• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boy aged 12 did not father baby

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    It's a shame he thought the girl was his. But it makes you wonder who the actual father of the baby is

It was 15 year old Tyler Baker who fathered the baby, DNA confirms it.

And the first kid isn't 12, he's 13, coming on to 14.

Hope that helps, it was all over British Newspaper the Sun today.

Honest

Hi!
    Years
    Huh....well, theres one for the record books.

Either, way, the father is still 15, so it is still underage....should he (The father) be charged?

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    This just makes me angry because they made such a big deal out of this and it turned out not to be true <_< Pretty hard on the kid though, thinking he was the father when he wasn't.

Am I incredibly immature for cracking up at this?

Yeah haha, but I find that funny too xD

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    Huh....well, theres one for the record books.

Either, way, the father is still 15, so it is still underage....should he (The father) be charged?

For what? He's committed no chargeable crimes.

Kazukii

Banned
    Years
    • Seen Dec 2, 2009
    I thought underage sex was against the law.. I'm pretty sure it's 16+ only. However I don't think he'd be charged for it.

Mitchman

Banned
    Years
    Huh raging hormones in teens wanting to really get it on after knowing each other and dating each other for a while. Yeah if they can make a law that would ban any form of sex before the age of 16 or 18 wherever you are I will clap just cause they found a way to do so.

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    Hope that helps, it was all over British Newspaper the Sun today.

Fox, please don't tell me that you read the Sun.

It is incredibly selfish to bring a child into this world when you do not have the resources or mental capacity to be able to provide even a half-decent upbringing. I think it is awful that children are condemned to a poor quality of life before they are even born. It was likely that the two teenage parents had a poor upbringing themselves if they think that this is acceptable.

Neo-Dragon

Game Developer
    Years
    Sorry to sound gross, but I didn't even know 12 year olds could "pop" and make babies. Like looking at the guy, he looks like a late bloomer, so I doubted this story from the start.

GunSaberSeraph

Durandal of the Devic Era
    Years
    • Seen Dec 30, 2016
    Why am I not surprised. So he wasn't the father after all. I have a feel that the girl knew this entire time that he wasn't too.

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    Sorry to sound gross, but I didn't even know 12 year olds could "pop" and make babies. Like looking at the guy, he looks like a late bloomer, so I doubted this story from the start.

it doesn't matter what age you are once you can produce sperm thats all the guy needs to do. But damn a 12 year old, hes not even a teenager yet

:t354:TG

Tinhead Bruce

the Neighbour
    Years
    Aww dude, that kid looked too pre-pubescent to produce enough, uhh.... love juice one would call it?

That sucks for the girlfriend though. Imagine trying to explain yourself to your mom if you were her.

Back