• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Budew, Budew, Ō,Ō BURMY?!

Years
  • UM....

Hi very nice to meet everyone, you can all call me Misao-san or Mi-chan which ever you perfer. i'm not really sure what you'd want me to say so.... just ask me anything..

Years
  • Hey Mi-chan.

I am Hikari, but I often drop the 10 (although it is there for a reason) so you can call me Hikari, Kari or even Hikari-chan.

I love anything that's funny... especially memes and satire. (My avatar and signature actually depicts an Australian comedian).

So, what sections are you looking forward to? I'll Other Trivia for you since it's a place where you can have FUN!!! I act so hilariously cool over there.

If you get lost in this big community, we have some people with bold tagged names who you can talk to.

But, make sure you shout out of the window and GET HEARD!!! >:D

- Hikari10, "Mad As Hell"

Cid

Years
  • There are tons of things to say! :P I suppose you don't feel too talkative so I won't harass you any further.

But yeah it's very nice to meet you too, Misao. I hope you're liking this place so far, if you'd like you can also check out the New Users' Hangout and talk to fellow members, old and new. Like Justin back in his welcome thread! I have to say you gave a really interesting title to your intro thread. I like Budew, although Burmy...not so much. XD

I hope you don't feel too overwhelmed with stuff, because it's way easier to get accustomed to this place if you're sure of what you're doing. Maybe you can get a mentor at the Adoption Center, too! I think that would be a good start. Oh and follow Hikari's advice, she gave some good nuggets of info there. :3

So yeah, go on and post around. Until we meet again. C:

Years
  • Thank you

thank you both very much, Kari and Cid? [May i call you that?] now i have a lot more to do I'll look to you both for advice >w<, fair warning?

Last edited:

Elite Overlord LeSabre™

On that 'Non stop road'
    Years
  • MI-CHAN! Welcome to PC! Glad you found us! As you spend time here, you'll get more used to how everything works and get comfortable with the people on here. Take the time to explore the sections that you think are interesting, and join in the fun! If you run into any problems, just ask about it! Well, I hope you enjoy your stay with us, and I hope to see you around the site!

Haseyo

쏘쿨
    Years
  • I have a friend on another forum that has the same name, unless it is you D:
    Welcome to PC nonetheless :D

Years
  • Ah ^w^ i feel at home already... i will go to the adoption center as recommended by Lesabre-sempai and sorry Haseyo i don't think I'm that Misao-san your looking for but i'd be your none the less...Thank you all for welcoming me into the community..

Back