• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Buneary's Egg-stravagant Easter Hunt!

Status
Not open for further replies.

AshPikastar

It's Question Time!
    Years

Winners

3rd

AshPikastar
    (47)

Wah I won 3rd place? I woke up this morning to see that. Is really shocked. Congratulations to everyone who also made 1, 2 and got Tier 5 and for the ones who participated. Aww man I didn't think #59 on the noticed counted.

Congratulations to those that managed to get 56. Wow, great work!

Happy Easter, all, wherever you are. ♥

HOLY **** I WON TIER 5?! Wow, thank you so much... *Cries* I have to say, I was frustrated, but it was fun in the end. I practically grew up with Easter Egg Hunts, and this was definitely THE MOST CHALLENGING of them all.

You got Tier 5? Dang I was going to give you my gift Card lol.

Steven

[i]h e l p[/i]
    Years
    5 and 17 were the hardest for me to find.

5..was in my thread.
    17 was in a thread I go to a lot also.

Ffffuuu Easter Bunny!

Edsbob

TECHNOLOGY TODAY IS INCREDIBLE
    Years
    sorry kaori I know this is our personal picture but I have to use it to contain the froth

@ EVERYONE
    don't forget that easter is all about this guy and how he loves every one of you despite of your inability to locate any eggs. (or in someones case their inability to hide them.. ;p)

happy easter everyone!

He's a stunner, especially today/yesterday. He's pointing towards an extra egg!

You (Nutella) got Tier 5? Dang I was going to give you my gift Card lol.

I am moved by your generosity towards Nutty.

To be honest, near the end the posts on this thread started to become funny, and to those who hints at the whereabouts of the harder eggs. YOU ARE A HERO(INE).

I was pleasantly surprised to find that 50 eggs was enough for prizes. See, it wasn't so bad, was it?

From Edsbob, from a mental institution.

Myzou

Lost and Confused xD
    Years
    I do think holiday events probably shouldn't be focused merely on the day of/day before/after a holiday though. A lot of people tend to spend it with family, and not on the internet. I'm expecting a few people to come in mad they didn't get a chance to participate. XD

Thanks again for the event, even if I did "Ragequit" after the other 10 were added. But to be fair, I went through every sticky and announcement in this forum twice. :P Not like I went through a few threads here and there, then quit when I saw more were added, XD

Thomas

HAIL HYDRA!
    Years
    Well I'm glad I at least found the one that was in my own blog entry. XD
    If I didn't get that one, that would have been baaaaaad.

marcc5m

what
    Years
    Wow. Woooooooow. I never expected for a minute that I would actually get tier 5. PC tricked me xD
    Congrats to all of the rest of the winners. In fact, congrats to everyone for having the patience to search for the eggies :)

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    Not really bothered about Tier 5 but I should at least get Tier 1 for effort, Have you checked the second PM or not? :(

By the way I could of found them if I had more time, Should off done it the week before Easter? :)

fenyx4

HOENN CONFIRMED!
    Years
    I did find that one, after opening an IE tab on Chrome and not logging in on PC. It was the only new one that I found, so technically, I found 51 eggs, but I wasn't up for looking for more after a long previous day of finding the first 50. :P

Has anyone not gotten this emblem yet? Or is it not uploaded? It's not appearing on my profile for some reason. :\

Oh yeah, I heard that some people had noticed it during logout, which led to the "accidental announcement closure" issue being pointed out in the first place, if memory serves correctly. :cer_laugh:

That "Easter Buneary Got The Best Of You" Emblem is definitely uploaded. I should know. T_T All that time spent painstakingly hunting and I'm left stating staring at a bunny. And it looks like it's smirking at me for my failed efforts. -.-

Well I'm glad I at least found the one that was in my own blog entry. XD
    If I didn't get that one, that would have been baaaaaad.

