• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeder's Corner - Where Life Begins

who should we breed?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

Tek

Years

Wow dat was da same pokemon I got my 1st 6iv pokemon lol. I makin a hoenn pokemon team by breeding them to perfection for omega ruby and alpha sapphire I was wonderin if any one can clone some pokemon 4 me I would highly appreciate it. Also ill b postin them here when I learn how to post pictures here

Nice, what team are you breeding up?

Done with the ev training for Wartortle. It is now a lv 81 6iv Hasty nature with Torrent and 252 in Speed and Sp.Atk with 4 in Hp. His moves are Hydro Pump, Dragon Pulse, Aura Sphere, and Aqua Jet. Planning on increasing the PP of each. I used marillands stats calculator to help me while hord training since this is my first time ev training a Pokemon.
    I used the super training chart to keep track and fill in the last few remaining points. Here are his stats :

Hp 212/Attack 132/Defense 143/Sp.Atk 186/Sp.Def 159/Speed 192

Can I now evolve him to a Blastoise?

If you're gonna battle with him online, I'd definitely evolve. Mega Blastoise gets a damage boost to Aura Sphere and Dragon Pulse.

I like Wartortle's design better, though :]

Edit: Can I still do the Bug Catcher, shade from the sun, Sunny Day ability and in a band breads or are they ending soon?

Yep that's still the current project. You can do one, or two, as many of those as you want! I believe we will be starting a new one in September (not 100% sure, but I think so).

Does anyone have ideas for our next project? I was thinking perhaps a "Back to School" theme.

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    Yeah, I like Wartortle better with the tail and ears looking like water waves. Squirtle also. But I do want to make a Kanto team of Charizard, Venasaur, Pikachu, Mew and Mewtwo so I will evolve it for the stats increase and Mega Evolution benefits.

Demon Wolf

American Wolf
    Years
    Yeah, I like Wartortle better with the tail and ears looking like water waves. Squirtle also. But I do want to make a Kanto team of Charizard, Venasaur, Pikachu, Mew and Mewtwo so I will evolve it for the stats increase and Mega Evolution benefits.

Nice kanto line up wolf but there is a flaw pending if ya gonna depend on mega evolution cuz if so u can make move sets dat beats da stronger type ex: charizard learn steel wing to defeat golem
    I learned my lesson on showdown

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Hey everyone. I have not been active as my brother decided to be a troll and delete my Y save.

Im nearly at the pokemon league and then I will try get another 6IV ditto.. Here we go again.

Cyclone

Eye of the Storm
    Years
    • Seen Oct 3, 2016
    Hey everyone. I have not been active as my brother decided to be a troll and delete my Y save.

Im nearly at the pokemon league and then I will try get another 6IV ditto.. Here we go again.
    Brothers tend to do things like that.

I might be able to clone a Ditto for you.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    So I was breeding yesterday and I hatched my self a shiny Nidoran female (making it the first hatched shiny for me, 2nd overall caught, 3rd seen ). But I'll post a picture of it in a little bit.

EDIT:
    View attachment 73192

Well there's my little nidoran. She was bred from my HA Nidoking (from the dream yard in BW/B2W2)and a Japanese ditto. I was hoping of one with its HA and a male but got this instead, and I'm just as happy I got her.

Last edited:
    Reactions: Tek

Tek

Years
    Nice one, Venitardus!

I've got a pair of Xatu I'm hoping to get a shiny from. It's a Jap male with Haze and Skill Swap from my SS, and a HA female with Ally Switch from my White Version. Fingers crossed!

Years
    • Seen Jan 2, 2020
    I just got a Japanese Pokemon White 2 game. I know breeding ivs and ev training isn't as easy as in X and Y but Im hopeing to get some good pokemon and transfer them to my X and Y using Pokemon Transporter. I tested it and it works. The game works in my DS lite.

Tek

Years
    I just got a Japanese Pokemon White 2 game. I know breeding ivs and ev training isn't as easy as in X and Y but Im hopeing to get some good pokemon and transfer them to my X and Y using Pokemon Transporter. I tested it and it works. The game works in my DS lite.

Nice! That's a good one to have cause you can get the Ally Switch move on to stuff.

Years
    Sweet, I love breeding pokemon and I will like to be in the club, sounds very interesting.
    So here I go:

Name: Andrea, a.k.a Sylphide
    Partner Pokemon: tough question I normally breed most of my teams, my favorites are chimchar which is shiny and gabite which is shiny too.
    Answer the current topic: I don't know what the current topic is, but if is the poll question I will like to breed trapinch, cause I consider that flygon is one of the best dragon pokemon :D

Sabeleyes

Pokemon breeder
    Years
    • Seen Aug 30, 2014
    Nice one, Venitardus!

I've got a pair of Xatu I'm hoping to get a shiny from. It's a Jap male with Haze and Skill Swap from my SS, and a HA female with Ally Switch from my White Version. Fingers crossed!

Awesome, I love Xatu I wish you good luck!

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Sweet, I love breeding pokemon and I will like to be in the club, sounds very interesting.
    So here I go:

Name: Andrea, a.k.a Sylphide
    Partner Pokemon: tough question I normally breed most of my teams, my favorites are chimchar which is shiny and gabite which is shiny too.
    Answer the current topic: I don't know what the current topic is, but if is the poll question I will like to breed trapinch, cause I consider that flygon is one of the best dragon pokemon :D

Welcome to the club! I know you'll like it here.

So I've been thinking of what project we should do for September but haven't came up with much. So pretty much I'm asking, what do you guys want to breed for the month of September?

I was personally thinking of doing a project revolving around flying or ground types. Buy theta still a possibility.

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    Ok so for this months project it's breed a flying type that either has: egg moves, atleast 1 good iv, or a shiny.
    You can do any of the 3 or all of then if you so choose to.

Years
    So should we say what are we planning to breed to not have the same pokemon, or not? Cause I already have one in mind

Venitardus

Breeder
    Years
    • Seen Apr 9, 2018
    So should we say what are we planning to breed to not have the same pokemon, or not? Cause I already have one in mind

We can do that for this one. If everyone else doesn't mind doing that, too. I've been breeding Noibat, so that's mine.

Back