• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

"Buizel Your Way Out of This!" Episode Discussion

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    But he was using something that looked like Misty as a lure to be eaten by a fish, so......um, think about that for a little while.

Anyway...I'd say something about the episode now, but I haven't had the chance to watch it fully, so I'll be back then.

i guess,
    then how come he didn't want Dawn to use it?

Wish

No spoils for the meek.
    Years
    • Seen Feb 11, 2018
    I liked this episode, I'm glad that they got that short Misty thing in there. I was glad that they got Zoey back in there.

"BWEE-zul"? xD I didn't know what they were talking about at first. xD

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    Does anyone know why Ash told Dawn she couldn't use the lure? I'm curious.

Well, there are shipping ideas :) Or he could've just been thinking that...I dunno. I just thought that it was special to him as a memory of Misty so he didn't want anyone else to use it.

When did he get that lure?

RSL

RaikouSpecialLover
    Years
    I think he got from her from the Johto ep Hook, Line, and Stinker!.

Anyway, something else just hit me. Maybe Ash just wanted to keep the lure in mint condition, he thought Dawn would damage it too easily.

Years
    • Seen Aug 3, 2010
    I really don't like Dawn with Buizel. She's not even a good battler, and her character in this series makes me go, "HUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAGH!"

If only they had made her an experienced Trainer.

Years
    • Seen Jul 20, 2016
    I really don't like Dawn with Buizel. She's not even a good battler, and her character in this series makes me go, "HUUUUUUUUUUUUAAAAAAAAGH!"

If only they had made her an experienced Trainer.

She is a coordinator though.

Sweet Candace

So Awesome! /)^ɛ^(\
    Years
    Oh geez. First off, most of your are complaning of ONE STINKING POKEMON ! It's Pokemon, not a somkething that comes once in a lifetime ! You all wanted Ash to get it. The writers gave it to Dawn. And you know what ? SHE DESERVES IT !

That is all

Bebetrunks

.:Love:.
    Years
    Note aboves username. It says it all. =\

Though honestly I do not like ash with a tiring looking pokemon, example pikachu. A pokemon who will use one move over and over, ahve the same personality, and be used always. Buizel is strong, so he would be used often, always use those techs, and always be cocky.

Jorah

What do I put here?
    Years
    • Age 33
    • UK
    • Seen Aug 18, 2021
    I thought the long period of silence was interesting. Ha, they actually ADDED silence? Wow.

Daisuke33

The Ultimate Unreal Hero
    Years
    You know? Buizel's cocky additude reminds me of Ash's Charizard when it wasn't listening in Season 1 and His Treecko from Season 6. Through Treecko was so cool back then with the twig in his mouth, way cool statement. Now as for this Dawn/Ash/Buizel Trade thing: I would rather have Ash have Buizel instead of Dawn, it would be like sticking her with Ash's Charmeleon before it evolved XD. I mean what Water type will Ash end up getting if not Buizel? I can't image him with Mant..... never mind lol. I think Piplup is enough for Dawn, he's already strong, and when he evolves he'll make for a great powerhouse for her, I think her getting Buizel was kinda rushed, if anything this should have been a Ash/Buizel episode.

I really don't want this to be Hoenn all over again when Ash does'nt get his final Pokemon til his 8th gym battle. Wooot! The Misty lure makes an appearence! I think that Ash just used it on that Johto episode but if you remember Ash did'nt really get it til his final battle with Brandon during Battle Frontier. I remember that episode, Misty send it to Ash to wish him luck on that battle. I'm really miss Misty and I'm even starting to miss May and Max just saw the 8th movie good times ;; lol.

Miss Reyna

Happiness~
    Years
    Buizel does remind me a bit of Charizard when you mention it but I kinda think it has more of a Squirtle feel then anything else. Like back in the day of the Squirtle Squad and in the last apperence Squirtle had the feeling that he was cool with his shades. Kinda how Buizel tries the distance thing to make himself look cool.

Back