• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Booster Pack/"Look What I Just Got!" Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I opened 25 more Dollar Tree packs, from the different Dollar Tree then the last set.

I pulled Full Art Glaceon, so just need Umbreon and Alakazam

Also a couple holos Tyranitar and White Kyurem and Carbink Break.

TequitoClown

Swim swim. Swim sw- Tentacool
    Years
  • Grabbed a random pack from Walgreens. Got a Carbink Break and a Chesnaught Break! (Which would be awesome if I had Chesnaught ;_;)
    The real kicker was a Xerneas EX! Perfect addition to my fairy deck ^.^

Years
  • I opened a Ho-oh and Lugia Break Evolution Box today.

Ancient Origins Pack: Regirock, Hex Maniac
    BreakThrough Pack: Vanilluxe, Buddy-Buddy Rescue
    BreakPoint Pack: FA Darkrai EX, Potion
    Fates Collide Pack 1: reverse holo Lucario, Mew, Team Rocket's Handiwork, Fairy Garden
    Fates Collide Pack 2: Mothim, Scorched Earth, Energy Pouch

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    Today I went to Toys r Us, Five Below, Gamestop and Barnes and Noble and decided not to buy any Pokémon cards from any of them. And I'm glad I didn't.

I finally went to Walgreens last (looking for the Funko Disney Princess Mystery Minis). I went to the cheaper of the two, one sells packs for 3.99 and the other sells them for 5.49.... Also bought a Reshiram tin, the tin had a Skarmory Ex and the LT pack was pretty good, Reshiram FA, Victini Ex and Cobalion Holo.

But the best card was from 3 Fates Collide packs
    Spoiler:

I also recently opened 4 Awakening of the Psychic Kings boxes and pulled 1 FA, and you can guess which one it was. I'll give you a hint, I pulled it out of one of my first 2 Awakening boxes as well as my 2nd Fates Collide Booster Box and twice in the same ETB.... I did pull an Omastar Break though.

Don't think I'm going to pursue Alakazam FA in the future by buying more single packs, probably just opening packs in promo boxes/tins. I didn't really care for the artwok on that one anyways.

Years
  • So I opened a Shaymin Mythical Pokemon Collection Box today.

Pack 1: reverse holo Bench Barrier Mr. Mime, RC19 Swirlix, Gengar, RC25 Fletchling, Olympia, Pokemon Fan Club
    Pack 2: reverse holo Dugtrio, RC10 Dedenne, Snorlax, RC3 Charmander, Team Flare Grunt, Evosoda

A tiny bit disappointing considering the cost of the Generations boxes.

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2022
    I opened 2 tins and a Mega Blastoise XY Break Japanese special pack.

Venusaur tin I got - Shaymin EX RC21/RC25, M Heracross EX 112/177, Malamar EX 58/119 with a bunch of Reverse Holos which I'm not such which are decent or not.

Machamp tin - Poliwrath holo - Aegislah holo and a bunch of reverses etc

Blastoise pack I got - M Rayquaza-EX 097/131, MEW 027/078 Rare.

Now with the Japanese I got XY Break booster but every single card in it was a reverse holo or had something shiny on it which confused me a little bit.

Years
  • I opened 2 tins and a Mega Blastoise XY Break Japanese special pack.

Venusaur tin I got - Shaymin EX RC21/RC25, M Heracross EX 112/177, Malamar EX 58/119 with a bunch of Reverse Holos which I'm not such which are decent or not.

Machamp tin - Poliwrath holo - Aegislah holo and a bunch of reverses etc

Blastoise pack I got - M Rayquaza-EX 097/131, MEW 027/078 Rare.

Now with the Japanese I got XY Break booster but every single card in it was a reverse holo or had something shiny on it which confused me a little bit.

I've gone ahead and moved this post over to our "Look What I Just Got!" thread, since that's the thread for sharing what've you've just gotten. I'm curious about the Japanese pack. Could you post some pictures of it?

