• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burger king >< Mcdonalds

BK or MccyD's

• Total voters

Dandaman955

The not-so new guy anymore =(
Years
    • Seen Jul 2, 2019
    Never tried burger kings unfortunately. i want to one day, but for now, McDonalds

Klippy

L E G E N D of
    Years
  • Umm...I prefer Jack in the Box, I think. :D

But between the two, I dunno. I only eat chicken from either, so...chicken fries versus chicken McNuggets? Tough. ;;

Dukey

oh.my.gaskarth.
    Years
  • Over here Burger King is called Hungry Jacks, I guess they think it'd appeal more to Australians but whatever.

I'm more of a Burger King fan I guess, even though McDonalds is everywhere in Australia, and it's pretty hard to find a Burger King.
    McDonalds keeps raising their prices, and can never make up their mind about things.

Caelus

Gone
    Years
    • Seen May 26, 2013
    I enjoy both of them, but I prefer eating at Burger King.

They're fries here are a lot better imo, and the burgers are great in both places.

NarutoActor

The rocks cry out to me
    Years
  • I love how the post option says mccyd's, that's what I call it, and all my friends in brooklyn. I will say I like mccyd's>burgerking. It's tough, because whooper is better then the big mac, but mccyd's french fri's are so much better.

Suzume

Fire Fist
    Years
  • In Finland, there's no Burger Kings, so the main debate here is Hesburger >< Mcdonalds, Hesburger being a Finnish fast-food company. Out of those two, I like Hesburger much more. I like the taste in Hesburger's burgers better, and they have really good salads as well, whereas Mcdonalds is just cheaper. So I didn't vote on the poll, since I'm not a big Mcdonalds fan but have never tried Burger King. ^^

Conan Edogawa

One Truth Prevails
    Years
  • I don't eat fast food much but when I do I go to Mcdonalds and not BK. BK is disgusting, they overcook their... Whatever it really is, the restaurants aren't clean... I can keep going to. The list is never ending...

Back