag.

(BAGON?!)

My hacking skills are awesome! Sure Bagon isn't in my body group but it's evolutions are. Anyway, I picked Bagon. I expected at least one non-damaging move

from Bagon but he has no damaging moves! Awesome! So, the battle was easy, as always. Only two Rage attacks killed it. After the battle, Birch thanked me and

forced me to see May. I battled a Wurmple, then a Zigzagoon and I healed up. I talked to the mart guy in Oldale Town just for a freakin' potion. Then, I grinded

Bagon to level 6 and stalked May again until she saw me. She wanted to battle me, so I did. The battle was easy, took Mudkip down with a couple of Rage attacks.

I healed up and went back to the lab. Birch rewarded me with a Pokédex and May gave me Pokéballs. I went out of that stinky lab to get some air. Mom gave me

Running shoes. What is it with people giving stuff!? Anyway, I like it when the give up their prized possesions to me. So, I headed for Route 102 and battled

some stinky, weak trainers and beated their Pokémon. I arrived Petalburg City and went to the gym and saw my dad. He talked about things until Wally butted

in.

(FIGHT! FIGHT!)

Hehe...I'd like to see the poor kid fight xD. Never mind that, I battled weak trainers again. In one of those battles, Bagon made its way to level 9 and he learned

Leer, which is useless. I've seen lots of Zigzagoon and Poochyena recently, and they're part of my body group. However, I refuse to catch them because. Just

because. Anyway, I made it to Petalburg Woods to grind there a little bit. Also, I hacked a Pokémon there.

(An Espeon! I better make things back to normal before everyone gets an Espeon..)

Okay, right after I got an Espeon, I hacked everything back to normal. So I went back to the early routes to grind Espeon. Now I made it back to the forest with a

level 7 Espeon. I headed to the exit until I saw a Devon guy about to be beaten up by a smelly grunt. The grunt wanted me to battle him, and after the battle..I

got a level 8 Espeon. Finally, I arrived at Rustboro. I decided to go east to find a Skitty. Finally! I got a female Skitty! Now I decided to go to the gym, but I won't

battle the gym leader yet..

(Like Skitty's gonna return the favor.)

That was a gym trainer btw.

Badges:

Pokemon:

Bagon Lv. 12 ♂
    - Rage
    - Bite
    - Leer
    - ________

Espeon Lv. 12♀
    - Tackle
    - Cut
    - Helping Hand
    - Sand Attack

Skitty Lv. 9♀
    -Tackle
    -Growl
    -Tail Whip
    -Attract

Maybe I have to make my pictures smaller next time...

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years
  • I hate to drop out already but I've decided I want to do Pokemon with Bipedal(tailed)d bodies instead so here's my re-signup

Username: SuperSaiyanII

Game: White

Body Type: Pokemon with an Bipedal(tailed) body

Most of the Pokemon with quadruped bodies are Pokemon I use all the time so I wanted to try something else

Last edited:

myrrhman

Challenge God
    Years

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon Blue
    Chapter 3: I stop playing like a slow person!

No screenshots because I'd rather just finish this. I beat Giovanni in the Game Corner, then backtracked for a bike, which I used to get to Fuschia after clearing the Pokemon Tower and Snorlax. Koga was easy, and I soon found Blue with Surf. I flew to Pallet Town and surfed down to Cinnabar Island. I flew back to Saffron to fight Giovanni and Lozer once more, and got the Master Ball. I then went back to Cinnabar and entered the Pokemon Mansion, getting to the end and picking up a Magmar on the way (Red). Blaine was no match for Blue and Purple, and then Sabrina fell to Red and Yellow. Erika was quite easy for Blue and Red, and I finished Giovanni off with Blue and Red again. Then I beat Lozer on the way to the Pokemon League. I traversed Victory Road, and then went move hunting. I got Submission, Toxic (guess my bag was full when I beat Koga), Hyper Beam, and Psychic. Now its time for the Elite Four. Loreli fell almost exclusively to Yellow, Bruno's Onixes fell to Blue, while the Fighting types fell to Red, Blue and Purple defeated Agatha, Blue and Yellow defeated Lance, and I saw myself staring down the champion. Can't remember the playbyplay, but it was something like:
    KO'd Pidgeot with Yellow
    Yellow Paralyzed Alakazam and Blue finished it off.
    Rhydon was one hit by Surf
    Gyarados was one hit by Thunderbolt
    Arcanine was two hit by either Surf or Earthquake.
    Venusaur was Paralyzed by Yellow, severely hurt by Purple, and finished by Red.

Here's the screenies.

Final Team Stats:
    BLUE the Lv. 46 Blastoise
    104/92/120/92/103
    Surf, Ice Beam, Hyper Beam, Dig

YELLOW the Lv. 50 Raichu
    134/109/80/122/122
    Thunderbolt, Quick Attack, Thunder Wave, Toxic

PURPLE the Lv. 43 Nidoking
    139/107/93/91/81
    Earthquake, Rock Slide, Submission, Strength

RED the Lv. 47 Magmar
    131/107/79/102/100
    Fire Punch, Psychic, Leer, Confuse Ray

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • I've updated everyone up to Myrrhman's last update, which makes him our first champion! I've got some things to say first.

