• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breakfast or no breakfast? If yes, what do you eat then?

Zapchu

Da' Evolution Chu
    Years
    I know some people usually skip breakfast, I do that sometimes. I heard it was healthier to eat breakfast because it raises your...metabolism?? for the rest of the day. *shruggs* So, the question is do you eat breakfast regularily or don't eat it at all, and if you do eat it, what do you usually eat?

>_< I've tried lots of different breakfast items from toast to cereal. I used to eat rice for breakfast everyday until I got sick of cooking it and washing all the dishes. Ugh! I've been having a craving for french toast with powdered sugar on it, but the thought of having to make it and then wash the pans and utensils annoys me.

DragonTrainer

Shiver me timbers!
    Years
    • Age 33
    • Seen Mar 8, 2012
    I need to start eating breakfast, soccer drains energy, usually I ate Frosted mini Wheats with Skim Milk and a load fo water, and some fruit

Gardy

Beautifully Destroyed
    Years
    Well I have cearal and juice or eggs, toast, and bacon with milk it really dependz on the day for me ^^ but sometimez i skip it and nothin good comes from it >>

TRIFORCE89

Guide of Darkness
    Years
    I used to love cereal when I was little. That's all I would eat. But I overdid it, and now I can't stand the stuff. Then I moved into oatmeal for awhile. Not I'm in an eggs, toast, backon, sausage type stage.

Although sometimes when rushed (ala before school), I'll have like a muffin or a pastry danish thingy of somesort.

EDIT: But eating before school is annoying. I just woke up, I'm still basically asleep. But I have to shove the food down my throat. Then I have to quicly brush my teeth, and the food isn't all down yet. So when I brush my teeth I feel like I'm going to gag. Luckily that's only happend three times. O_o

Years
    It depends, if I wake up early enough then I will eat something, notmally cereal or egg are somthing like that, but if I wake up late then I just skip breakfeast and find something to eat at break.

Kairi

The Original $staff_title
    Years
    • Seen Feb 3, 2021
    If I get up early enough on certain days, I have something that keeps me happy for the rest of the day. ^_^

…else I just wait 'til lunch, and most breakfast foods are bleh.

Mr Cat Dog

Frasier says it best
    Years
    I liek breakfast. I'm not particularly much of a morning person, so I need something to kickstart me whilst going on the internet and watching TV. Normally I just have some cereal - the first thing I pick out of the cupboard XD. Or on a weekend, bacon sandwiches with some cereal. You've just got to love cereal XD

BladeForever

[-+= Black Knight =+-]
    Years
    On School days you wont ever catch me eating breakfast early in the morning.. When I was younger I would always skip breakfast, and eat at school. Then after a while I completly stoped it, and usually got very hungry during classes. I wonder why I never made breakfast? maybe I was too lazy, but either way I skip breakfast, and lunch at school and I've gotten use to it, so I dont ever feel drained because of lack of energy. To get to the point sometimes If my mom makes breakfast I try to eat it (on weekends)... I'm soo use to eating very little, that I get full easily(unless I'm very hungry, I eat like a pig). My metabolism is too high as it is, so eating would only mean ending up on the toilet. ๏_๏ *ahem*

~Blade~

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    Yep, I do usually eat breakfast. Most of the time I just save my mom the work and fix something myself. ^_^; I heard that eating cereal in the morning causes you to crave healthier foods during the rest of the day, but I have no idea if that's true or not, lol.

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    it's definatly not true. i never have craved healhty food, but then again... i don't really eat. i only eat a piece of toast every morning because my mom makes me.
    during the summer or when she's not around i almost never eat breakfast, and when i do it's pretzels... or cookies... and soda.
    (ya, i'm a healthy guy)

Years
    I eat breakfast since I have plenty of time to eat it...sometimes I`m too lazy to eat breakfastO.O .I usually don`t eat on wedsdays,it`s a free day...on fridays I NEED to eat I stay outside for an hour!

Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2021
    rsgh5 said:
    it's definatly not true. i never have craved healhty food, but then again... i don't really eat. i only eat a piece of toast every morning because my mom makes me.
    during the summer or when she's not around i almost never eat breakfast, and when i do it's pretzels... or cookies... and soda.
    (ya, i'm a healthy guy)
    Well, of course you wouldn't. You'd have to eat the healthy kind of cereal, not Frosted Flakes or anything with sugar in it, lol. O_o

Kyosuke

.·Simple Complexity
    Years
    I just recently started eating breakfast again in the morning, seeing how I have to go to gym every morning and run, and such, I need that extra energy that I used to have XD.

And when I do eat, its whatever cereal I can find.

Pounce

renai kakumei
    Years
    I used to not eat breakfast because my tummy does not function so well early in the morning. x.x it got a little better over time though, and by forcing myself to eat in the morning because I know I need it.

I eat granola bars or MUFFINS usually before school, but if I'm not going anywhere I'll make eggs or have some cereal... I'm not really a breakfast person, but I know I need it to keep up my energy ._.;;

Double_eagle

Lord of the eagles
    Years
    I eat breakfast most of the time but sometimes I do skip it. I usualy have some eggs and maybe some bacon and some toast along with a apple and a glass of milk. ( Mmmmmm that sounds good doesn't it? XD)

Years
    • Age 36
    • Seen Oct 15, 2012
    Kayleigh said:
    Well, of course you wouldn't. You'd have to eat the healthy kind of cereal, not Frosted Flakes or anything with sugar in it, lol. O_o

what the crap?! no sugar?! if there's no sugar and/nor salt then it's definatly not worth eating. unless it's chicken, but that doesn't work so well for breakfast (pizza does though)

Back