• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bonjour

Years
    • Seen Jan 19, 2009
    Hello, as you can see my username, is Wilt. I got the name from a Pokemon (Ruby and Sapphire, I think it was.) guide. I liked it and have used it used a lot on forums.

I live in a small, but filthy rich, town in Tennessee. I am fluent in both French and English, because my mom was raised in France.

On this site I'll probably spend most of my time Role-Playing, for that is what I came here to do, my old site I spent most of my time on is down and I do not expect it to re-open. My favorite pokemon is Aipom. (Yay for random-ness!)

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    Salut! Wilt :P
    Welcome to PC!
    Make sure you take a look at the rules, stay active and have fun!

I'm DC btw, if you need anything at all, just PM away.

s l u g

arriving somewhere but not here,
    Years
    • Age 31
    • Seen Jan 2, 2023
    I love people who give intros :D

welcome to the forums
    - take your time looking at the Pokemon roleplay and Other roleplay section.

Besides that have fun and make lot's of friends ;)

P.M me if you wanna make friends i am a Roleplayer myself :D

Percy Thrillington

The Mad Hatter
    Years
    • Seen Jan 1, 2023
    Bonjour, welcome to PC. You roleplay? I am anticipating a promising contribution to the roleplay section from you.

Trainer Kat

→ voodoo jungle d r u m s;;
    Years
    As Oni said. I frequent the RP and Fanfic sections, so hopefully we'll get to see each other around sometime!

Welcome, and I'm glad to see a fellow RPer.

If you have any questions, or just want a friend, feel free to PM me or IM me. :]

xoxo
    Kat

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Nov 9, 2021
    Welcome to PC

Enjoy your stay, read the rules, and...

Mangez beaucoup de fromage omelettes

Siimo

Rawr.
    Years
    Woah you speak French?! That's so cool! Maybe you can teach me some ;) Well anyway welcome to the community! I'm Siimo! You should read the rules even though you post in tons of forums! If you have any questions check the FAQ and if you still can't find what you need to know PM me, okay? Well see you around the forum!

~ Siimo

Back