• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Burningfenix Shiny/Event/EVd/Egg Moves Trading Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.
Years
  • -Master im not really looking for any specific ones just give me a list of what u got and the ev spread and nature of it

-Attrox do u have any evd pokemon or just shiny pokemon?

Attrox Ostendo

Meat Stain Lieks Vinnie Gar~<3
    Years
  • I do not have any EV'd pokemon that you would like, as I am trying pretty hard to get into competitive play. The Azumarill is ready to be EV trained, it's only level 22. I actually planned on making it one of my defensives. The other shinies I mentioned were combined. As in, you can have the Azumarill and one of the other shinies.

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    -Master im not really looking for any specific ones just give me a list of what u got and the ev spread and nature of it

-Attrox do u have any evd pokemon or just shiny pokemon?

Oh and i have a LV 100 kyogre his Iv is sheer cold ill give you his nature later and ill give you the list when i get my ds since i have 317 pokemon its going to be hard.

Years
  • -Attrox yea srry man i already have 3 diffrent types of shiny Girantinas already :(

-Master IV are not moves there stats, they range from 0-31 and i already have a kyorge

-Blueshadow srry man i already have all ur shinies, events and Evd pokemon :(

Years
    • Seen May 20, 2009
    -Attrox yea srry man i already have 3 diffrent types of shiny Girantinas already :(

-Master IV are not moves there stats, they range from 0-31 and i already have a kyorge

-Blueshadow srry man i already have all ur shinies, events and Evd pokemon :(

Ok then ill have to use my mystery gift and see what event pokemon ill get.

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    lol cant wait to see that list and im gussing ur not collecting any more events, im gussing ur now mostly into Evd pokemon and IVd

Oh I still would collect events ;) just I prefer Evd more =3. I just don't really go all out for events like finding every last date, nature, and ID number xD.

Years
  • Oh I still would collect events ;) just I prefer Evd more =3. I just don't really go all out for events like finding every last date, nature, and ID number xD.

yea i know what u mean...as long as i have the event pokemon im happy, im not that crazy for the dates...anywho we better trade soon cause im gussing once u update ur 60 new pokemon our trade is going to be more then enourmus lol :P

latioslegends

What worries you masters you
    Years
    • Seen Apr 4, 2019
    yea i know what u mean...as long as i have the event pokemon im happy, im not that crazy for the dates...anywho we better trade soon cause im gussing once u update ur 60 new pokemon our trade is going to be more then enourmus lol :P
    \

Well I can't ATM, but if your on in a hour or 2 I'm set ;). Though the update does include the ones I showed you, there still 30 or more that I haven't showed I believe :)

Alloute

Cat Burglar
    Years
  • Ok I need these later or tomorrow.
    10JAHRE Lugia
    10JAHRE Latios
    10JAHRE Ho-Oh
    10JAHRE Latias

Can I please have their natures? I think the JAHRE's you traded me are hacked (their natures are all the same, so are their dates)

Years
  • -Latios alright just when ever ur ready tell me :)

-Darkrai i did get some new ones but i already put them on my thread...not sure if u saw those or not

-Alloute thats what i thought to but the person who traded me then said there were 100% legit so i dunno anyways heres the info on the pokemon u wanted

10JAHRE Lugia carefull
    10JAHRE Latios hardy
    10JAHRE Ho-Oh bold
    10JAHRE Latias hardy

-Bamak i dunno what do u have?

Last edited:
    Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back