• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Thread

Years
    I am in love. We met in high school, about 6 years ago. We didn't get properly together until about a year and 3/4s ago. Nobody asked each other out - we were very close long-time friends anyway, but we started kissing, then it went further (won't go into details for the sake of the kids on here) and... well, a few weeks later we talked about it, how we hadn't actually decided to be a couple until then. We wanted to be together... it just happened.

I'd say its the best thing that's happened to me. He's really brightened up my life. The most real, honest and caring person I've ever met who is very practical and ambitious.

Had an ex, was with him for 3 years. I basically lost respect for him and broke up with him. He just got so.... hmm... gangster wanabe and so... fake....

Jester Girl

Heke?
    Years
    I am in love. We met in high school, about 6 years ago. We didn't get properly together until about a year and 3/4s ago. Nobody asked each other out - we were very close long-time friends anyway, but we started kissing, then it went further (won't go into details for the sake of the kids on here) and... well, a few weeks later we talked about it, how we hadn't actually decided to be a couple until then. We wanted to be together... it just happened.

I'd say its the best thing that's happened to me. He's really brightened up my life. The most real, honest and caring person I've ever met who is very practical and ambitious.

Had an ex, was with him for 3 years. I basically lost respect for him and broke up with him. He just got so.... hmm... gangster wanabe and so... fake....

That's actually quite cute, being in love is the greatest thing I've ever learned. Corny, sure.

onepiecefan22

I pull ninja moves.
    Years
    • Age 28
    • USA
    • Seen Sep 3, 2021
    well i got dumped recently :(
    i liked her for like a year now.
    i asked her out.
    then she dumped me in like 3 weeks(thats just means im like ugly or sompin?)
    i stilll like her now.....so i wont have a gf for a while!

Dawg 2005

The original Dawg 2005
    Years
    You know, now that I think about it, I've never really been in a real relationship. Yeah, I went out with this one girl for a few days, then I realized, "Oh, crap, this is a bad idea." And I ended that (more like she did, as I was writing the text (I don't know where she lives, stfu XD), she texted me about breaking up, so I had no problem. :3). So I really don't count that. Right now I don't really like anyone, so I'm good. =3

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years
    like really, not kidding or anything, same thing happend too my friend. this happend for 2 years, then he wrote a message saying he was coming too town to meet her. fortunately, the day before he came, the parents found out, and it turned out he was 40 and he had condoms in his pocket. he had every characteristic you listed.

At least he had condoms in his pocket, if you get what I'm trying to say XD

Surowangi

Spiritually Gifted
    Years
    Well, I never really had a lovelife. I did have feelings for my childhood friend, but she passed away on the day i wanted to tell her my feelings.. i was 12 that time.

Now, I have an OPEN relationship.

AsunaSakurai

The Goddess
    Years
    • Age 33
    • NY
    • Seen Nov 28, 2007
    ive had 3 in real life and 3 online
    1st real life:he moved away, long distance dont really work
    2nd real life:i moved away from him
    3rd real life:is a jerk
    1st online:a jerk
    2nd online:too many differences
    3rd online (the one im with now):is so sweet! *gushes*my god i love him so much but he lives in Germany!

GalladeIceMan

Friend of Pokemon
    Years
    There is this girl who i have a big crush on, but the day i wanted to tell her i loved her, she came up with my best friend and told me that they were boyfriend/girlfriend!OMFG!I was ripped up!

Memory

let's waste time ✖
    Years
    NOTE: The following post can be summed up in two words.
    Love sucks.
    :3

I've dated over the internet a few times, but I don't really believe in internet relationships anymore. I didn't say I don't like anyone over the internet though D:

My school is a teeerrible school with few really nice people in it, so I don't really have a crush in my school. Online? Certainly. Many times. Internet relationships can be dangerous, but not EVERYONE you're ever going to meet is going to be some 40 year old child molester. I'm not particularly against internet dating, I'm just not all for it anymore.