Years
    • Seen Aug 9, 2022
    I've gone ahead and moved this post over to our "Look What I Just Got!" thread, since that's the thread for sharing what've you've just gotten. I'm curious about the Japanese pack. Could you post some pictures of it?

Yeah, best I could get were these. Each one if you can't see has some form of holo on it.

m. imgur .com /a/rO7Hb

Sorry, can't post links directly yet.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I opened the Venusaur Ex box, it contained Flareon Ex, Sylveon Ex and M Charizard Ex.

I also opened the Lugia/Ho-oh Box it contained an Alakazam Ex and 2 holos.

Years
  • *bump* Been a week. I opened a Zygarde Collection Box today.

Fates Collide Pack 1: FA Team Rocket's Handiwork, Devolution Spray
    Fates Collide Pack 2: reverse holo Exploud, Barbacle, Fairy Garden, Scorched Earth
    BreakPoint Pack: Raticate
    BreakThrough Pack: Gengar, Assault Vest

Unexpected full art in that first pack, which made the rest feel like a relative letdown.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Feb 22, 2024
    I opened the 4 new Steam Siege promo packs.

Lucario: Yveltal Holo
    Floette: M Gardevoir FA (Beautiful card)
    Rayquaza: Bisharp Holo
    Azelf: Bisharp Holo and Yveltal Holo

I could have done with some variety in the holos... But the M Gardevoir FA is gorgeous.

Though I hope this set doesn't turn out like Primal Clash where I pull 5 of the mega Gardevoir full arts and none of the regular Gardevoir full arts.

Years
  • got myself the silver dialga EX SR and the gold duo, zekrom and reshiram SR today, still trying to find the shaymin EX full art from roaring skies, to add to my collection, anyone know a good place to buy cards except ebay and t&t?

Spoiler:

Last edited by a moderator:
    Years
  • Decided to open my Mythical Pokemon Arceus pack tonight.

Generations Pack 1: reverse holo Lightning Energy, RC15 Meowstic, Hitmonchan, RC12 Gulpin, Shauna, Evosoda

Generations Pack 2: reverse holo Olympia, RC13 Jirachi, Hitmonlee, RC1 Chikorita, PokeBall.

got myself the silver dialga EX SR and the gold duo, zekrom and reshiram SR today, still trying to find the shaymin EX full art from roaring skies, to add to my collection, anyone know a good place to buy cards except ebay and t&t?

Spoiler:

Well, there's Amazon, ToyWiz, PokeOrder, TCGPlayer, Collector's Cache, CoolStuffInc, Untapped Games, and your local card shop that sells Pokemon singles. Probably others as well.

Also, that Dialga's energy symbols look weird. They could definitely have designed those SO much better. Practically looks like a fake upon first glance.

I opened the 4 new Steam Siege promo packs.

Lucario: Yveltal Holo
    Floette: M Gardevoir FA (Beautiful card)
    Rayquaza: Bisharp Holo
    Azelf: Bisharp Holo and Yveltal Holo

I could have done with some variety in the holos... But the M Gardevoir FA is gorgeous.

Though I hope this set doesn't turn out like Primal Clash where I pull 5 of the mega Gardevoir full arts and none of the regular Gardevoir full arts.

I don't think I've seen such frequency with the rares in anything I've pulled.

Jealous that you've pulled 2 of the M Gardevoir full art, though.

Fairy Tale~

Straight Outta Compton
    Years
  • I went to target today and got my first 5 Steam Siege packs I pulled a FA Gardevoir EX and M Steelix EX Two holo's Yveltal and Hydreigon I also got two rare reverses- Druddigon and Chandelure so overall pretty good pulls.

Hands

I was saying Boo-urns
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen today
    Pulled two FA Volcanion EXs and one FA Sycamore in the space of three days from Steam Siege packs (The Volcanions were from individual packs, Sycamore came in one of the packs in the Elite Trainer box)

Pretty happy with that

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back