• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

boo

cm

Years
    Hello~ I'm cm!

I've been hearing a whole load of stuff about X&Y and that made me want to get back into Pokemon after really enjoying it as a kid. This place seemed like a nice community to help :)

As for stuff about me, there isn't much to say. I'm just some guy who plays League of Legends a lot and likes other nerdy stuff (anime, other vidyas).

My favorite Pokemon are Espeon and Lapras, and my favorite game is SoulSilver!

See you guys around :3

Heya cm, welcome to the forum 'kay! Great to hear you're hyped about Pokemon again, there have been a lot of older fans returning with the announcement of X and Y. (= Can't believe there are only six days left (here in the US, at least). They're going to be very fun to play through and I'll likely disappear for a few weeks once the games are out. Playing like a hermit and no regrets!

League is so hugely popular and I've had a few people suggest me to play it.. especially since Janna is my real name. Would be pretty cool for a Janna like myself to play the Janna character. :o But multiplayer games usually aren't my thing since I highly prefer solo play, so. Well, either way, I might give it a shot sometime.

Have a lovely time here, cm, and thanks for joining us! Feel free to message me if you need some help~

Meganium

[i]memento mori[/i]
    Years
    Hello, cm! Pleasure to meet you~

You've come to the right place when it comes to XY information. The new games are coming out in almost a week! Are you excited for that? What's your favorite Pokemon revealed so far in the 6th generation? :D Mine would be the whole Fennekin line, and Aurorus. They're so amazing :D You'll really love PC, it's the best place to be when it comes to getting all the XY information you want, and a lot of the updates are coming out like hot bread :D

I used to play LoL back then but school and life has kept me busy, so I've been playing once a month. Haven't really leveled up as much haha. Oh! And I love your choice of Pokemon, actually! Espeon and Lapras are among my favorites~

It's nice to meet you, btw! Don't hesitate to contact my lovely friend Cirny (right above me) if you have any questions or concerns. I can also be of help as well. :D See ya around :)

Starlight Sprite

Resident Moon Fairy
    Years
    Always nice to see some returning fans. Allow me to welcome you home and to welcome you to PC! Feel free to help yourself to the buffet. :7: I also love Espeon, and Eeeveelutions in general as you may have guessed.

We're a pretty friendly community, so don't be shy. If you want a friend or just a casual chat, don't be afraid to drop me a message. :7:

Back