• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

[Giveaway] Breeder's Dream

Status
Not open for further replies.

loldamaru

say lol
Years
  • Hello guys!
    In order to fulfill the request of breeders to get their perfect pokemon. I have some ditto to given away

Here is My stock
    P.S: GOOD NEWS! My close friend can clone it as much as possible at this weekend so you don't have to worry about the amount :D
    Ditto japanese 6iv x?
    Nickname: Ditomon (an original japanese name)
    Ditto trick room x?
    Nickname: Slow
    Ditto hp ice x?
    Nickname: Ice
    Ditto HP fire x?
    Nickname: Fire
    Ditto HP ground x?
    Nickname: Ground
    All is in the casual pokeball
    IF you get a Ditto with different nickname, it means your pokemon is taken away by other trainer (not mine) from GTS.

How do you get it?
    1. Put luvdisc OR ANY lv1-10 Pokemon in GTS
    2. Nickname it PC
    3. Type in the message using this format: Damaru//your order (eg: Damaru//6V, Damaru//Slow, Damaru//Ice. Damaru//JPN)
    4. Ask for lv100 ditto
    5. Hit deposit button and please be patient

Available Natures
    - Currently I only have Jolly and Modest Ditto.
    (I don't own full set nature of ditto, but the next week my friend will promise to giving away his collection so if you want a specific nature PLEASE BE PATIENT. But if you care about this nature, just follow this Giveaway)

Comment your In Game Name here afterwards, to make sure that you have deposit it.
    If you don't have a luvdisc just post what pokemon you deposited and tell me what level, gender, and message to me about that pokemon
    Please notice that I am currently busy with my School activities so I can only trade at evening until night (In my Country)
    and I'm sorry if the GTS trade was slow response because I'm not so often to get online (when I have a time, I certainly will give it to you

If you wanna have multiple dittos, please add my FC and trade me anything for all of them. I have a huge space of friend code :D
    P.S: Please follow the rules using lv 1-10 Pokemon to make me search your Pokemon easier (Because the higher pokemon could be taken away or hidden by other deposit in GTS)
    Thank you~

Last edited:
    Years
    • Seen Apr 21, 2024
    Hi, I'm really interested in the HP Ice Ditto. Looking for anything in return?

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • Do you still have any of these available? It sounds like we're on opposite sides of the world, so the GTS will probably be the way to go, but I would really appreciate a 6IV Ditto.

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Hey i'd like the japanese Ditto shiny, what must i do to get it? ^^

Forgot to say.
    Here is My stock
    Ditto japanese 6iv x6
    Ditto trick room x7
    Ditto hp ice x6
    Ditto HP fire x6
    Ditto HP ground x6

How do you get it?
    1. Put luvdisc lv1-10 in GTS
    2. Nickname it PC
    3. Type your order in message (ex: 6V, Hp Ice or TrickRoom)
    4. Ask for lv100 ditto
    5. Hit deposit button and be patient

Comment your In Game Name here afterwards, to make sure that you have deposit it.

Thank youuuu

RetroFanatic

Warlock
    Years
    • Seen Mar 14, 2015
    Hmm. I got promised a perfect japanese ditto in a trade for something but said trader hasn't answered for several days. What to do. This giveaway fits me like a glove otherwise. The only issue would be choosing what type of ditto.

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Hmm. I got promised a perfect japanese ditto in a trade for something but said trader hasn't answered for several days. What to do. This giveaway fits me like a glove otherwise. The only issue would be choosing what type of ditto.

If you are a competitive player and if you want to breed to perfection, you can take all of this. I won't hesitate to given my ditto.

What natures are your dittos?

Please see my updated first post.

loldamaru

say lol
    Years
  • Do you still have any of these available? It sounds like we're on opposite sides of the world, so the GTS will probably be the way to go, but I would really appreciate a 6IV Ditto.

Hmm. I got promised a perfect japanese ditto in a trade for something but said trader hasn't answered for several days. What to do. This giveaway fits me like a glove otherwise. The only issue would be choosing what type of ditto.

What natures are your dittos?
    You three still wanted my Dittos or not? Still have lots of them :)

Am I still able to get a ditto even if I don't have a luvdisc?
    Just put lv 1-10 junk Pokemon (maybe poocheyna, Stunfisk, Dunsparce, or anything) and PLEASE INFORM ME about the pokemon, gender and level in this thread after you deposit it.
    Done! Ign: Al. ^^
    Yes, I just give it to you
    Happy breding AI :)
    Done! Ign: Storm
    I hope I'm not late.
    What gender and level your luvdisc, since i can't found it :(

skyburial

Orca Hype
    Years
  • You three still wanted my Dittos or not? Still have lots of them :)

I will catch a Luvdisc today and upload it to the GTS.

Edit: My Luvdisc has been uploaded with a request for the HP Ice Ditto :) thanks in Advance

Last edited:

bladerunner17

bladerunner17
    Years
  • Hey, I was hoping you still have a 6IV japanese ditto, because it would really help me out.

I've uploaded a lv1 Poliwag named PC, and my IGN is Leo.

Thanks a lot!

Years
    • Seen Mar 20, 2015
    Hi i would like one 6iv jolly ditto can u add me for trade? thanks :D
    PS : im reseting my Pokemon X so yeah i only get one ditto in my AS

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back