• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Breeding any starter from any gen free

Status
Not open for further replies.

qaz015393

pokemon revenge developer
    Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    i added you. Sorry i got no pokemon to trade now so im catching some. sorry but to do it fast there are from the 1st 2 routes.

Years
    • Seen Jul 10, 2015
    i added you. Sorry i got no pokemon to trade now so im catching some. sorry but to do it fast there are from the 1st 2 routes.

It's all good. Let me know when you're ready man.

If I may ask for multiples...

I got all the pokemon you asked for, but not the natures. That will take to long sorry man. I'll still trade if you want. I'm ready whenever.

Last edited:

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    It's all good. Let me know when you're ready man.

I got all the pokemon you asked for, but not the natures. That will take to long sorry man. I'll still trade if you want. I'm ready whenever.

I'm on and ready to trade.

qaz015393

Years
    • Seen May 13, 2024
    thanks man. btw what happened to totodile? did you hatch it?

Years
    • Seen Jun 19, 2018
    So you're giving away multiple Pokemon? D: If you have some left, I would gladly take any other starter from Gens II, IV and V besides the already claimed Turtwig ^^

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back