@miju-kun I'm not going to allow this for your challenge. The only time you're allowed to hack is if you can't get a Pokemon in your body type before your second gym badge. You have access to Zigzagoon, Poochyena and a few others before Dewford City, so I'd advise you stop hacking wrongly.

I should get to my challenge again soon. :3

miju-kun

soaring
    Years
    • Seen May 28, 2014
    I had to drop out on this challenge not because I was hacking:
    -I had a horrible time finding a Poochyena.
    -I had a horrible time training Skitty.
    -that's about it...i guess.

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Dec 4, 2011
    Can anyone just tell me how to code for the scroll bar, if I'm not allowed to do the rest of the code?

SuperSaiyanII

Cool Story Bro!!
    Years

Bodily Disfunctions - Pokémon White
    Chapter 1: Here I Go Again

Well, After losing the urge to continue on using quadruped Pokemon, I decided to continue my journey where I left off on Route 3 with my trusty partner Tepig(since I never really used Blitzle when I was doing my previous challenge and it's boxed now anyway)

(Evolved My Tepig ASAP)

I had to battle a few wild Pokemon to do it but Tepig evolved into Pignite and I got my first official Bipedal Pokemon. After doing that I headed into the Wellspring Cave only to run into some Team Plasma jerks grunts. Well, let's get this over with...

(And how the hell do you know that?)

After me and Cheren take care of them, they run off blabbing about something and just as I was leaving the cave I heard this weird sound...wait what's this dust cloud thing on the ground? Better go check it out...

(Holy Crap!!!)

I guess by now it's obvious that I've just found myself a new partner but as usual, I got writers block and couldn't think of a nickname so I guess I'll save that for later. Anyway, with Drilbur now at my side, I left the Wellspring Cave and leveled it up to 13 before trying to head south to Route 3. Before I got there Bianca stops me and thanks me for getting back the little girls Pokemon and gives me the *most useful Pokeballs in the game!!!*, the Heal Balls.Extreme Sarcasm. So after listening to them ramble on, I finally got to make my way onto Route 3 and begin training my new partner, Drilbur.

(HaHa I'm such a liar! I'm actually doing this for a Pokemon I plan on getting really soon..)

Yeah, as you can see we successfully made it to Nacrene City, home of gym number two and relatively close towards a Pokemon I plan to catch. I usually try to train my Pokemon as much as possible before heading into a gym but this time I'll wing it. But just as I was about to enter the gym I bumped into someone I hoped I would never see again...

(Nope!!!)

Yes, N has returned and he's pissed that I don't agree with his perfect world theory so he challenges me to a battle. Whoop-de-doo....Well, after Pignite and Drilbur finish up this guy he runs off talking about a Pokemon named Reshiramyeah I'd need a legendary Pokemon to beat me too and I can finally enter the gym.

(N-Noo!! I-It's my worse nightmare!! It's a-It's a-a library!!!)

I'm not really a reader if you couldn't tell by now so I have to say the only thing exiting about this gym other than the gym battle itself is the moving staircase that leads you to the gym leader.

VS GYM LEADER LENORA!

Here we go, time to take on the 2nd gym leader of the Unova region! She starts things off with her Herdier which my Drilbur 2HKOs thanks to some additional help from Herdier's Take Down recoil. Next up is
    the pain in the ass Watchog. My Drilbur has the speed advantage and manages to get in a hit with dig before being defeated by Watchog's Crunch attack. Next up on my roster is none other than Pignite who lacks a fighting type move because I evolved it later than I should have. Due to it's good speed IVs(if I calculated right its at 30) my Pignite got in the first attack with Flame Charge which caused Lenora to use a Super Potion after her Watchog used Retaliate. Pignite got in another Flame Charge but unfortunately was hit with Hypnosis. Thankfully I came prepared with a Chesto Berry and with one last Flame Charge Pignite took down Watchog and I earned the Basic Badge!

Badges:

Pokemon:

Pignite Level 22
    -Flame Charge
    -Tackle
    -Defense Curl
    -Tail Whip

Drilbur Level 20
    -Metal Claw
    -Dig
    -Rapid Spin
    -Mud Sport

vaporeon7

Years

Chapter 5: Got my team together now!

I healed my Pokemon and headed to Lavender Town. The trip was very quick so it wasn't long before I was in Lavender Town. I walked into the Pokemon Tower and on the 2nd I was attacked challenged by Gary. He asked why I was there because none of my Pokemon looked dead. But then he gave no reason for him being there...

(I found that you didn't have your Rattata does that mean..?)

I destroyed him as always. I then continued on battling and defeating all the creepy people in the tower. I then came across this one super scary person.

(When did Pokemon become a horror movie?)

