• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

brb using the game corner

gen III's game corner was the one I have the most memories returning to, since I replayed those games so often and wanted the TMs they had haha. as for actually playing... never did do much of that. D: it was way too slow and I didn't enjoy having to spend hours and hours to get anything worthwhile.

absolute worst goes to the localized version of HGSS, since I really don't like voltorb flip. that could mostly be because that 'game corner' didn't even let us spend money to buy coins directly. I don't want to be forced to play that awful minigame!!

budube

Hi I'm Cube
    Years
    • Age 24
    • She / They
    • Seen May 21, 2024
    i think i enjoyed hoenn's roulette the most, though the slots were fun too and i have memories of getting my very first porygon w/o buying coins in fire red so they have that special thing 4 me. totally like gambling irl as well. on the other hand, i totally hated voltorb flip.

PageEmp

No money puns. They just don’t make cents.
    Years
    My favourite game corner... would have to be D/P/Pt's. It's literally the only one I can actually play and not just simply buy coins for. I actually think the game for HGSS is fine, I just wished we actually could buy coins.

Back