Indeed. :cer_laugh: That would have been extremely lulz-worthy. If it were me, I probably would have missed it in the blog entry, but I can't say for sure. XD

Congrats again, winners. Must be an extra special morning for people who woke up to supporter status. XD

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Not really bothered about Tier 5 but I should at least get Tier 1 for effort, Have you checked the second PM or not? :(

By the way I could of found them if I had more time, Should off done it the week before Easter? :)

Yeah read it afterwards sending the reply, buuuuut if you were to get tier 1 for "effort", PPN would have to give tier 1 to everyone who posted here which is a loooot. :x So no, if you'd have read the first post, you'd have seen the conditions in which you get supportership.

And fenyx, nobody has woken up to supporter status... well, literally. :x Once I get the PMs of those who won, then yeah. XD; And the Easter Buneary one was accidentally given out to you Team Fail, since those who got 50 couldn't get the Easter Buneary one due to description.

LightOfTruth

Years
    • Seen Jul 16, 2020
    I posting this link just in cause anyone feels in a giving money mood:

[ link removed: irrelevant to thread. Also, you can't do that! ]

Last edited by a moderator:

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Yeah read it afterwards sending the reply, buuuuut if you were to get tier 1 for "effort", PPN would have to give tier 1 to everyone who posted here which is a loooot. :x So no, if you'd have read the first post, you'd have seen the conditions in which you get supportership.

And fenyx, nobody has woken up to supporter status... well, literally. :x Once I get the PMs of those who won, then yeah. XD; And the Easter Buneary one was accidentally given out to you Team Fail, since those who got 50 couldn't get the Easter Buneary one due to description.

So are you waiting for everyone's PM before Supporter status is given out? One of the winners ragequitted and hopefully you got my decision. :3

Gulpin

poisonous
    Years
    • Seen Jan 16, 2017
    Congrats to all of the winners! But I have a question: how did you decide the winners? Because I got 49 eggs..

Ho-Oh

used Sacred Fire!
    Years
    • Seen Jul 1, 2023
    Congrats to all of the winners! But I have a question: how did you decide the winners? Because I got 49 eggs..

...did you?

Kay, just checked, and sorry I overlooked you - only those under 50 count, which means you got second place (with a total of 48), again, really sorry. D: PM me with details of how you want the supportership to be given out and such.

Anyone else, if I missed you, please let me know, because I had way over 50 PMs, so I may have accidentally missed one, lol :(

So are you waiting for everyone's PM before Supporter status is given out? One of the winners ragequitted and hopefully you got my decision. :3

Pretty muuuuch. 'cept that one winner you're talking about. XD;

Superjub

Pokémon Aureolin
    Years
    I'd just like to thank everyone involved for this competition, including making the sprites, hiding the eggs and hosting it. It was fun... and gave me something to do. XP
    Also, congrats to the winners. ;D
    I was nowhere near. I couldn't even find 49, and after checking through where they all are, they were in some really cool places, like the one in the blog. XD I probably would have never searched through blogs, so yeah. XP Als, I like how every egg was different, instead of giving them the same sprite, so thanks Logiedan. ^^
    Also, thanks for the emblem. o3o

Kirozane

Frolic and fun~
    Years
    • Age 32
    • Seen Sep 12, 2023

Pretty muuuuch. 'cept that one winner you're talking about. XD;

Alright. I'm still greatly amused that one quit without knowing they won the top prize. That little trick of yours had us all going. And it's pretty awesome in hindsight.

Gerri Shin

  
    Years
    all I can say is W. T. _. How did I get 1st? Oh well, I hope the person I gave my prize to will enjoy it. Did anyone else include the Sample Egg from this thread in their submission?

Years
    all I can say is W. T. _. How did I get 1st? Oh well, I hope the person I gave my prize to will enjoy it. Did anyone else include the Sample Egg from this thread in their submission?

I was thinking of doing that as a joke but then i decided against it, i don't wanna annoy the person who is going to judge you ;D

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back