• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour! (I'm not actually French)

Blastosion

Pokemon Trainer Blastoision
    Years
    Hello everyone! I am Blastoision! A new member in this PokeCommunity that is still working on a better slogan! I like to draw, play games like Pokemon, make music with ..Beepbox.com and stuff like that, I also enjoy reading the manga

These are the reasons why I joined this community
    I was bored and trying to find a Pokemon Community
    I love Pokemon
    I needed somewhere to post my Pokemon Related stuff

My favourite pokemon (as you should already know) is Blastoise, my favourite pokemon types are: Dragon, Ice, Water and Electric types

My phrases are: Cheese! Trousers down! Buh bye bye!

I really do hope I have a good time in this community, buh bye bye!

Years
    • Seen Nov 16, 2016
    Welcome to the community bro! You can post about anything about Pokemon. And down at the Pumpkin Patch, You can post ANYTHING! Have a nice time on PokeCommunity! Also you said you favorite was Blastoise but do you like Typhlosion? I mean you Blastosion so. Just Askin!

Blastosion

Years
    Welcome to the community bro! You can post about anything about Pokemon. And down at the Pumpkin Patch, You can post ANYTHING! Have a nice time on PokeCommunity! Also you said you favorite was Blastoise but do you like Typhlosion? I mean you Blastosion so. Just Askin!

Of course I like Typhlosion! Heres a list of my favourite starters

Squirtle
    Cyndaquil
    Mudkip
    Chimcar
    Oshawott
    Froakie
    Possibly Litten

As you can see I usally pick Water and Fire type.

Blastosion

Years
    Oh hey there, welcome to PC. Really nice to meet you!

Are you hyped and waiting for Sun and Moon? which is your favorite Pokemon game? I'm pretty sure you're going to fit here, you sound really nice already. If there's anything I can do for you, let me know. PC looks kinda big, but it's a very simple place if you have somebody helping you out!

Good luck with everything :)

Yes I am hyped for Sun and Moon, I've pre-ordered Sun and I CANT WAIT FOR THE DEMO!!!1
    My favourite pokemon game are the Kanto Johto and Hoenn games.

I'm thinking about making rom hacks for fun.

AmetsuCAT

KITTY POWER!!
    Years
    • Age 24
    • UK
    • Seen Jun 6, 2023
    Welcome to the community! P.s I laughed way too hard at your title for some reason...

Do you have any particular favourite Pokémon from Alola yet? Besides the starters?

jairoglyphics

Guitarist/Trainer
    Years
    • Seen Oct 17, 2016
    Hi Blastosion. Pleasure to meet you on the forums. Waiting on Sun as well! But I will surely play both :P

Years
    Cool! I like Electric Type Pokémon as well! Nice choice and good to have you here! Make the best use of these boards as much as you possibly can!

Back