• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boo! the ghost type club!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Adam Levine

[color=#ffffff][font="Century Gothic"]I have tried
    Years
    Which Ghost-types deserve a Mega Evolution?

In my opinion, it would be awesome to see Megas of Golurk, Dusknoir and Aegislash. Golurk would basically be a ghost Gundam, Dusknoir would be a very unnerving creature, and Aegislash. AEGISLASH! It could be more gold, sharper, and that shield could use some improvement.

AkioMoto

Seer of Ledian's true power!
    Years
    NickName: AkioMoto
    reason for joining: ghost is my favorite type and I'd want to know how to use them properly in play and learn more about them

topic answer: Because dragon and fairy keep hogging the spotlight when ghost, dark, and bug should or "more logical answer here"

Trainer class: Hex Maniac

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Great! thanks for joining. Don't worry I'll get around to adding all your names when I get a chance, but feel free to post new topics/disscussion until then :D

AkioMoto

Years
    New Topic! What ghost types deserve a mega evolvlution?
    I think a mega for dusknoir would be nice.

I can think of a few examples
    1st Shedinja it's ability would combine Sturdy and wonder guard and magic guard (not broken at all to make it broken add auto-regen hp) also with the usual stat boosts to it's good stats it would have the unstoppable 2HP !!!!!!!!!!
    2nd frosslass because she'd be beautiful need I say more
    3rd Porygon-z Even though it's not a ghost type I could see it gaining the type, also something related to corrupted data
    4th Chandelure only if they find a more ridicules light fixture to base it on or......... COMBINE ALL OF THEM INTO 1 SUPER LIGHT FIXTURE MEGA PLUS!
    Finally Spiritomb just really want to see what that looks like

Last edited:

Killua

ok hmmmmm i am adding a new topic, What isthe hardest battle with a ghost that you ever had?

Desert Stream~

Holy Kipper!
    Years
    • She/Her
    • Seen Aug 20, 2023
    Thats tough. i remember in my first playthrough of platinum, I skipped fantina, because on the trainer card, she is the 5th gym leader. So my Torterra was around level 45, and I still couldn't beat her :P

(Now i can though)

Adam Levine

Years
    I don't really have much memory about battles with Gym Leaders or Elite Four, but I'm just taking a guess and going with Shauntal. That darn Jellicent. :(

AkioMoto

Years
    so since the club been alittle quiet how about a new topic

What NON-ghost type would you give a dual ghost type evolution/mega evolution to and why?

I'd give a mega evolucion to Dunsparce [normal/ghost] since it needs the stat boost for attack and HP and some speed and I'd give it Raddled for a ability to take advantage it's new weakness or Super Luck because well they're so bloody rare. But I'd change it's Def/Sp.Def only a little bit and it's Sp.Atk not much at all. the design would make it more mysterious like the tsuchinoko it's based on.

I hope this topic is relevant enough to ghost types but I wanted to think outside the box ~_~

Sun

When the sun goes down...
    Years
    • Seen Jan 20, 2017
    ok hmmmmm i am adding a new topic, What isthe hardest battle with a ghost that you ever had?

So far the most difficult one would be Phoebe from RSE, her two Dusclops were unforgiving and defensively tough... Urrp, the nightmares.

Adam Levine

Years
    Uh-oh. This club's dying again.

What is your least favorite Ghost-type? Why?

Not that I necessarily hate any Pokémon, but out of all of them, but Frillish wasn't always my most favorite. Is it even a ghost? It's just a creepy jellyfish.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back