• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Please note that this section is for questions regarding the forum itself - it is not for fan game-related questions. If you have a question about a fan game, ask in the appropriate thread.

• Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Bring me up to speed.

Shadow

Original Flavor Darkness
    Years
    OH MY BLOODY PANCAKES!!! It's Keitaro! He's back! An old member has returned! Maybe I should start posting again. Hey wait, I did.

Meh, probably doesn't remember me, I was ignored back then (read: all the time).

And yep, everything in the world forum revolves around popularity nowadays. =/

Cherrim

PSA: Blossom Shower theme is BACK ♥
    Years
    It was the Ikonboard; he's one of the few I remember from it. ^_^

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Shadow said:
    OH MY BLOODY PANCAKES!!! It's Keitaro! He's back! An old member has returned! Maybe I should start posting again. Hey wait, I did.

Meh, probably doesn't remember me, I was ignored back then (read: all the time).

And yep, everything in the world forum revolves around popularity nowadays. =/
    No one likes being ignored, just can't it get the best of ya. :)

DarknessMonkey

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Apr 27, 2009
    Keitaro said:
    Yea, yea, I've been gone for awhile I'm old and in the past, nothing but a dust bunny lol. Anyway just wondering if anyone can bring me up to speed with all these changes. Kay, the community has gotten bigger and it has the most features I ever saw from a message board since Gaia, which is awesome especially since it's PC a place I've always respected. But craziest thing I've seen yet so far is the popularity thing, which I admit, I use to "joke" about it but now that joke has turned into a scary thought with the "Friends List", "Reputation", along side with that Member of the Month, it leaves me to think of one "honest" question. Is this message board "officially" all about popularity now, or is there any new features that doesn't revolve around how popular a person is?

Just curious and people who know me know I joke alot when it comes to the serious debating stuff because I simply know that it's not actually worth getting steamed up over, especially when you're among friendly people. But this is a bit over the line and I am just doin' my part and trying to open other people's eyes on the situation since this is a place I always respected like I said and I don't want to eventually actually lose that respect, considering the times I spent in the past from all the way back when I was only Scott from Pallet, RP'ing with people like Zeke31, Kenta & Syrus.
    -Thanks ^.^
    You go to Gaia too?!
    Anyways, I don't know you but welcome back to PC. -.^ <-Meh new version of this-> ^.^
    I hope you get a new start at PC.

Oh yes, I am PS (Punk Skater formerly Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet).

Keitaro

Urashima
    Years
    Punk Skater said:
    You go to Gaia too?!
    Anyways, I don't know you but welcome back to PC. -.^ <-Meh new version of this-> ^.^
    I hope you get a new start at PC.

Oh yes, I am PS (Punk Skater formerly Ash_Ketchum_From_Pallet).
    I use to, originally I signed up because Kwesi said I gotta' check it out, heh. But thanks, it's all good.

Back