• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Britney Spears Discussion Thread

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    Current Topic: Single Covers
    Previous Topic: Radar

Feel free to discuss both the previous and current topics in this discussion thread. If you would like, bring another topic in this discussion. If you're unsure on if it would be accepted, send me a PM and I'll validate it for you.

Last edited by a moderator:

Tangerine Fox

82% Non-Toxic
    Years
    I haven't gotten to hear much of her new stuff, but from the ones I have heard, I guess I'm in the "few to none" category. I don't love it, don't hate it; it's alright, but it's unlikely any of the songs would make a list of my favourites. She has a good voice and some of the songs seem like they could be catchy (I've only heard a few once or twice), but it just doesn't do a lot for me. I can enjoy her music, but I wouldn't call myself much of a huge fan or anything.

I think one of the newer songs from her I've liked was called "Radar?" That one is probably the one of heard the most. Other than that...there's some raunchy kind of sounding one my sister loves to sing the chorus to in the car. I have no idea what it's called though, but it's, um, interesting.

As for her personal life? I detest cleb gossip and avoid it like the plague. I'm mostly ignorant of the whole fiasco and I like it that way. =)

Aegis

The Savage Nymph
    Years
    I was a fan of her back when she was first popular, when I was in kindergarten XD; I sorta forgot about her until not too long ago, and now I'm a total fanatic (b'')b I love her most recent work, especially Kill the Lights |D

But yeah, to be honest, there were a few years where I totally forgot about her. But she's awesome <3

Years
    • Seen Nov 5, 2017
    She represents everything that is wrong with the female celebrity image. She has talent as a singer but that's about as far as it goes.

Last edited:

Gummy

by fire be P U R G E D
    Years
    Britney was ever prepubescent boys dream, but there was a time when she fell off her pedestal and didn't get back up. But I have to admit that is making a comeback, as I am loving her Piece of Me song.

Angela

Aristocracy
    Years
    I really like her:D, I like her newer music more then her early work:D, and I'm a big fan of hers:D, go Britney!!!

SethCullen

Catastrophe.
    Years
    As a little obbsesser when i was like five i still love her. Yes Radar is amazing, Womanizer is also good but lately i fell in love with Break the ice. That Britney For the record was a amazing documentery she wanted. She knew her old fans were gonna be won back. :) But in the documentery i was still wanting more. There was no Chris Crocker. :(

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    I think Britney is great, and her music is great. She went through a tough personal battle with her husband and the rest of her family, and the media didn't help (I think we know her views on the media now considering her songs "Piece of Me", "Kill The Lights", and her documentary on MTV "For The Record").

I think Circus has brought her back in the limelight, in a good way.

Years
    • Age 29
    • Seen Mar 4, 2018
    Well,Britney is one of of the greatest singers of our time,I've been a fan since I was like 7 or 8 years old,I love all her music it's great in every way,I don't know why people see her as a bad person,but she's not she is an average person like everyone of us. I'll support with everything she goes through,hope things become better for her as it wasn't great in the past,but look forward to the future Britney. Hope her music becomes more and more cooler through out the future. I am currently obsessed with her new song "Kill The Lights".

Last edited:

Unforgettable

Melodies of Life
    Years
    Circus is one of the best albums I have ever heard.
    She is truly the queen of pop. She could do anything, and put out anything, and it would still be loved. I hope to get to see her when she's on tour.

Confuse

the points never matter
    Years
    For me, she's a big tree drivers keep crashing into on the road of music, but don't do anything about it.

I'm one of the people who'll stop and stare at the tree, before resuming walking past it on the sidewalk off to its side.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well,Britney is one of of the greatest singers of our time
    Wrong, Britney is one of the WORST singers...she is one the best PERFORMERS....if we are just talking about vocal ability, then she would definitely be at the bottom of the list. But she can DANCE! lol

Years
    So my question is simple: What are your views on the Pop Princess, who many (including myself) believe has become the new Queen of Pop, taking the crown and thrown from Madonna?

hahahahahhhahhahahhahahahahahhhhahhh

Britney's OK, but there's no way she's taken the crown of Madonna.

That's like saying Justin Timberlake took the crown from Michael Jackson.

b7astoise

GrinchGod
    Years
    aint she crazy???? ok ok i dont have a problem with her except one of her music videos it looked liked she was about to seduce this guy then out of nowhere she was on a plane..i was like %&*$@*^&%!!! other than that she entertains me lmao

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im a huge fan of Britney but the only diva that can use the letter B as her name is Beyonce!

Years
    • Seen May 9, 2024
    hahahahahhhahhahahhahahahahahhhhahhh

Britney's OK, but there's no way she's taken the crown of Madonna.

That's like saying Justin Timberlake took the crown from Michael Jackson.

There are people who believe Justin took the crown away from Michael just how there are people who believe Britney took it from Madonna. Nothing to laugh about, really as there is nothing really funny about believes regarding who someone believes to be "crowned". If I'm missing something, do inform me.

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    There are people who believe Justin took the crown away from Michael just how there are people who believe Britney took it from Madonna. Nothing to laugh about, really as there is nothing really funny about believes regarding who someone believes to be "crowned". If I'm missing something, do inform me.

I should inform you that Michael has an untouchable crown that Justin can not take.

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    No one ever said that either of them took the crown from whoever or whatever...Justin...has no title, he has only had two albums as a solo artist...as for Britney...she is the "Princess of Pop" its always been that way...

Haza

Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    No one ever said that either of them took the crown from whoever or whatever...Justin...has no title, he has only had two albums as a solo artist...as for Britney...she is the "Princess of Pop" its always been that way...

Yes I lie everything you said.

Back