• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bolens Productions

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    Other thing that I was thinking is that maybe we make a local legend in WindyFrost City... the legend:
    The Mystical Icy Queen was a pokemon that kept the peace in WindyFrost City 500 years ago but one day a pokemon appear and it was trying to destroy the city but this pokemon was the strongest pokemon ever seen before and the Mystical Icy Queen had to sacrifice her own life to destroy that pokemon but before that she left a pokemon egg in the Ice cavern and it hasn't hatched for 500 years and it will only hatched if a trainer of pure heart decides to take care of it

Last edited:

DaBomb137

I like cheese
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Other thing that I was thinking is that maybe we make a local legend in WyndyFrost City... the legend:
    The Mystical Icy Queen was a pokemon that kept the peace in WindyFrost City 500 years ago but one day a pokemon appear and it was trying to destroy the city but this pokemon was the strongest pokemon ever seen before and the Mystical Icy Queen had to sacrifice her own life to destroy that pokemon but before that she left a pokemon egg in the Ice cavern and it hasn't hatched for 500 years and it will only hatched if a trainer of pure heart decides to take care of it

It's a good idea. It wouldn't be a Pokemon game/hack without a legend

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    I want to try another city lol!!
    Sorry but I got inspired

Town Name: Dusky Town(or City)
    Town Number: 3 (2nd gym can be here... I was thinking in a Dark Type gym)
    Tiles Used: This town is a dark or shadowy town so it needs a little more darker tiles than normal tiles... maybe the houses can be dark colors such as brown, gray and a little bit of black... and if it is raining, it would be better. It should give a moody feeling

Personal Notes:In this town is the famous Dark type gym leader Scott. Scott is Karen's(johto elite four member) little brother. Since childhood Karen was always better than Scott. She got higher grades, she was more popular, and a better pokemon trainer. Scott got tired of living this way. When Scott found out that Karen was a new member of the Johto Elite four, he abandoned johto feeling frustrated and he promised that someday he would be a better trainer than his sister and came to this region(There is not a name for this region yet). He trained hard with his Dark type pokemon, specially with his sneasel. Then he got so strong that he was offer the position of gym leader in Dusky Town. When he accepted, he was only thinking that this was his first step to beat his sister!

Years
    • Seen Sep 5, 2016
    Town Name: Coalhill Village
    Town Number: 6/7 Rock or Fire Gym town
    Tiles Used: Lavaridge Town/Mountainous
    Personal Notes: I was thinking if Windyfrost City is icy town, perhaps it could be located at the peak of a mountain and Coalhill could be located at said mountain's base.

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    well we can add that too! lol but what about if instead of police officers there is a group called something like JPT (Justice Pokemon Trainers). These group of Pokemon Trainer or Pokemon Officers could be a group against team raven and their HQ is in WindyFrost City and maybe one of the main commanders (maybe a commander that you beat before) of team raven is captured by the JPT so other commander and some grunts of team raven used the machine to frost everybody in the city and rescue the other commander.when the player enters to the HQ, he sees a lot of team raven members in the building so the player battle the grunts but when he went to the cell where the commander was, he discovered that both commanders escape and then a grunt says that the player will never defeat them and that they went to the Ice cavern (it can be called something Ice Palace or Ice Maze or something like that) to get the ancient pokemon egg of the Mystical Icy Queen that lived there before. The player then goes to the Ice carvern (there can be a few more grunts) and battles both commanders in a double battle... They are defeated and they escape, then the player turns off the machine or destroy it to defrost all the people then some important JPT member appears and says that if you would like to join them because you would be a great addition to their team. The player rejects the offer because he thinks that he must find his mom first and to become the league champion. Then a elder appears and tells him that the egg will only open if a trainer with a pure heart takes care of it and the elder says that the player must keep the egg and then overtime, it will hatch in a smoochum with 2 unique moves or egg moves...

So what do you think about this?

I think it's a good idea but the opposing teams is kind of cliché of R/S/FR/LG.

Also I'm reaaallly against the 'pure of heart' idea - another cliché (though normally people say 'best trainer' or whatever' - surely in 500 years there has been another 'pure of heart' trainer around for this Elder to give the egg too. I think it would be better for the Elder to describe the legend (without the Egg bit) and the player being able to find the egg in a secret room in the cave, kind of like a temple thing.

This temple idea could also be repeated for Elekid and Magby or something too.

Of course once you get the Egg the Elder could then be "You found that Egg in <Cavename>? Could it be the legendary egg of the Ice Princess?"

