• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Thread

Geometric-sama

The Manly Man of Steel
    Years
    That made me chuckle lol. Not the whole.. abusive thing, just the fact that I'm sure you didn't do it at all and he was just being girly.

Guys seem to suck for timing, I agree with the rest of you. I've had two guys break up with me before my exams, and one 10 minutes before the bells on New Years Eve. I had an AWESOME time at that NewYear's Party, obviously :p
    He was terribly wimpy and unmanly. D: I am well-rid of him.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    Cross, Allstories and Zet Netroc, do not go offtopic. It'd be best if you left the "discussion" of such things to PM, if that.

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    I happen to be in a bit of a situation. So this guy, Murray likes me, but he's unsure whether or not to ask me out. A good friend, Karyn, who I trust, knows it's because he thinks I'll laugh in his face. I would NEVER do that. I would actually love to go out with him, except my best friend, Melissa likes him more than I do. She's obsessed with him. If I say yes to Murray, it'll make Melissa... very sad, but if I say no It'll hurt Murray. I know it would hurt him because he liked me at the same time as one of his friends, Austin. I liked Austin more and went out with him. Murray seemed so crushed at school. Well, it turns out Austin's a DBVNRJKVWJLBNDF. Now Murray wants to ask me out, said the all-knowing Karyn, who I trust very much, because she was right about everything between me and Austin.

-deep breath-

So I know Murray doesn't really like Melissa. I won't go into explaining the whys. But it'd make me the happiest person in the world if Murray and Melissa were together. It's just that if I say no to him and steer him towards Melissa, I know nothing will happen, since she wouldn't be brave enough to talk to him. Then no one's happy.

>help< what should I do?

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    Its been 2 pages since I posted here. xD

During the past 13 days I have gotten one amazing girl to be my girlfriend. I'm kind of late, but better late than never. I'm very happy being with her. xD

Years
    I have the manly man beat, if only barely; I have never had a boyfriend at all, and I am eighteen.

In fact, I think thirteen is rather early for dating. Not that it's really wrong; I'm just shocked, that's all. Perhaps it was because at thirteen, dating was the last thing I was thinking about. Hell, it's usually one of the last things I think about now. XD;;

Good luck, though. :)

Yes, I don't have a boyfriend yet. Sometimes I want one, but overall, I'm lazy and really shy. I'm not social, either, which doesn't help. I hardly know any boys at all, and the ones I do know, I either don't want to date them or they're taken. And, of course, I'm lazy. I don't go looking for a date, which is why I don't have a boyfriend. :D

B-Baller

My ballin' is br00tal
    Years
    I did not date until I was 17. You are hardly "late".

No, no. I meant I'm late to post it, cos we got together like a few weeks ago. xD sorry I wasn't that specific.

Sammi said:
    In fact, I think thirteen is rather early for dating. Not that it's really wrong; I'm just shocked, that's all. Perhaps it was because at thirteen, dating was the last thing I was thinking about. Hell, it's usually one of the last things I think about now. XD;;

Good luck, though. :)

Thank you. Being 13 I find it that I'm mostly bored, so me and my friends do some crazy stuff, such as date at our first year of teenagerhood, if that's a word. xD

Years
    • Seen Sep 3, 2008
    When I was in primary - my friend dated this girl just after his tenth birthday... Everybody thought it was horrible and he only revealed to me a couple of months ago that she was made up... :shocked:

As for moi... I only started at twelve, which is slightly better than ten, if you ask me.

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    I happen to be in a bit of a situation. So this guy, Murray likes me, but he's unsure whether or not to ask me out. A good friend, Karyn, who I trust, knows it's because he thinks I'll laugh in his face. I would NEVER do that. I would actually love to go out with him, except my best friend, Melissa likes him more than I do. She's obsessed with him. If I say yes to Murray, it'll make Melissa... very sad, but if I say no It'll hurt Murray. I know it would hurt him because he liked me at the same time as one of his friends, Austin. I liked Austin more and went out with him. Murray seemed so crushed at school. Well, it turns out Austin's a DBVNRJKVWJLBNDF. Now Murray wants to ask me out, said the all-knowing Karyn, who I trust very much, because she was right about everything between me and Austin.

-deep breath-

So I know Murray doesn't really like Melissa. I won't go into explaining the whys. But it'd make me the happiest person in the world if Murray and Melissa were together. It's just that if I say no to him and steer him towards Melissa, I know nothing will happen, since she wouldn't be brave enough to talk to him. Then no one's happy.

>help< what should I do?

Will give my opinion on this.

I think you if he asks you out then you should go out with him. I think your friend will understand that he doesn't like her and she will have to accept that. If you like him then don't let a friend stop you. If they are a true friend then they will be happy for you.

It isn't as if either of your friend and him are going to go out anyway as he doesn't like her.

Just go for it if he asks you.

Back