• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Browser Wars

Which browser is the best?

• Windows Internet Explorer

Votes: 10 15.9%
  • Mozilla

Votes: 38 60.3%
  • Apple Safari

Votes: 4 6.3%
  • Opera

Votes: 9 14.3%
  • Other

Votes: 2 3.2%

• Total voters

Zet

Years
  • I don't see how opera is better than firefox with features, it pretty much only had a speed dial which are like fast bookmarks which pretty much every browser can do. But firefox is definitely the best browser on windows

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2022
    I'd choose firefox for one main reason, If it were to crash for what ever reason, you can restore the session and carry on what you were last doing while it was running

Years
  • I use and love Opera. Speed Dial, Notes, Mouse Gestures... I don't know how I ever lived without them. XD I also like how it saves all my tabs when I exit, so I can pick up from where I left off when I come back. :D

I've tried Firefox, and things about it just bother me. My main little annoyance is the way that you click the scroll wheel, and if you have to click it again to get off of it, while Opera and other browsers just let you continue scrolling. It makes me want to kill someone. Also, opening a blank tab is kind of a pain. >___>

I sometimes use Flock, but for normal browsing I stick with Opera.

Back