• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i reach the lake and ask for a few pokemon to come with me. two warturtle get on my back and i carry another one in my arms. i fly shadows home as fast as possible.i see a scyther on the way and ask for it to come along. it come and we reach shadows home i land and let the warturtle down"whats wrong is it a fire?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
  • "Yeah its fire but theres something weird about it. Youd better stay here. I'll be right back." Flys into the smoke.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • IC:The psycic pokemon dian`t reply so I had to thnik fast then I saw a fire close by and I had a plan I teleported to the fire and the absol followed me there were the pokemon I met earlier.

OCC;Im at Alana`s chacrcetes House.

Alana

Years
  • Shadow breathes in the poisones smoke and feels dizy. she coughs and sputters. Then falls to the ground in a dead faint. Gust watches but when she doesn't come back out he flys in and comes back a minute later holding her.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i look at the scyther that i asked to come along"scyther please do that spin attack thing in the cave." scyther starts spnning and it pull all the smoke towards it up to the sky.i use a gust attack and get rid of the smoke and fly into shadows home. after a few minutes i come out fly low coughing and spluttering holding shadows mums body in myarms. i drop the body and collapse barely breathe . with my last energy i crawl over to shadow and spray her body with something i fund on the ground. then i collapse.(full restore she loses her poisoned stat and gets all health back.

Alana

Years
  • Shadow coughed again and opend her eyes. "Wait Max." she coughed again and sat up. She tried to talk but the smoke had damaged her voice temporaly. She drew a picture on te ground. A load of poison Pokemon had moved into her home and sent up the cloud of poison gas. She ten went over to her mom and hecked her pulse. She sat back and just stared off into the sky.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
  • Sudernly a voice appeared out of nowhere"The Fire Prince Has Rose"and the absol ghost disapeared,"You are born with a gift like that pokemon gang you met before you must you your gift wisely"said another voice.
    David now had to figure out how to stop the fire,he reliesed that he could use his psycic powes to stop the fire so he used his psycic powers and the fire disappeared.

Alana

Years
  • OOC; What fire? It was a poison cloud created by poison Pokemon.

Shadow shook her head and turned away from her mothers ody. She noticed that Blue still hadn't moved. Not you too. She thougt desperatly. She walked over and layed a claw on Blue's shoulder and shook her gently. Come on. she thought. Please wake up.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
  • I entered Shadow's home, it was still some poisonous smoke in the air, I tried to find something suspicious, or any clue, then I started to cough. After a while I was dizzy, and I was poisoned too, I coughed and continued my search, then I found a note, but becuase I was too dizzy to read it, I ran out and leave the note besides Shadow and ran to the lake near there, and dove into the water and it purified somehow, then I swimmed to the surface and walked over Shadow, I wanted to know what was writted down the note.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back