• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Born This Way tops iTunes in 22 countries

Years
  • I heard this song the other day. I don't really see what makes it such a #1 song other than Gaga's popularity or what Gav said that the pop music world is in a pitiful state and she's striking at an opportune moment. But I guess if people like it then good for them.

bOxieLiciOus

not here 4 lipsyncing
    Years
    • Seen Feb 16, 2011
    i am so happy for mother monster. fuu~

cOngratulatiOns, bOrn this way is bOrn to slay. my anthem.. <3

Years
    • Seen May 14, 2015
    For everyone who didn't like it, listen to it 5 times in a row. You will be addicted, I promise. I hated it too at first. But my friend told me to listen to it a couple times and it grew on me and I love it.

On a side-note, "Same DNA...but Born This Way."

@Lapras: No. It hasn't even been out for a week.

Years
    • Seen Feb 24, 2011
    I'm so proud of Mother Monster, what a success! I'm sure Born This Way, the album itself, would be a masterpiece, that surely everyone would remember in the future.

Years
    • Seen Sep 20, 2011
    another horrid pop song by another horrid pop singer.

Really, all these pop songs on the radio are basicly all the same song, just mixxed up diffrently.

I understand a few pop songs, like ones that dont have abused techno beats, or sing about drugs/guys/girls/abuse/things they should never put into songs/ect.

moments.

quixotic
    Years
  • Honestly, I'm not that much a fan of this song... If it comes on the radio, I will listen to it and sing along where I know the lyrics, but otherwise I feel like it is just weak... It is by no means anything special at all to me. It is sort of predictable, but doesn't have like strong vocals/melody to make it a real hit for me...

Still a good song, just way overhyped.

Perriechu

i make this look easy tik-tik boom like gasoline-y
    Years
  • I really love the song and such ~ But I don't see why people should be surprised, it's GaGa's trend, they'll hype up an upcoming single and once it's out people will go crazy for it, once a GaGa song comes out; it goes to Number 1 almost all of the time. :c

HinaBaby

#1 Spongebob Fan!
    Years
  • This is the new Gaga, showing us what she can still do other than electronic pop hits such as Poker Face, Just Dance and Bad Romance. Way to go Gaga, I am hoping to hear more of Born This Way.

Back