• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    Shadow ignoreds all of the comotion below. She kept flying. Then the wind shiifted and she stopped snifing the air. She started flying again. Finally she landed near her nest. Resting there was a large Gligar. It was about the same size as she was. She growled. "You're the one. Now you must pay."

Alana

Years
    The Gligar stared at her then laughed. "Sure." Shadow snarled then released a powerful FireBlast attack at the Gligar. It flew out of the way. "Come back!" Shadow followed.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    I looked at the sky and saw Shadow fighting a giant Gligar, "... that's the 'boss' of all these poison pokemon!" I said , then I turned around, and my second worst nightmare appeared infront of me, an Arbok "oh crap" I said as I used quick attack to run away from the Arbok, and I stopped beside the lake.

Alana

Years
    The Gligar used Poison Sting but Shadow fought it off. Then she used Tackle. After that she grabbed Gligar and used Seimic Toss. It was hurt but the attack hadn't had much efect.

Alana

Years
    Shadow was breathing heavily. So was Gligar. Shadow powered up her most powerful attack. So did Gligar. "Blue get out of here. This will be a brutal attack."

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    "ok-dokie" I said as I went to the lake again, I looked at the immobile reflection of me in the water. Then, my reflection disappeared, the water was starting to shake, then a giant Tentacruel, "oh damm friggin crap..."

Alana

Years
    Shadow put everything she had into an OverHeat attack. Gligar put everything into Hyper Beam. The two attacks colided in mid air. The was a huge explosion and smoke went everywhere.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i get blown back and think of something. some times electric pokemon chock each other to regenerate health. so maybe it would work for fire pokemon. i breathe in and shoot a small ball of fire at sadow hoping it works.

Alana

Years
    Shadwo feels a burning sensation but she also feels some strength return. As the smoke cleared both Gligar and Shadow were badly hurt. But thanks to Blue Shadow was better off. "Poison types retreat!" It called then vanished into nothing. She was breathing heavily. She had won.

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    When the smoke cleared the Tentacruel was about to attack me , I charged my electricity to counter-attack, but then he stopped and he turned around and retreated from the battle and from Shadow's homeland, "she won... WOO SHE WON! YAY!" I said when I saw all the poison pokemon retreating, "Congratulations Shadow!" I yelled

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back