• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
    Years
    I should start a Ditto ranch!

I got my Dittos (6IV Japanese) in gen 5 and I very much doubt they are legit in any way. Doesn't bother me but I just like to make it clear to people what id be giving them.

I'll clone you one of mine later I only have Timid/Adamant/Modest/Jolly so let me know which you'd prefer (Can do you two if you'd like 1 for physical 1 for special) just trade me any old rubbish in return.

PM me your FC, i'm only about UK time 9am -5pm Mon-Friday to trade though.

I don't have an issue with it being legitimate or not as well. Considering all I use it for is breeding. xD But also, you may wanna look into getting a Ditto with a neutral nature.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I can look into that in future not too fussed at the moment though.

Years
    I can look into that in future not too fussed at the moment though.

I'm just giving a suggestion. When I breed two pokemon with different natures sometimes they don't make eggs slower than normal. If the Ditto has a neutral nature I beileve that doesn't happen.

Years
    Name: Achromatic
    Partner Pokemon: Gligar, Deerling

I'm pretty happy with it honestly. I've never had any problems with hatching eggs from X/Y upwards.

Hi Achromatic! Welcome to the club! I, too, have great time breeding in Gen VI because of fletchling and hatching power. They easily get the job done.

Years
    Once you get into it, you'll find it hard to leave. XD I'm pretty much more of a breeder than a battler. XD I've got more compeditive pokes than I need, all Ev trained and bred for perfect IV's, a few of them for specific Hidden Powers.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Name: Achromatic
    Partner Pokemon: Gligar, Deerling

I'm pretty happy with it honestly. I've never had any problems with hatching eggs from X/Y upwards.

Hey and thanks!

I've been trying to get back into breeding. I've got a few competitive teams on OR/AS but I wanna get some more.

Welcome to the club!

You'll get back into breeding pretty quickly, I believe. Having an urge to breed really helps if you want to get back into it. And we're here to help you in any way if you need it.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Got my Sludge bomb Zoroark from Game (UK) on friday so might breed a nice one of him. Used to really like Zoroark looks wise but didnt like how they made him in gen 6, he doesnt look bulky enough.

Years
    Got my Sludge bomb Zoroark from Game (UK) on friday so might breed a nice one of him. Used to really like Zoroark looks wise but didnt like how they made him in gen 6, he doesnt look bulky enough.

I hope you know not to try and breed for a Sludge Bomb one. XD Sludge Bomb ain't an egg move.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    I didn't know but I do now. grr thought its pass along ok.

Oh well you live and learn.

Oblox

Pokemon Breeder
    Years
    • UK
    • Seen Jul 9, 2021
    Nah I just wanted to breed a decent one with Sludge bomb, not fussed otherwise.

Thanks for the offer.

Welcome Achromatic.

Years
    Name: Emma (My IGN is Evyn though)
    Partner Pokemon: A lot of Eevees, and also some Emolgas, but I'm fairly new so I'm going to be breeding lots of different Pokémon soon :)

In regards to the egg system, I'd like special patterns on the eggs - I think that'd be really cure. I'd also like a way to get rid of them! When I was breeding Emolgas for someone, I ended up with 3 or 4 spare eggs after I'd hatched the Emolga I needed, and the only way to get rid of them (as far as I know) was to hatch them. It's a bit tedious, especially when you want to breed other things, and if I just left the eggs in a box I'd know they're there and want to get rid of them.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Name: Emma (My IGN is Evyn though)
    Partner Pokemon: A lot of Eevees, and also some Emolgas, but I'm fairly new so I'm going to be breeding lots of different Pokémon soon :)

In regards to the egg system, I'd like special patterns on the eggs - I think that'd be really cure. I'd also like a way to get rid of them! When I was breeding Emolgas for someone, I ended up with 3 or 4 spare eggs after I'd hatched the Emolga I needed, and the only way to get rid of them (as far as I know) was to hatch them. It's a bit tedious, especially when you want to breed other things, and if I just left the eggs in a box I'd know they're there and want to get rid of them.

Welcome to the club! And since you're new to breeding, we can help you with anything.

Years
    Deciding to change up the breeding project that I have. Going to try and go for a Shiny Nincada for a Shiny Shedinja. With the Shiny Charm I and a foreign ditto I at least have a chance to get one. XD

Years
    I recently bred a bagon, HA foongus and gastly. Will be using them for battle maison. As of now I'm training them and it's a very tedious task..

If you want a suggestion for the battle maision, I have gotten past the 50 win streak of both the singles and doubles portion. :P

Years
    If you want a suggestion for the battle maision, I have gotten past the 50 win streak of both the singles and doubles portion. :P

Sure charcoal I can use some suggestions. I have only achieved a 20-win streak in doubles using my in-game team. Haven't tried the team that I've bred yet cause I'm still training them.

I heard of one technique -- using aggron and endeavor, I think. But I'm not sure, I'm a newbie.. ~_~

Can you rate my team? I'll send it to you via PM if it's alright..

Back