• Our software update is now concluded. You will need to reset your password to log in. In order to do this, you will have to click "Log in" in the top right corner and then "Forgot your password?".
  • Welcome to PokéCommunity! Register now and join one of the best fan communities on the 'net to talk Pokémon and more! We are not affiliated with The Pokémon Company or Nintendo.

Butterfree vs Beautifly

Butterfree or Beautifly?

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

mervyn797

What? I'm right here. >D
Years
    • Seen Nov 28, 2011
    butterfree for me. its way better than beautifly.

ShadowDragon~

Dragon King Extra Ordinaire
    Years
  • Butterfree owns in movepool, stats, typing, and ability. Beautifly just isn't as cool. Butterfree brings back memories of watching pokemon when I was little. Too bad it ran off with a shiny butterfree....

Anywayz, butterfree owns beautifly

Eon-Rider

An "Original" PC Supporter
    Years
  • Beautifly is clearly the underdog in this comparison. Personally, I don't think Beautifly is beautiful at all which is ironic when you consider the obvious implication of its name. Butterfree is superior game-wise in almost every way as well.

Ayselipera

Butterfree because it started out as Caterpie<3
    I don't hate Beautifly though, its still good in its own right.

leingodf8

GLEE!!!
    Years
  • lol glad to see such an impressive lead for butterfree. Butterfree is just plain cool, to bad its barely useable aside from a good user of sleep powder

False Flag

Anime/Manga Junkie
    Years
  • Butterfree ftw. It has Compound eyes which increase its accuracy and it knows sleep powder and stun spore.

Season

Garden Gladiator
    Years
  • Butterfree. I always had one with me when I would play Blue version. Plus I had a Butterfree plushie when I was little.
    Butterfree wins because I'm being overwhelmed with nostalgia right now, haha.

Status
    Not open for further replies.
    Back