• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boxers or Briefs?

Boxers or Briefs?

• Boxers

Votes: 20 64.5%
  • Briefs

Votes: 6 19.4%
  • Other

Votes: 5 16.1%

• Total voters

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Boxers are unattractive and Briefs are unattractive (on me cuz I ain got the booty). I prefer boxer briefs or Jockey Microfibers.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Boxers > Boxer briefs > Boxers > Underwear

In terms of comfortability, that is. But I only purchase boxers from name brands such as Hollister and A&F. The only reason for that is because most of the time, that, um, I don't know what it's called. The part of the font, usually opens up and I prefer it to not do that. I haven't had that happen with the boxers I get from Hollister and A&F, though.

Soooo... yep. :)

Morkula

[b][color=#356F93]Get in the Game[/color][/b]
    Years
  • Boxers.
    They're just overall roomier and more comfortable. I like boxer briefs too, but I don't own any anymore. So I just stick with boxers.

Cid

Years
  • I grew up using briefs, so I guess that's what I wear most of the time.

When I get to wear boxers or boxer briefs at times, though, I sort of prefer them, because it's roomier and less tight, thus more comfortable. I don't care how they look like or how stylish they are, yet, since I'm the only one who sees them at these times anyway.

So in terms of use, briefs, in terms of preference, boxers/boxer briefs.

Years
    • Seen May 11, 2016
    Neither. They're just useless extra layers of clothing. Unless you're wearing like. . A skirt or something. XDD​

fango pango

This fire burns, always.
    Years
    • Seen Aug 17, 2016
    boxers i love wearing them and theyre comfortable...and it creeps me out when i wear briefs D8

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
  • Boxer Briefs

Boxers get all weird in pants. Like when you pull up your pants, they get all dumb and bunchy. UGH. :|

This post right here ^ XD Like, I used to hate wearing jeans back when I wore boxers just for that reason, but now I love wearing them (b'')b Boxer briefs all the way gurl <3

Back