• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

-But do I have to say hi? -Yes -FINE!

Mewbone

Mewtwo + Cubone = GENUIS
    Years
    I just registered yesterday and therefore I am saying hello to you.

I mainly started this reason because I just discovered the wonderful world of ROM hacks.
    Thanks to a friend of mine that said I should try out a hack called ''Pokemon Fusion Generations''
    It was interesting to say the least, with over 100 new Pokemon. But then again it wasn't really my cup of tea, so I decided to googe ''Pokemon ROM hacks''
    And then I found a video about ''Top 10 pokemon hacks for GBA'' The last two in the list where Pokemon Light Platinum and Pokemon Glazed, I tested both of them. I liked Glazed much more then I did with Light Platinum and apparently I'm not the only one with that opinion from what I've found.

Hmm.. otherwise I'll guess I will tell you about some information about me.
    I'm 13 years old (Soon 14) , from Sweden and my real name is Emil. I have always been very interested about animals and nature, so I like to watch channels like Animal Planet. My favorite color is green and my favorite food is Taco. And as you can see on my profile picture, Torterra is the Pokemon I like the most.

I got into Pokemon when I was in 5th grade, where next to all of the other guys in my class where playing Pokemon on the school brakes. I think it was at the point where Diamond and Pearl was the newest Pokemon game. I already knew what Pokemon was, but I never really got into it, but seeing them play made me want to own it too. So about the time when Platinum was released I bought it, since I already had a NDS, it was the only Pokemon game I ever completed, but I've played quite a few of them. Anyways sorry if this wall of text , but I have to introduce myself in one way or another so this might as well be the best way.

P.S Sorry for any grammatical errors, my vocabulary is obviously not as evolved as any native English speaking people.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    Hey, your English is really great, no need to second-guess yourself. Probably better than a lot of natives too :) And only 13 years old! That's an accomplishment.

Welcome to the forums buddy, I hope you have an awesome time. Plenty of people are into ROM hacks here, but really you can talk about anything Pokemon related here...we discuss anything and everything!

Hope to see you around, Emil.

Mewbone

Mewtwo + Cubone = GENUIS
    Years
    Hey, your English is really great, no need to second-guess yourself. Probably better than a lot of natives too :) And only 13 years old! That's an accomplishment

I guess my English teacher sucks then.... because according to her my English isn't the best.

Dragon

lover of milotics
    Years
    Dooon't worry, we're not all that picky on grammar! Besides, it looks fine to me! Thanks for joining us today! Yes, PC has indeed a popular ROM Hacking board for all your ROM Hacking needs, aaaand in that board, there's of course the Hacks Showcase sub-board to find and play the fun hacks that people have made! I really like Light Platinum in my opinion - it's pretty challenging if you ask me, since I find myself always going back to retrain pokemon, but, it's pretty fun that way! I haven't played Pokemon Glazed though. I'll try that out, someday!

I really like playing pokemon with my school mates durng the breaks too. It's a really fond memory, since we really all got together to play the games that we love. It was pretty fun! And I'm glad to see you've gotten into pokemon back then - I find that it's a really fun series! But again, thanks for introducing yourself today! It's really nice getting to know you properly. <3 Please do feel free to explore PC to your hearts content, and I hope to see you around! I'm also always here to help you out with anything at anytime!

Karinmo

☜(ˆ▽ˆ)
    Years
    Awesome!
    I chose Tortera as my starter in platinum, and he was my first pokemon I ever traded, (to my self of course :P) and got to lvl100!
    Allota people come here for ROM hacks, and I see why- the hacks are awesome!
    If you wanna make your own, find more, join a progressing one, as im sure everyone before me has said, check out Hacks and Emulation! You'll be home quick.

-karinmo

Animals are amazing.. I love wildlife and nature. Haven't seen Animal Planet in a long, long time though, but whenever it is on they show some great things! A good chunk of my time is consumed watching animal videos online so I suppose that's its own version of Animal Planet in a way.

But anyways, welcome, Mewbone! (= Hacks here are amazing and you're going to have plenty to try out. Light Platinum is pretty big yeah, but that's definitely not all we have. Though I do agree with your English actually being quite good - in fact, it's a lot better than a lot of native speakers around here.

How've you been doing so far? Enjoying the forum? If you're ever in need of some help or are confused about things, shoot me a message! Our staff are happy to help out whenever.

LoudSilence

more like uncommon sense
    Years
    • US
    • Seen Aug 7, 2016
    I guess my English teacher sucks then.... because according to her my English isn't the best.

Well if the teacher told you you were really good already, you wouldn't have a reason to try harder, would you? :)

I hope you enjoy your stay, buddy.

Back