She wanted blood so I got Alterna to Thunderbolt her. I then continued through the tower until I reached the healing pad thingy. I then reached some stairs. I was attacked and I Pokemon that was unidentifiable appeared.

(Sure was specific.)

I then defeated the ghost Marowak letting it go into the afterlife. I then went up the stairs only to be attacked by Jessie and James.

(TEAM ROCKET FOREVER!)

I had to beat them so I did. At least it is entertaining to watch them blast off again. It was also nice to see that their Koffing and Ekans had evolved into Weezing and Arbok. I then went and saw Mr. Fuji. He took me back to his house and he gave me a PokeFlute. I then went to Vermillion City and got the Bike Voucher. Alterna fell in love.

(Too bad eggs don't exist yet.)

I then went to Cerulean City and got my Bike. I then went to Celadon City and went to the Cycling Road. I got rid of that pesky Snorlax and I caught a Ponyta who I nicknamed Touko. I then got to Fuchsia City and went into the Safari Zone where I got some Gold Teeth and HM03. I taught Vappy Surf and went to the Safari Zone Warden's house where he took the Gold Teeth and gave me HM04. I then trained my Pokemon some more and Touko evolved into Rapidash.

(My team is now set.)

I then went into the gym and started defeating all the gym trainers. I succeeded in doing so.

(Ummm I don't know what to say.)

I then challenged Koga. I hated how much Double Team he used he got extremely lucky but I won in the end with good ol' Vappy. Koga gave me the Soul Badge for beating him.

(Over-leveled Pokemon much?)

Pokemon:

Alterna Lv. 43
    - Thunderbolt
    - Quick Attack
    - Mega Punch
    - Thunder Wave

Sydian Lv. 43
    - Tackle
    - Mega Drain
    - Leech Seed
    - Razor Leaf

Vappy Lv. 43
    - Ice Beam
    - Bite
    - Bubblebeam
    - Quick Attack

Touko Lv. 43
    - Ember
    - Fire Spin
    - Stomp
    - Horn Drill

Years
    • Seen May 7, 2024
    Just so you know, I haven't quit this challenge, just...umm...paused - I had an urge to play Black, so I did. Got to admit, the ease at which routes are travelable does set it apart, among other, more complex things...

vaporeon7

Years

Chapter 6: Just a quickie!

I healed my Pokemon and then went into the Silph Co. When I got inside the building I went straight the the 5th floor. I then went and found a card on the floor. A guy with an Arbok tried to stop me, but he failed. I then went around opening all the doors with it.

(A key by any other name...)

I then went up every floor defeating every Team Rocket grunt, scientist and that one juggler in sight. I then healed my Pokemon at the beds and continued going. I then came across Gary.

(I thought I planned this so you would have a Vaporeon...)

I beat him relatively quickly. I expected him to have a Vaporeon but he had a Jolteon instead? I then continued on and was then attack by some of my favourite people, Jessie and James.

(I don't care if Mervyn is in a meeting!)

I defeated them quickly (because I had to). I then went and disrupted 'the meeting'. I was then attacked by Mervyn Giovanni. His Pokemon didn't stand a chance against Vappy. I then received a Master Ball from the president. After all that chaos I went to the gym and defeated all the gym trainers. I then battled Sabrina and won (just). She gave me the Marsh Badge for winning.

(But Pikachu didn't Thundershock you?)

Pokemon:

Alterna Lv. 46
    - Thunderbolt
    - Quick Attack
    - Thunder
    - Thunder Wave

Sydian Lv. 46
    - Take Down
    - Mega Drain
    - Leech Seed
    - Razor Leaf

Vappy Lv. 47
    - Ice Beam
    - Acid Armour
    - Bubblebeam
    - Quick Attack

Touko Lv. 46
    - Ember
    - Fire Spin
    - Stomp
    - Horn Drill

GardevoirNess

Gardevoir Masta
    Years
  • This seems interesting so I'll try it C:

Name~GardevoirNess

Game~ Pokemon Black

Body Type~Pokémon with a single pair of wings

I might have to do some weird Pokemon Modifying Cheat to use a Pidove instead of the 3 starter Pokemon

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • No can't use any cheats to get a Pidove before you can. The only time you're allowed to hack in a Pokemon is if you have no access to one in your group before the second gym leader. You have access to Pidove before then, so you can't hack in one as your starter.

Nonetheless, I'll add you to the list. :)

GardevoirNess

Gardevoir Masta
    Years
  • No can't use any cheats to get a Pidove before you can. The only time you're allowed to hack in a Pokemon is if you have no access to one in your group before the second gym leader. You have access to Pidove before then, so you can't hack in one as your starter.

Nonetheless, I'll add you to the list. :)

4 of my 6 pokemon are not available before the second gym so should I hack them at the beginning of the game?

Last edited:

Alternative

f i r e f l y .
    Years
  • The rule about hacking, is that it's only applicable if you can't get any Pokemon before your second gym badge. Because you have access to Pidove then, you wouldn't be allowed to hack.

Back