• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour ! (From a French native poké-fan)

Years
    • Seen Jun 11, 2016
    So I heard about this forum, that we can share our creation about pokémon, and I was actually creating a fan game, so I was like.. why not ? My english grammar is bad so sorry, but no need to panic ! I have some handsome bilingual friend who gonna help me translate my fan game, there will be a French and a English version. I am very ambitious, and I like all the Pokémon game(Heartgold, Diamond version..etc...) So yeah, I hope im gonna have a great time here !

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Aw, don't worry! I think your English is pretty good! Anyways, thanks for stopping by! Welcome to our forums today, and I hope you're having a good weekend so far! And yeah, I hope that your hack goes well; we have many people who are making hacks here, so, feel free to have chats with them over on the hacks board~

If you have any questions about the general forum, feel free to ask! And again, have a nice day! Do you have a favourite pokemon, btw? o:

Years
    You'll definitely have a good time if you continue to log on and post. [: This is a huge forum and all Pokémon fans are more than welcome. Nice to meet you, LastJudgement!

I'd recommend checking out Game Development if your game is a non-ROM hack since I see you're making it with Essentials. Posting in ROM Hacking wouldn't let it be seen by the proper audience. Good luck! Would be great if you kept working hard at it and published something for the members in the future, fangames are definitely one of the biggest things here on PC.

See you around and like Dragon said, don't hesitate to ask if you need help. =)

Years
    • Seen Jul 9, 2023
    Salut ! sa fais plaisir de voir que je ne suis pas le seul français. ^^

Welcome !

Back