• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

bongiorno

Malvagio

malvagio italiano
    Years
    Ciao, Il mio nome è Robert. Come stai?

Spero di fare amicizia

Hello, Name is robert. i been playing pokemon since i was a kid, my fav is 1st and 2nd gen.

I also love all the other classic video games.

I hope to make friends

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Benvenuto a la PokeCommunity, Robert! Bello vederti qui. Yes, I do speak a little Italian myself. Welcome aboard, and great to see ya here. ^__^ ooo, classic gamer, right? I'm a bit of a classic gamer myself. We have several places that focus mainly on the classic games, such as RBY, GSC, as well as the Advanced Generation games. Head on over to the General Pokemon Gaming Discussion boards, and take a trip down memory lane there. ^_^ We also have the Video Gaming board where you can geek out on your favorite games, as well as any popular games you may like.

Of course, enjoy yourself here...which I'm positively sure you will. :D You can PM myself or my awesome partner Hiidoran if you have any questions or need help with anything. Read the rules, and have a great time~

Kroso

Sleeping soundly
    Years
    • Age 25
    • Seen Dec 22, 2016
    Ohhhh,someone from Italy,a language almost the same,as Spanish,seems like you're also a classic gamer like myself,anyway,since you already have 4,posts look like your know your way quite well,I hope you enjoy yourself.

Malvagio

malvagio italiano
    Years
    Meganium90, Grazie a voi, amo la mia cultura italiana

Kroso, I will i plan to be on here as much as possible.

Meganium90, I love classics from late 80's and early 90's

Years
    • Seen Aug 21, 2014
    I know a little Italian; took a brief course in university. Forgot everything I learned, though.

I, too, started from the second generation, then reversed my way back to the first ones. The old games, in general, remain a classic; I actually prefer them to the newer games. Like mentioned above, the community has multiple forums (okay, maybe one or two) that focus on discussions and opinions of older generations, which you might enjoy. Welcome to PokéCommunity, Malvagio, and I hope you make lots of friends.

Back