• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Intro] Bonjour!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Hi!

I'm a pokemon fan since elementary school so it goes by itself that I join this community! I'm a french Canadian working in the animation industry, which I must admit Pokemon definitely influenced my art through my carrer. Hopefully we can connect on similar passions and I am really glad to be part of this community!

Edit: As there is a couple of questions about my animation work I though I would just share my first animated film (10 years old!) here so it is more accessible to everyone:

Last edited:
    Years
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity olibriss! I've been playing the games since elementary as well!

Oh so you're an animator? That's honestly really cool a job to have! Have you made any films as of yet? Since you're into art, I believe you'd like to peruse and contribute to our Create and Discover hub, where we got everything from art, writing, and roleplaying. Without a doubt you'll find someone who shares that same passion you have :)

Everywhere else, of course there's a hefty amount of Pokemon related discussion to go through! Make yourself at home, and enjoy your stay here. Don't hesitate to reach out to me or other moderators you may encounter along the forums if you have questions. We'd be glad to help :) Have a good day!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Welcome to the Pokecommunity olibriss! I've been playing the games since elementary as well!

Oh so you're an animator? That's honestly really cool a job to have! Have you made any films as of yet? Since you're into art, I believe you'd like to peruse and contribute to our Create and Discover hub, where we got everything from art, writing, and roleplaying. Without a doubt you'll find someone who shares that same passion you have :)

Everywhere else, of course there's a hefty amount of Pokemon related discussion to go through! Make yourself at home, and enjoy your stay here. Don't hesitate to reach out to me or other moderators you may encounter along the forums if you have questions. We'd be glad to help :) Have a good day!

Thanks a lot for the warm welcome, that's well appreciated!

Yes I have a couple of films accomplished yet, I actually shared one of them in the board you suggested if you're interested: https://www.pokecommunity.com/showthread.php?t=445569

I will gladly share some Pokémon conversations as well that's for sure, thanks again and see you around!

The Fairy Pokémon

Loves glitter
    Years
    Bonjour! Welcome! I think it's awesome that you're in the animation industry and look forward to checking out the film you mentioned in the above post. :-)

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Animation? Dang, you've got my respect instantly! That's just an arduous field of study and I commend you for your dedication to your craft. Have you ever made any Pokémon animations? Or drawn anything you'd feel comfortable sharing with us in the Art Studio? Id love to see it. :)

Welcome to the community olibriss and happy posting!

Years
    • Seen Apr 27, 2021
    Bonjour! Welcome! I think it's awesome that you're in the animation industry and look forward to checking out the film you mentioned in the above post. :-)

Thanks a lot! Looking forward to hear your feedback!

Hello and welcome to PC, Olibriss!

Being an animator is really cool. Roni has already given you a link but if you want to meet more people, try the Forum Games and the PC Discord server.

Have a good day ahead :D

Thanks! I will take a look at these for sure!

Animation? Dang, you've got my respect instantly! That's just an arduous field of study and I commend you for your dedication to your craft. Have you ever made any Pokémon animations? Or drawn anything you'd feel comfortable sharing with us in the Art Studio? Id love to see it. :)

Welcome to the community olibriss and happy posting!

I didn't made any Pokémon animations sadly but I drew a lot of inspiration from them in what I do though, I can't lie! And yes I already shared my first animated film in the Art Studio board if you're interested to take a look here it is (I will put it in the OP as well so it might be more accessible to everyone):

Back