• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born As A Pokemon

Status
Not open for further replies.
    Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i get the potion put in my mouth a second time and i get shaken by shadow.i open my eyes slowly and speak with a sore throat."is.........your mum.....ok?"

Alana

I still love this world...
    Years
    "I'm glad you're Ok." Shadow didn't answer the other question. "Guess I can talk again." She rasped.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i stand up and get a few berrys and crush them for their juices. i drink the juices and my throat becomes less sore.i start thing about how to get the poison smoke out and how to get the poison pokemon out.

Alana

Years
    Shadow drinks some juice to then without a word she spreads her wings and flys back into her home cold fire in her eyes.

Alana

Years
    Shadow flys to a part od her home that is free of poison. She curls up in a ball and cries.

Alana

Years
    OOC; I'm not with you two anymore. I went back to my home land.

Eventaully shadow sat up. Tears still streamed down her face. She took flight again and went to find the poison Pokemon.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i see shadow in the distence and i look around. nobody else noticed shadow . i take flight and lfy away from shadow. i circle around in a wide arc and follow shadow.

God Of Water

Pokemon Master Of Water
    Years
    I looked at the pokemon for one last time,then I teleported to where I last saw that ninetale and I expained everything.

OCC:This is going to be one of my last posts on this RPG.

Alana

Years
    Shadwo spootd some poison Pokemon below. Seh breathed flames on them. Then she dove down grabbed them and took them off her home land. She kept looking and geting rid of the poison Pokemon. But she couldn't find the one she was looking for.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i follow shadow and flap harder to gain speed. i come up on shadows left side."do you want any help?"

Electric Hero

(Lightning) Lord
    Years
    As I walked away from everyone, a big purple tail grabbed me by the neck, "AGH!" it was trying to suffocate me, I closed my eyes, it was REALLY trying to kill me, then I opened my eyes and saw a big Arbok, then I thought that I was just a little snack for the big Arbok.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    i drop back and return to the group. i see an arbok with max in its tail. i turn to steel and slash its back. wounding it mortally.i land and retun to normal.

Years
    • Age 34
    • Seen Jan 4, 2005
    "your welcome."i follow the arbok and kill it and throw it out of shadows home. i fly around using flame thrower on any poison pokemon i see and i throw them out of shadows homeland.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back