• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Boyfriend/Girlfriend Thread

Years
    • Seen Sep 18, 2020
    My boyfriend lives 800 miles away, and he's the sweetest guy you'll ever meet. I ironically met him on a pokemon forum and been talking to him on the phone/computer for a year and half. He's my abra. <3
    My relationship is much like yours.
    I may sound rather ghastly for this but with anyone I may go to meet IRL, I'll probably go armed. Also I'll most likely be at least 19 by then, and 40-year-old paedo types don't like adults, lol. :)

Spinor

<i><font color="b1373f">The Lonely Physicist</font
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2019
    I have a girlfriend, or to be more specific, HAD, we still haven't officially broken up, but we rarely see each other(one in South US and the other in Low middle Mexico, how close). Now i have an extremely mad crush on this girl that has a bayfriend but somehow i can't give up. She couldn't go to the first school dance so i'm asking her out again on the x-mas dance. My parent i don't know OFFICIALLY, but i don't think they'll want me with a gringa(mexi for American) (i'm Spanish Mexican FYI). and they still think i like my girl friend but i don't know how or when to break up with her. And i kinda have a teeny crush on a PC member(noone over 11)

.hack

skunkape
    Years
    I've had two in real life and two online.
    So I really like one girl, she's a cheerleader named Haley Thoms. And the other girl is my best friend named Brooke Molitor. And their liek, srsly hot 8D

~ Azonic

dude ur cheating on them.................... been there done tht not a gd idea!!!!!!!!!!!!

(never knew sracthes could scar) lol but im serious

Razer302

Three Days Grace - Break
    Years
    My GF is amazing. (Suki) Went to see her yesterday. Was the perfect day together. First seeing her was great. Was just so happy to be there with her.I held her hand after about half an hour. Had been thinking about it for a while and just decided to do it. After that we never really let go of each other. We were always touching.. We never let go at all. We sat by a lake for around 2 hours just holding each other. She was resting her head on my chest and i was resting my head on hers looking at her. I never stopped looking at her all day. Day was made really perfect when we first kissed. Now that is something I will never forget. We kissed 5 times overall. Was so perfect. When we had to go we held on to each others hands till we both couldn't reach each other any longer. Sitting in the car on way home was horrible didn't want to go. I didn't really talk. Just sat and thought about what a great day I had had and how great she is.

I really couldn't ask for anyone better. She is totally perfect for me. She is really beautiful and has an amazing personality. We have been together for nearly 5 months. (5 months in 5 days) It has been best 5 months of my life.

I love you Suki. <3. Together forever.<3

Suki

I'm gonna make it.
    Years
    • Seen Oct 16, 2019
    Yesterday, I finally met my boyfriend of nearly 5 months who lived about 2 hours away. We were both soo excited because it was something we had been looking forward to so much. When I finally saw him I become nervous like I'd never been before. But within the first few minutes we got on ok and I was just excited. We went round this garden and shopping place and we talked fine.
    Eventually we started holding hands and holding eachother by the waist and I was really comfortable with him. At one point, we were both sitting together on a bench by a lake which was nearly deserted and I was just leaning on him and resting on him. His hand was round me and we were holding hands as well which I thought was really special. While I was resting on him, I could feel his heartbeat, I was so close to him. We were sitting together for nearly an hour.
    Then he asked if he could kiss me and I couldn't refuse that, since I wanted to, loads. Even though it wasn't long, I thought it was perfect; we shared more kisses throughout the time we had left together and they were all magical. We barely let go of eachother once we had started. The day was really freezing and I was shaking but as I was with him, he warmed me up.
    When it was time for him to go, it was sad and we just stood still holding eachother. We kissed and then he went and I was left with the feeling of total happiness. Which I still feel now. I'm so so so happy. I've never been happier in my life and now I have my perfect bf, I just can't stop feeling happy.
    He really is the one and only for me. He's so sweet and so kind. Totally amazing. I really love him <3333, Oh and he smells nice too.
    I will never forget that day, I miss it loads. I wish it was on repeat. And I trusted him 100% before meeting up with him. If you plan on meeting someone IRL like this, then please make sure you have told someone or is with someone, you can't actually be completely sure that the person is who they say they are. I know you all know this but just a reminder.

I love you Razer <3

Last edited:

Shaydeh

Banned
    Years
    Wow, wait a go you two. It really does sound like something out of a fairytale story. <3 Did a great job at making feel extremely jealous too. :3' Which is a great thing actually. =) Wish you all the luck in the world. ;)

RazerxSuki FTW

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    I was going out with a girl from my school, but eventually we broke up. Right now I'm waiting to ask a girl that I like.

Fox♠

Banned
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen May 16, 2011
    My girlfriend is overly eccentric., but I wouldn't change her for the world.
    We argue far too much, and sometimes we deliberately do something to annoy the other.

But I guess that's just us :)

Years
    Well, I never really had a lovelife. I did have feelings for my childhood friend, but she passed away on the day i wanted to tell her my feelings.. i was 12 that time.

Now, I have an OPEN relationship.

Aww... that's too bad... :(

I mean, I'm glad none of the people I stalk my crushes died.

Rencudia

Toothless Bald Old Hag <3
    Years
    Sadly, my husband passed away.. Such a sad day, I joined this pokemon forum in his memory.. he was such an amazing robot.

Okay in all seriousness, nooo, i'm really 14 and I don't have a boyfriend. Never did haha.

oreobytes

super de duper!
    Years
    i had a serious bf for 2 years then we ended up breaking up and staying super close friends
    then i've had a crappy "relationship" which ended with me breaking up with him after 2 weeks the dumbass
    i'm single and lovin' it now hahaa

Emii

I'll Keep Orbiting For You★
    Years
    That question confuses me >.< I don't think so. If you mean you like two people at the same time then that must mean you don't really love either of them. I don't really know...it depends what you mean. I find it odd how you can like two people at the same time to be honest.

No no no, it's not ME who likes somebody else. XD My boyfriend likes this other girl.. but he says he loves me and he'd never leave me for somebody he likes. So.. I dunno if that's normal. that's what I meant. ^^;

Years
    No no no, it's not ME who likes somebody else. XD My boyfriend likes this other girl.. but he says he loves me and he'd never leave me for somebody he likes. So.. I dunno if that's normal. that's what I meant. ^^;

Well if your asking if it is normal, it isn't. Trust me, I was in the same situation with my GF.

- MegamanC

MissMegano

not-so innocent saint
    Years
    i had a boyfriend. Aaron. we loved eachother so much. seriously, everything was going perfect, then all of a sudden he broke up with me because he likes someone else. that someone else just so happens to be my best friend, Stephanie. except, she's taken by Aaron's best friend. Stephanie doesn't even like Aaron. i'm not even sure if i'm mad at Stephanie or not, because it's not her fault he likes her, but she's been hiding it from me for days. i'm so depressed. :( my friends have been so supportive, but i see Aaron so mush and everything reminds me of him. they keep telling me he's not worth it. maybe they're right....

FireEagleDeWitt

The Ghetto Soulja Boi
    Years
    Fire Eagle's Dating Thread

Alright, I've seen alot of people on PC dating and having a relationship but I know my girl isn't on here but she laughs everytime I say that I'm playing Pok'emon. But I have a great relationship with her, let's say a great two years. So I don't know why I put this on but I just felt like expressing myself to the users on PC.

Years
    • Seen Dec 8, 2023
    (for some reason my post didn't get merged o.o)

Eh, I wouldn't mind it so much, she probably just thinks it's cute :P

Anyway, your thread was too similar to this one, so I merged it.

Back