• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Britney Spears Discussion Thread

Ziraider

ಠ_ಠ Get Down with the Pokemon.
    Years
    For my favorite music it sure seems weird that I would happen to like Britney Spears. My music is Techno/Trance...ect. Most of the songs she has made are remixed by bass slammers or some techno artist, and usually they happen to make a good song out of it. But for some reason, I love the song Circus!

Hope, my reasoning helps.

Tater Tot

I used to be popular here~
    Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    So guys, the Radar frenzy is officially over. The single is released, the video is released and radio stations are finally playing it. I browsed the internet, and I found that there would be one more single off of Circus. What do you hope it will be, and what do you think it will be?

I would love it to be Kill The Lights, because the beat and the lyrics would make a very nice video. But it will most likely be Unusual You. :l That song is fine, but... Kill The Lights is so much better. D:

Twinx

s o m e t h i n g M O R E
    Years
    If there's going to be a 5th single, it will be mannequin. She just added that song to the tour. It's the only song on the tour from Circus that isn't a single, and she's promoting it, so ya..

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    Mannequin is good, but Kill The Lights is better in my opinion. :[ It would have been my third choice for the fifth.

Twinx

Years
    Kill the lights? it's just an inferior version of Piece of me IMO.. though I admit Britney's voice is better in KTL, POM is more catchy.

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    But her voice sounds so weird in Mannequin. Doesn't even sound like she's singing.

And is Brit performing for the VMAs this year? I haven't heard anything. She hasn't done anything since her flop in 07. :l

Britney was nominated for three awards in Teen Choice: Best Female Artist, Single and Music Tour. She could win the last one, however Lady Gaga is a big hit right now and she was also nominated for the first two. :[ I have nothing against Gaga and I like her songs as well, but... Britney's better. :[

luke

Master of the Elements
    Years
    While I love both of them, there would be no GaGa without Britney. :)

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    And... it's Britney. She's been around since 1999, and has been more successful than almost any other pop singer on the planet. Gaga has been around for one year, and has one album. Gaga is a great singer, and a successful singer, but... seriously? Is it fair that someone who has been around for a decade, and has been as successful as Britney can be beaten from someone who has only been around for one year? Gaga is great, but we should give her more time to take Britney's crown. It's impossible to be better than someone who has only just started her career. o__o

Tater Tot

Years
    • Age 16
    • Seen Jan 15, 2017
    I just found this yesterday.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UJcpclvHky0&feature=related

<3

Britney Spears Discussion Thread

See? That's actually decent. Anything would have been better than the actual cover. :[

Years
    Ladies and gentlemen, your Queen of Pop, Britney Spears.

Spoiler:

If it isn't obvious, I think she's nothing like she was back in the day, and since back in the day I was a child, she wasn't anything much back then either.

This talk of Britney Spears being the queen of pop is foolish.

+1

What is it with American artists adopting this European dance sound all of a sudden? It all sounds two dimensional. Listen to some Bob Dylan or Leonard Cohen, kids. It's the best advice I can give you.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    +1

What is it with American artists adopting this European dance sound all of a sudden? It all sounds two dimensional. Listen to some Bob Dylan or Leonard Cohen, kids. It's the best advice I can give you.

All music is borrowed and recycled. How do you think Hip Hop spread all over the world?

Anyway, I may be a little late but I just saw her video for Radar for the first time and I loved it personally.

.inLOVE

el su bosillo <3
    Years
    The first time I saw the Radar video I was a little disappointed, but then I learned to like it. I guess it's just because of my addiction to the song itself. XD;

Vampire://Krimm

→ clocks everywhere →
    Years
    The first time I saw the Radar video I was a little disappointed, but then I learned to like it. I guess it's just because of my addiction to the song itself. XD;

I totally feel the same way XD When I first watched it through I was sort of left wondering 'why..o.o' about the whole horse racing thing XD But I don't mind it, it's a nice video but too many fading effects w.o;

Ooh, and I'm a little late on the topic, but I hope the next single will be Mannequin o3o~ It's so catchy lol.

Haza

☆A Life of Pokémon and Beyoncé ☆
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Oct 1, 2021
    Im hoping for Mmm Papi or Phonography.

Britney's Circus

Livin' In Sin Is The New Thing
    Years
    • Seen Dec 29, 2009
    Mmm Papi was my fav off the Circus album! I saw Brit in London, loved the remixes and her performances didn't get very good view though. :(

Years
    All music is borrowed and recycled. How do you think Hip Hop spread all over the world?

But of course it is, and I can accept that, but it's still perplexing to me why a Nation of music artists would be so fixated on adopting a sound that was never good to begin with.

And to whomever it was that -repped me, I am free to discuss what I like about this music in this thread, whether you like my views or not. =]

Twinx

Years
    But of course it is, and I can accept that, but it's still perplexing to me why a Nation of music artists would be so fixated on adopting a sound that was never good to begin with.
    So what you're saying is that a Nation of music artists have no idea what they are doing?

Back