• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

But that doesn't look right...

Fagalicious_Kenzie

Won't be on for awhile. D:
    Years
    Barboach.. D: I thought it was just a water, but it turned out to be like a ground type as well?
    I was like 'Why the f*ck isn't this killing it! Roxie use Thunder!' D:<
    It took me 3 shots to kill the thing..

Oh The Places You'll Go.

Whatever will be, will be.
    Years
    honestly, i always thought pineco was a grass type or something. not bug.
    it's a pinecone, dude. it's off a dang tree. a tree is like grass.
    do the math.

or maybe i don't know something that everyone else does.

Gardevoyeurism

Stalking Gardevoirs
    Years
    Everything in the Ralts evolutionary line looks like a grass type. ESPECIALLY Gardevoir.
    I mean, those things naturally learn Magical Leaf. >.> Gosh darned Kirlia cost me a win.

I'm also a bit boggled by how Smoochum and Jynx could be Ice types. I mean, I'm glad they are since I use a Jynx, but they don't look like they should be. I dunno, Jynx always looked to me like a Ghost or Dark-type.

What also bugs me *is shot* is that Vespiquen is a bug/flying type. It doesn't look like it should physically be able to fly without the Levitate ability. Not to mention the fact that Vibrava does look like a bug-type.

The Doduo line looks more like a bunch of normal-types than anything else. I mean, a flying type with no means of flying that can learn Fly? O_o On another note, I'm a bit confused as to how Nidorino can use Peck and it doesn't even have a beak.

Poison Master Tox

Fierce Poison Expert
    Years
    I agree completely with Gardevoyeurism and Neiteio.

Gligar should be part Poison.

Azurill should not be Normal.

Gyarados should be part Dragon, not Flying.

Matteron (96)

Can't Read Lookin Ass
    Years
    • Seen Feb 13, 2024
    I'm also a bit boggled by how Smoochum and Jynx could be Ice types. I mean, I'm glad they are since I use a Jynx, but they don't look like they should be. I dunno, Jynx always looked to me like a Ghost or Dark-type.
    That to it does not look ice at all...at maybe normal or dark even fighting would pass for me but ice?
    The Doduo line looks more like a bunch of normal-types than anything else. I mean, a flying type with no means of flying that can learn Fly? O_o On another note, I'm a bit confused as to how Nidorino can use Peck and it doesn't even have a beak.
    I think they staed once in the anime that they can jump as high a pokemon can fly, so that is why it is part flying, plus it is a bird...and for the fly learning thingy since it can jump so high it can get pretty far in a few jumps, so they probably gave it fly because the move jump doesn't get you anywhere, also in the anime there was a trainer who used dotrio to "fly" places...do you get in now?

Clover Cat

Child of Gold and Crystal
    Years
    I didn't know what type Gligar was, so when I caught it and realized it was Ground, I thought, "So THAT'S why Spark didn't have any affect." O.O

Porygon should be Psychic. Hands down. It learns Psychic moves and has the Trace ability, I really don't understand why it's normal. >.>

Same with Azurill. Why the hell is it Normal? If it learns Water Type moves and evolves into a Water type in it's later stages, why is it Normal in the first evolution stage?

And Staraptor being Normal? Oh, come on. It's totally unnecessary. I could maybe understand it for Starly, but by the time it evolves into Staraptor it looks like an all around Dark Type.

Palkia being part Water makes no sense whatsoever. If it had some kind of backstory as to WHY it is Water, I could understand it, but it's just randomly a Water Type. Dialga being part Steel and Giratina being part Ghost makes more sense.

And why is ARCEUS Normal? I mean, I know it can change types according to the plate it holds, but if it's supposedly the Pokemon that created the universe, I'd think it'd be something other than a Normal type.

[aRG*]

Running and Gunning.
    Years
    I dont understand why when Bidoof evolves to Bibarel, it suddenly is half normal/half water type. Bibarel should have stayed just normal like all the other rats/rodents (raticate, linoone, Furret).

Also i agree with some on Palkia looks nothing like water/dragon. in my opinion, Gyrados suits those 2 types more. Palkia looks more of a psychic/dragon.

Years
    • Seen Jul 5, 2011
    they probably didn't make palkia psychic cause they already introduced lots of psychics,including 4 legends.also,why is heracross fighting?

Back