There's a fine line between 'love' and 'infatuation', and I've certainly been infatuated maaany times before. And this year, finally, when people start to ask me out and become obsessed over me, I start to feel sorry for the guy I liked last year... it must've been horrible hearing the name "Jen" every two seconds :x

Have I had a REAL boyfriend? Not really. 8| I went out with a guy for like two weeks in middle school, but I don't count that. I've gotten emo about every single other one of my friends having their first kiss already, and a very good friend of mine told me: "Wait. Wait for the right time, and the right -person-."
    Haven't particularly cared for a boyfriend since. <8 And I'm still young -- and HOW many teenage relationships end up with the couple getting married and living happily ever after?
    0.0001, I suppose. |3

So I'm not in any rush at all, I'm perfectly fine without any of this drama and such a thing called love at my age and time~ ♥

Tamaki

☆ Puh puh puh poker face ☆
    Years
    oh how fun! i love telling relationship stories! *ahem*

first bf: over the interent, lasted a year, he was bi (how cute!) my parents made us break up cuz he was bi
    second: this dude, dumb jock. he dumped me for no apparent reason
    third: adowable little emo boy. extremely sweet. dumped me for no apparent reason
    fourth: kinda cute emo boy, asked me out thru a text message (XD) dumped me cuz i kinda ignored him (aww.. i feel bad now)
    fifth: yayz! beret! from pc! i <3 him ^^ still mine

Margot

some things are that simple
    Years
    • they/he
    • Seen Apr 16, 2022
    I've had 3 boyfriends but I don't know if I should even be bothering to call them that. My first one was when I was like 10? XD I moved away and that ended that relationship, though I found him on Myspace a few months ago and we talk a lot now :3 He's the one that got me into pokemon when I was younger =o!

The next guy was way too clingy and would call me five fricken times a day even when I told him I couldn't talk. Even though he thought it was cute, I found it annoying and rude, mainly because it got me in trouble :< Then, he began being a jerk to my friends and for that reason I dumped him after a week?

Third guy lasted two days, and in those two days we did not talk XD We went to the movies, and then when I got home he messaged me on myspace asking me out. Didn't hear from him after I said sure, so then I messaged him back saying nevermind XD

I do like a guy right now, but I'm not interested in a serious relationship or anything.

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    my relationship with my boyfriend has been really confusing lately...

Question. Is it normal to slightly like somebody when you love somebody else?

~*!*~Tatsujin Gosuto~*!*~

Buffalo State College
    Years
    I had 4 real ones and 2 that I'm not sure really calling a relationship. The first 4 were official but I don't know about the other 2. The first one of the 2 I'm confused about was only for 2 weeks, the second one we kept flirting around and it looked like as if we were a couple for 2 months

:t354:TG

Lady Nicole

hello o.o
    Years

That question confuses me >.< I don't think so. If you mean you like two people at the same time then that must mean you don't really love either of them. I don't really know...it depends what you mean. I find it odd how you can like two people at the same time to be honest.

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I have 2 ex girlfriends and both ended up badly. My 1st ex I never talk to anymore because she did something idiotic. The 2nd ex I still kinda talk to, but she did break my heart.

I do like someone though.

Years

Ha, that happened to me last year with my GF.

How we met
    I started talking to my gf when we went to the movies with my Drumline. (She was in Drumline, I was in Drumline. I was a Senior, she was a Freshman...yeah) I invited a friend with me to hangout with the drumline and as we were watching the Movie (Grudge 2, it was me, my friend, and her. My friend knew her more than me.) she had asked me for my number and I gave it to her. She asked my friend if that was my real number because he knows I don't normally give my number out. Anyways, after that we went to go eat then I dropped her and some drumline members off.

The Conflict
    After that we started talking more (She called me) and I became more and more interested with her. Within a week I hadn't realized but I fell in love with her (Because we shared so many interest and... we basically are alike) and in one of our long talks (Like from 8pm to like 4am) I slip-in 3 words as we were falling asleep. (She was sleepy, I couldn't think at 4am in the morning, things just come out of my mouth) I told her I loved her, and she said it back. Next day I thought I was just dreaming. She like another guy but loved me and I kept asking myself is this right? How do like someone and love someone at the same time. She liked him before she met me and they were just talking. The other guy caught on and started asking her questions and what not. She started getting frustrated and just said "I give up on guys." Then I just told her that, "Its your choice to be who you want to be with, not others. When in doubt your ever confused about who to like, just listen to your heart." After 3 days of not normally talking to her, she chose me and told me she loved me in front of her friends.

Happy ending
    Anyways, our "first date" (She can't be alone, so her sister and her friends taged along) was at the movies, then we went to her sister's friend's houses and thats where I asked her out and she said yes.

This is my first relationship (and probably my only <3). We've been together for almost 10 months now. She told me I was her first shes ever fell in love with and I love her so damn much. <3

- MegamanC

Back