• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Braces

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I went to the dentist yesterday for a checkup. They told me I had gum inflammation, in which I already knew, and stated that I needed braces. But in order to get those braces I had to get four teeth pulled. Sadly, I don't don't have any of my baby teeth anymore, so surely you all could imagine what might be going through my head as they said that. 'No way. There is no way I'm going to let you people take one of my teeth out. Even if it's for a good cause!'. I always hated having to get my teeth taken out and four of them -- along with the fact that it will be adult teeth -- is just too much for me. My dad told me that I won't be able to have that any time soon. So it gives me time to think of what I am going to do. Although I need and want braces, I'm just not prepared <yet> to have them take out four of my adult teeth.

Zet

Years
    I've had braces before, well the top brace anyway, also don't worry Nick, I had to get two teeth removed so two teeth above them could grown down and replace them and the teeth removed weren't baby teeth

Merzbau

it's just a ride.
    Years
    I had them a few years ago. They never hurt me, and the people who did say it hurt that I knew were just whiners anyway, so they're discounted from speaking about it.

They were goofy looking but I got them off and my teeth are now wonderful, yet terribly stained from all the tea I drink.

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    I've had braces before, well the top brace anyway, also don't worry Nick, I had to get two teeth removed so two teeth above them could grown down and replace them and the teeth removed weren't baby teeth

Well, I don't know how four teeth being removed would make some teeth fit together just like that. I mean, I keep thinking that maybe if the braces to do that, there might be major spaces between some of them.

Back