• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

BurgerMafia [ Day Six ]

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    apparently i messed up the css last time and i'm tired and i've delayed this (once again) for too long so ...

bidoofFTW is dead he was an employee send me your night actions!

Years
    • Age 31
    • they/them
    • Seen Dec 11, 2023
    so i had this post all ready to go and such and then my computer lost it so here we go with some flavour text but no css progress at least??

---

With Bidoof FTW gone it was getting difficult for the Burger Shop, but they weren't going to give up so easily. Night falls, and people go home to rest in their beds.

Or so we think.

While Lulu was on their way home someone comes up from behind and shoots her in the back. Before she can turn around they disappear, but she doesn't fall immediately Instead she runs to gimmepie's house and breaks the glass. With a jump gimmepie swerves around in his chair, away from the papers he was reading.

Then he was stabbed.

"I WILL NOT DIE WITHOUT MY LOVE," yelled Lulu before she collapsed to the floor. Gimmepie soon did the same and they both die in a pool of one-sided love.

Meanwhile someone else stalks Nakuzami as they also make their way home. There's a click and the gun was shot right as Nakuzami turns around to see what that noise was. When they see that Nakuzami doesn't fall immediately they flee before their face could be recognized.

Nakuzami in the meantime looks down at their stomach and blinks.

"Oh No. I'm Bleeeeeeeeeeeding."

They should probably go find help...

GIMMEPIE IS DEAD. HE WAS A CUSTOMER
    LULURINA IS DEAD. SHE WAS A CUSTOMER

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Oh joy of joys. So someone clearly gave a gun to a mafia member at some point.

Nakuzami

[img]https://i.imgur.com/iwlpePA.png[/img]
    Years
  • Guys I've waited the entire game to meme like that, legit

Figures they'd go after the lovers. Either we don't have a doctor role, it's dead, or they protected the wrong person (or no one)

Unfortunately, without a doctor, I'll die next night.

I'm so honored to have been shot, though
    Granted it was probably by the vig with bad aim

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • So L'belle, Jdthebud, and Charlie Brown are the final suspects, I think? I want to see claims, see who's claim is the most/least believable.

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • I was totally going off the last phase post where it was wrong then. lol That leaves us we 2, don't think we're MYLO so can prolly lynch one now and finish off the other. Maybe hand out a gun, since I don't think the vests can be used to stop bleeding.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    jd vs josh

also fyi i feel the only one alive is the fab so let's just be wary about that ok
    i choose jd for absolutely meta reasons until he explains himself
    [vote] jd

Charlie Brown

[font=lato]coolcoolcool[/font]
    Years
  • Well guess I should claim then, i'm your friendly neighbourhood vig.

Didn't shoot until night before last bc I'm not a triggerhappy person and didn't think it would be that useful unless I had a decently strong read.

Took a shot at Saws after the whole Aldo thing because I suspected the mafia were pretty clueless if they let Aldo do a claim like that (no offense Saws). And took a shot at Naku last night since after all the unCCed claims and GP's CC turning out to be maf, I figured I had a 50/50 shot at hitting mafia between jd and Naku and had been more suss of Naku for most of the game than I ever had been of mala/jd and since we were in a strong position i didn't see the harm in me taking a shot.

[lynch] jdthebud

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • [Vote]Jdthebud Whether the claim is true or not doesn't matter with only 1 scum left. Also Kitty, have you received a third vest? I honestly think Aldo was the fab tbh.

Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    [Vote]Jdthebud Whether the claim is true or not doesn't matter with only 1 scum left. Also Kitty, have you received a third vest? I honestly think Aldo was the fab tbh.

Yep
    Did you visit me last night?

I have a rly high percentage feeling that the fabs still there :')

Pecilia

Best Witch
    Years
  • Yep
    Did you visit me last night?

I have a rly high percentage feeling that the fabs still there :')

Nope, I did not. I visited GP with a vest, but they killed Lulu so he got Lover killed. You prolly dead tonight if JD isn't scum, but regardless we'll still have enough numbers. I think it's 2v1.

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • There's a reason the vig only happened to start shooting after I replaced Mala. I'm the vig. Sorry Naku, I was debating between CB and you last night. Saws was because of his hesitancy to vote Aldo.

And I obviously opposed Kitty's assertion that I was the vig so the mafia wouldn't kill me.

[Vote] Charlie Brown

jd vs josh

also fyi i feel the only one alive is the fab so let's just be wary about that ok
    i choose jd for absolutely meta reasons until he explains himself
    [vote] jd
    What meta reasons are those?

Last edited:

EC

Years
    • Age 32
    • he/him
    • Seen Jul 1, 2022
    Is the current thinking that a vote for jdthebud, even if wrong, is right?

Years
    • Age 26
    • Any
    • Space
    • Seen Apr 19, 2024
    shrug

ok meta idea -
    jds more active
    josh isnt

if josh was mafia then hed be slightly activer right

also who the fuck gives me a gun really
    T w i c e

Only the people that know what id do with it right
    And hunches on it being jd

Quick meta

jdthebud

Engineering Solutions
    Years
  • Is the current thinking that a vote for jdthebud, even if wrong, is right?

Apparently it "doesn't matter" because we have numbers even if we mislynch today, with 1 scum left and 4 town. But I am the vig, and Kitty's weak meta reasoning is trash.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back