I suggest the term Ice Princess because 'Ice Queen' is a character in many movies and is always associated with evil, which we don't want, and 'Mystical -' makes the name far too long to be repeated often XD.

Anyway >< Just my 2 cents.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    I was thinking. Team Raven, I wonder what they should look like. Any ideas?

This is the logo I made for Team Raven. It is in the beginning stages, but looks pretty good in my opinion.

picture.php

Last edited:

Chaos190

Likes to Hack Pokemon
    Years
    • Seen May 25, 2016
    Eh
    It's been a while since I've been hacking but hey I'll go at it again

Skills: Mapping, sprite inserting, (like Pokemon sprites) and OW Inserting
    Proof of work: Skills:
    Map-1.png
    TownRoute.png
    Golda.png
    Card.png
    Aipom.png
    DawnOW.png
    GoldIntro.png
    TrainerCardDawn.png
    GoldBackScreenshot.png
    Route101-8.png

Past experience: My several hacks that seem to fail. Metal Rush, Pokemon Slashers, and Pokemon Seeking Silver. Pictures above are mostly seeking silver.
    Contact information: Just Pm me

Years
    • Seen Feb 4, 2022
    I think it's a good idea but the opposing teams is kind of cliché of R/S/FR/LG.

Also I'm reaaallly against the 'pure of heart' idea - another cliché (though normally people say 'best trainer' or whatever' - surely in 500 years there has been another 'pure of heart' trainer around for this Elder to give the egg too. I think it would be better for the Elder to describe the legend (without the Egg bit) and the player being able to find the egg in a secret room in the cave, kind of like a temple thing.

This temple idea could also be repeated for Elekid and Magby or something too.

Of course once you get the Egg the Elder could then be "You found that Egg in <Cavename>? Could it be the legendary egg of the Ice Princess?"

I suggest the term Ice Princess because 'Ice Queen' is a character in many movies and is always associated with evil, which we don't want, and 'Mystical -' makes the name far too long to be repeated often XD.

Anyway >< Just my 2 cents.

Good Idea! Well we can make those little changes then

DaBomb137

I like cheese
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Town name: Condrag City
    City number: 9 or 10 (I want it to host the 8th gym)
    Tileset: Cave
    Personal note: If we use this, I want the gym to be a dragon gym. I also think the city should be inside a cave, and you should access the gym by entering another cave from the city. I'll add some concept art later for the way I picture it.

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    OK, lalo0101 has gotten new tile makers to help him, so with the recent change, lalo0101 is going to give us a temporary ROM base, but that is good. We can then proceed to map the first town, add the scripts, and go from there. If anyone wants to add suggestions to the starter town's script, I'm open.

Last edited:

DaBomb137

I like cheese
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    "The ravaged remains of the town sign remains...You can't read it."

That could be what it says when you click on the town's sign.

DaBomb137

I like cheese
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Thanks but now that I look at at it, I shouldn't have put "remains" twice :/

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    How about:

"The ravaged remnant of the town sign remains...You can't read it."

"What's left of a ravaged town sign... you can't read it."

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2010
    I thought of something that might be helpful. I can be very anal about grammar sometimes, so what if I were like, Storyline Editor, or something... Just a though.

~D~

wait....nevermind...............

Last edited:

Bolens

Soul Hacker
    Years
    • Age 30
    • PA
    • Seen Aug 22, 2016
    Daily update:
    OK, to all team members, lalo0101 has just released the temp ROM base. As of now it will be kept secret the link for it. Nintendork is working on the first town right now, and then when he is finished it will go to Swiftsign. Then scripting events and all that. I need ideas really quick for how the scripts should be for the first town. I would like to have everyone's opinions combined into awesome Tinto Town scripts. Any ideas?

Years
    • UK
    • Seen Oct 17, 2023
    I'm excited to see the first map and then get mapping myself! Good luck Nintendork.

DaBomb137

I like cheese
    Years
    • Age 27
    • Seen Oct 8, 2014
    Daily update:
    OK, to all team members, lalo0101 has just released the temp ROM base. As of now it will be kept secret the link for it. Nintendork is working on the first town right now, and then when he is finished it will go to Swiftsign. Then scripting events and all that. I need ideas really quick for how the scripts should be for the first town. I would like to have everyone's opinions combined into awesome Tinto Town scripts. Any ideas?

Well how do you want the player to get the starter? Because there could be a bunch of scripts for that.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back