• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Showcase] Bottled Dream Studios

Years
    • she / they
    • Seen Jan 12, 2024
    Oh hey! It's been a while! Good to see you're still drawing and making such awesome stuff! All fandom trash is welcome here. n_n;

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
    Years
  • Oh hey! It's been a while! Good to see you're still drawing and making such awesome stuff! All fandom trash is welcome here. n_n;

It certainly has xD
    Of course, the main reason for my absence is actually because I was busy with college, I'm just finishing the Art Fundamentals program and hopefully I can get into Illustration next year :D
    More Arts ~

Bottled Dream Studios

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
    Years
  • Going to update this on the same sense I update my tumblr, which means posting sketches and wips ~
    Edit: Hmm that was weird I was sure it had been 2 days since last update :T
    Sorry about that I'll time it properly next time ~

Bottled Dream Studios

Last edited:
    Years
    • they/them
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    I really like your art! I feel like I've seen the Toriel one before? Or maybe somebody else drew a similar one. It's really nice though I'm undertale trash too

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
    Years
  • I really like your art! I feel like I've seen the Toriel one before? Or maybe somebody else drew a similar one. It's really nice though I'm undertale trash too

I posted it on my other sites, tumblr, Da, instagram...
    So you might have seen it there :3
    It could also be that you saw something similar haha, artists are constantly influenced by each other ^ ^
    Anyway thank you very much, it makes me happy when people like my stuff >w<
    Yasss let's all party in the trash ~

Kattiel

---Yandere-san---✂
    Years
  • Are you selling these?! They look AMAZING! I would be interested in buying one if you are xDD
    Nonetheless, amazing work. These look awesome! I love all of the color and detail you put into every single one of them!

Ahhh thank you so much QAQ
    I do commissions if you are interested, I'm still updating the samples and all of that but the prices and some samples can be found here and feel free to check out the gallery for more examples of my work !!
    Thank you so so much it really means a lot to me to hear that <3

Back